Cultivando sueños - Growing dreams

Mr.X

Yeah its a Nikon D3200 :) Not the best but not quite the worst either :) I gave it a quick go this morning and it wouldn't let me take a pic, kept saying 'no lens attached'. Will give it another go later when I got the time :)

. I was looking at the d3200 would be a grat strater cam for sure ,Did u keep the aperture button open ? Maybe I need a reverse ring to let the cam know I have a lense attached only about a fiver off eBay Just remember to match the mm lens size with the reverse ring

. I was looking at the d3200 would be a grat strater cam for sure ,Did u keep the aperture button open ? Maybe I need a reverse ring to let the cam know I have a lense attached only about a fiver off eBay Just remember to match the mm lens size with the reverse ring

Yeah that's a plan for sure :) A fiver off of eBay you can't go wrong :) I did hold the aperture button open but there is two switches on the camera itself that tells it when there's a lens attached :) It may have something to do with this :) Will defo get a reversal ring ;)

• 2 weeks later...

. I was looking at the d3200

Hey man ;) It works! ;) ive managed to turn the lens round and get some macros (without a reversal ring) :) I was baked and never had it on the M setting, lol :) Im gonna open a thread today and post a handful of pics :)

Thanks again ;)

• 1 month later...

hola
holaa hermano!
lo primero de todo es... joder nene como no me avisas que estas por aqui?? tu sabes la paliza que tengo que darme ahora pa ponerme al dia? 23 paginas. me toca sentarme un buen rato xDD
sin tonterias, me alegro mogollon haberte encontrado, aunque como no tengo la cabeza para pensar sino para.... en fin, no se me habia ocurrido mirar por aqui :S la proxima vez prometeme que me avisas! sarcastic_blum.gif
cuando me ponga al dia ya te dire algo, aunque no creo que sea una sorpresa lo que vaya a decirte yo.... tienes a todo el mundo impresionado por lo poco que he podido leer... y no es para menos!
bueno lo dicho, que me alegro de leerte y cuidate mucho.
un saludo
bye
PD ahora ya estas gringo perdido hablando in english con soltura! eso esta bien!! jajajaja

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...