Strain Hunters Morocco: the backstage pics

franco

Great pics, and how, I don't know, amazing, unusual, weird, slightly disgusting, that all that work goes into making something that one can swallow, then eventually pooped out, and then smoked.

Makes one wonder what the trade would look like if it could just be exported.

• 2 weeks later...

i know that fairy very well , i love the little town of Tarifa its a great surfing place , great for kite surfing aswell , The coolest Hotel i find is the Hurricane Hotel great layed back hippie hotel !

peace

• Like 1

Some very nice photos.

I think you mean "Ferry" Shanti, knowing a "fairy" is a different expirience all togetherwink

Thing i liked was Franco's Psilocybin mushroom tatoo but there again i like magic mushrooms lol.

You can always tell when some one has to much hash when they use it as a place to sit.

Keep them pictures comming.

I think there needs to be a coffee table book of Strain hunters , what with all those amazing pictures.

Good job Franco ,Arjan and all those in the background who make it possible.

Peace,love and well being to all in the Green house family and in the Strain hunters forum.

Lamsbread

• Like 1

wee all should make a forum user strainhunters marocco trip ..............

wee met at the ferry in spain and cross together the border ,

and maybe rent a small bus and drive into the riff and have a good time ;)

its just a idea but everything is possible think about it like a coffe trip for smokers lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon to everyone !

This is exactly why we chose to subscribe to this forum, in order to see these kind of picturess, that can remind us what we've seen once, or make us discovering it!

I'm waiting about this morrocan landrace. I've already grown one, which was semi-auto it's called, one which flower in 45/50 days, but which grow for 3 months even changing the photoperiod at 12/12... A very good strain at the final, with this typical smell of spice and hash, recording the real pure 00, growing very well outdoor, even under unfavorable conditions, poor soil, poor irrigation; the only problem with the semi-auto grows in a box, under lamp, is that it become impossible to let it grow only 3 weeks/one month in order to make it flo faster that it should be in the nature.

I wander if the strain you brung, flower when you want, without having to wait 3 month of grow?!

Nice Original cross could be made from this one: Malana x morocco , pakistan x morocco, colombia x morocco. Ect, you know it =)

Always nice to watch your  documentaries and expeditions, and your pictures. Looks like now, arjan/franco/simon, and the rest of the team, you became reporter !! Such a wonderful life, isn't it , he he ! Such a GOOD Karma!

Peace

• Like 1