shiva boom - Exodus Cheese / Powder Feeding - 03.09.2011

shiva boom

• 2 weeks later...

yeaah very nice blooming session here :)

If i may, your claw leaves are you trying to fix them? i've found it could be caused by excess of N or by a wrong PH most of the time, but never found someone that fixed it ^^

So keep me updated if you fix that i'd like to know ^^

Very nice grow room anyway ;)

Tchouss

? Hello

thank you...

yes a few issues again well lets start :

first there where allong the grow a few plants a little bit affected by spider mights witch i did control and try too kill with spraying every 5 days sagro plant anti sp.m. for vegetable

then well the n prob is funny because all plants do get allways at the same time the same water and nuts so there are a few suffering and some not....? (i think its soil related ,and that just like u said there was a ph acid surplus .......... in the water i use once ,i use GHE citrus acid organic and when not used emedatly somehow it tilts

i used green house seed company powder nuts 3 times in this grow 2x ec 0.8 / 1x ec 1,25 the last one 4 days ago from that vid.measured with a ec milwauke battery tester and with in every 14 days

the soil its mixed garden soil with normal garden center soil 50/50

the ? strains have only sandy garden soil

and i doo think the light green colorerd plants comes from the tilted water and maybe also becaus e of some nutrient deffency , and that acid water so yes all of that is true what u said thx

iam carefully with the nuts dont know them first time user for hydro and soil ,hope because of the nut increase and the normal water all will be fine again the spider mights are under controll

i try too fix it good as posible

next thing it gets colder outside my room its not heated at the moment so i have too figure out how too mange that ! i need one more light for a nice mother room the room is ready too use would be perfect too use the heat to warm upp the flowering plants during dark time ........

thats all at the moment ;)

if bad english spelling mistakes or even bullshit its 3.00 am and i am ?smoking_dat_bong.jpg

? jah bless?

cool shiva thanks for answering, i've grown with powder nutes to, and at this level of EC i think you can elminate the N surplus, unless you'v e had something to the powder during the flowering then maybe..

So it will be more a PH issue, thanks for your words man, i have 2 leaves starting to do this on my bubble that's why i asked ;) i'm gonna get the ph a little upper for her it might solve the prob.

Have a great bloom ;)

• 2 weeks later...