The Church number one is Harvest...........

nirvana76

Thank you friends growers.

sfacciato

This is merit of the sun, soil and more patience for the harvest.....and the great strain that is The Church!!

I think that after this year i will try grow outdoor every year!!! Maybe whit oter great strains, as Himalaya Gold and the other White Family...But the most difficult of the collection is the harvest of the little branches whit much little gems and flowers because i must to have a big patience to cut the little gems!! I think that when they are dry i will use them for the oil or other thing...............

Thank you so much guys!!

I don't know the grams of the harvest, but when the grass will be dry i'll tell you UID.

Hello, friends,

have a nice night,

Simon........

XSoft-Secret-Church1e2%20%282%29.jpgLook the next phot. Look the photo Flowers...There are the two Churh and you can see the different between their.

And, i have used a 20 liter pot's because is dangerous to have a plants more big and high, because there are the helicopters and the people that live around me!

And for second, whit 20 liter pot's i can move the plants so easy when the weather will be bad, for example, hail or rain much hard!!!

Do you understand frien?.smiley.

But, thank you so much friend for your opinions and congratulations!!!cheeky

Hello, Simon.

Thank you very much my friends growers!!!

In October 2011 is about one year that grow cannabis in indoor. In outdoor this three strains are the first experience and i am happy to have tried this splendid travel in the nature!

But, i want to point out that this year that i am here on this site whit you and obtaining advice from people who have so much more experience than me have given me a lot!! Now i don't want tell the single name of the more people that have help me, but you know it!!

I hope to continue to stay here whit you and discuss our experiences..

Thank's,

Simon.ammiccare

• 3 weeks later...

Ultimi%20giorni%20001.jpgUltimi%20giorni%20004.jpgChurch%232SOFTSECRET%20008_1.jpghhff

The first photo is the Church pheno#2 mor little but no trimmed and is more beautiful than the Church#2 pheno. Under on the left there is Church no trimmed, at right Church trimmed . The Church who you see after cutting is more good and is full of resin and cristal, and the porfum is very nice!! In the middle is the plant that i don't know the name , the image is good, and after harvest she has give me more grams of grass, but is not good, as the plant that came from the seed bank who you buy, she is a plant that has not resin and after 2 weeks she is became dust and when you smoke it the parfum is of clorophilla.no. The two Church are very good and the yield of two plants and 'was very high, i say that two plants 1.80,2.00 meters feet gave me about 500 dry grass to smoke and I only threw out large branches!SOFT-SECRET-CHURCH%231%20001_0.jpg

Outdoor2011Church%231e%232andOrfana%2311

AFGANKUS%20003_0.jpgHy my friends.........This is the guardian of the garden of summer 2011. Thank'u Paco.

Tahnk'u at Tokage, Maffro, Dust, Fiori.................., Natas, Bozo, Lamb.......etc....

You was a people very lovely that have give me more help in this summer 2011 that whit the beautiful sun , and your greats advices i have harvest three beatiful plants that i'd like smoke whit you !...................................

Hello, Simon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...