bongs & pipes

cogollo

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pipes one and all :))

Bozoph i am deffinately putting you down for input in "Do It Yourself Corner", when i get round to making the post lol. Especially like home made vape!

Cogollo fair play to you, those are some massive bongs.

Shiva do i see a home made pipe? made from a light bulb? Maybe another post for DIY Corner :)

Also shiva , a little off topic but that is a wonderful tiled fireplace. Never seen one like it before. In your warm fire post the tiles look like they are black but in the light of the day i see they are a beautiful green. One more thing is that a Salt crystal lamp?

Peace Brothers

Lams

yeah lamsbread the light bulb is self made for vaporizing and yes that light u askd is a salt stone i love the atmosphere from that light it remembers me to the red light district ;)

the green tiled stove is beautiful and a good friend in the cold winter also a very nice thing to stare into i love that watching the fire and get my head and mind empty........

bless

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 9/22/2011 at 9:14 PM, bozoph said:

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

up close and personal with bahamas pipe. bubbler style from a water pipe store. standerd pipe style  chillum style

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

sneak-a-toke style

IMG_0603.JPG

I love little wooden pipes like this, I am no scientist but I feel like the smoke really enthuses with the wood and gives a better taste. I bet the soft wood can even absorb some stuff too!