1 m² of plants

frem

is this a homebox? XL or XXL? and have you grown them under the HPS from the begining? i keep my seedlings under the same HPS and keep the lamp 140cm from them, they are 1 week old and some of them don't look healthy. do you think the lamp must be furher away from them?

unless you use a bulb that burns like a metal halide in your h.p.s. darkhaze your seedlings and clones arent getting the right spectrum of light. a flourescent or metal halide would work better when the plants are just starting out. The red and orange spectrum of an h.p.s. doesnt provide the u.v. spectrum needed for healthy growth at that stage.

this is very sad because i have put all of my money in this equipment to start growing and i dont have any more cash to invest for another lamp :-( i have heard that hps bulbs are good too if they are far enough from the plants and thats what i did but my babies looks like dont like it.... some of them have yellow spots on the leaves and others just deformate the leaves and their veins are darker and came out..... because i can't afford other lamp do you think they will pass trough that "ill" phase under the hps and will this affect their potency etc.

Guest Turtle

Hey greets dude,,

Your cheapeast get out clause is to get a grolux lamp or similar,,

Then get a couple of cfl's to veg under,,(for next time)

They last forever and give nice internodal spacing,,

All the best dude,,

• 1 year later...

Hello grower..

I am Simon.

I have an answer for you: what kind of reflector do you use?

I use an HPS 400watt. but whit the reflector " gullwing model ", Ajust-e-Wings, space changed the lighting always using 400 watts.

Before i had an reflector model Normal, the classic that cost only 30 euro, but now the difference are more better!!

For example: if i use for the Vegetative stage the lamp 400 watt Light blu for 3 weeks, the plant grow as if i use the Neon Kit " 110 watt, 6400 K. whit 11000 lumens! The lamp MH 400 watt has 38000 lumens but i have very nice better resoult whit the Neon....Under there are two photo of Neon Kit, one of 110w. 11000 lumens, the other is 220w. 22000 lumens.

Tell me your ideas, please...I am never tired for learn......Hello, Simon.

NeOn-KIT Megalux 11.000 lumens - 110WNeOn-KIT Megalux 22.000 lumens - 220W

Attached files EX.C.Primogiornotenda 002.jpg