A friend, "BASTARD" !!!........................

nirvana76

Hy friends.

Remember when i had send you the image of the little friend that was on the live of my Church?

That pretty !............angelo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........................NO !!!arrabbiato

This morning, as everytingh days, i was in the garden for see my plants. And when i have touched a small flower in one of the tops, , she is broken and is fallen to the ground?!!?....sorpresa...........

Then, i have look in to the empty hole of the top broken: : There was one of the " Little pretty " green worms that was digging a hole in the middle of the little top and eat the flower.!....................sorpresa

If i don't see the plant every day will be a damaged!!

I have cut the part of the flower that was damaged and i have save the rest of the top...

Look the photo of my little friend....................

Thank you guys,

Greetings, Simon.Bruco%20001.jpgBruco%20003.jpg

• 9 months later...

Upon researching caterpiller control I came across this-Kiwicare has recently released a BioGro certified Organic NO Caterpillars which uses this Btk technology. This product can be safely sprayed on fruit and vegetables with no withholding period.

Organic NO Caterpillars controls pest insect caterpillars and other leaf eating larvae on fruit, vegetables and ornamentals. It is safe to handle, does not affect the plants or beneficial insect species but is deadly to plant damaging caterpillars when used as directed. It will control all types of caterpillars including leafroller, looper and white butterfly as well as diamond back moth larvae, tomato fruitworm, and fall webworm. Beneficial insects such as ladybirds and bees are not harmed. its available from here http://shop.countdow...rol-organic-25ghttp://www.kiwicare..../pest/products/