20 years in. Montreal native

mmad

Hello to everyone, happy to have found this site where like minded people can discuss and possibly trade?

I have Skunk1x Lowrider (m39) and Freezeland seeds. The latter is a robust ceder smelling outdoor giant that packs a good head punch.

• 1 year later...

Evening everyone . another Montreal native here . sounds like EXP grade with 39 in there . Things are expensive up here and the city has hard problems but we have good farms far as I know .

Glad to be home finally - I am sure the right place for now has found me.

Strong vibes - peace

Canada is definitely on the move as a culture. people are tired of corruption in the east of Canada. Too much bad things make it to the kids too fast and too often.

We definitely can help that front. Our banks are mainly government, they do not like privates to own a means to help the poor earn somewhere else. We are quite spoiled and unfortunately our export destinations have more tight rules than we do in montreal.

100% illegal but never insult any citizen or make a fool out of the government workers and you are ok. It is a good place to live if you don't mind to cold for the culture. The people are so relaxed in general towards the ganja and it is usually these people who end up with fines. it is kinda difficult to get jail - you would almost have to do stupid ideas on purpose.

Everyone should visit Montreal for the festivals of music and comedy as well as our great smoking culture. French is the official language here but everybody you need to speak to can speak both english and french

Thanks Alex for the well wishes

We see good things for the future for the citizens here. I wouldn't call it common sense but some sense has become known and many people are feeling better. The rest of us are quite free - Canada, gotta love it except those land borders. Gotta play nice and share are power sources but nobody gets the real good stuff!

I'll be around somewhere.

Aim high,

Mark