any one grow green house jack herer

dean5371

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent , a bit difficult to manicure but taste and potency and quality of High are in a class of it's own.

Got around 2 ounces of dry buds and a nice bag of top quality trim for Bubble Hash in soil with 400 watts per plant.

• 2 weeks later...

ive never grown jack here my self i have however bveen to friends grows who grow it all the time its great tho, it has different pheno types that lean more indica and more sativa but both are pretty well rounded the bud is think and dence not wispy and thin and it has that classic chemical ruff haze taste that jack is known for. its a pretty fast flowering hybrid 8-10 weeks is all youll need for flowering.. the calyx's on a mature flowering plant cluster into a fat collection of balls that are covereed and stuck together with a coating of think resin.

the sativa dominate phenotypes tend to be alittle racy , so if you are used to smoking really heavy indica's it might throw you off alittle, i have heard some heavy indica smokers say that usually they can only hand jack herer in small doses but if you like hybrids it is the perfect plant for you. great day time mild pain reliever as well as a good morning smoke. yeild is moderate to heavy and once dialed in with it growers can make these plants into massive bud busters. good outdoor especially in regions where it says resonably warm straight into october., and a great indoor plant in both soil or hydroponic