#22 Maffro

Maffro

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Cool set up, looking foreward to watching this one over the winter.

Dont think they will be 6 weeks from seed to finish, the bigbangauto was a slower flowerer than the other autos for me outdoors, they flowered maybe 2 or 3 weeks later but the plants where bigger and in the end had better bud formations. Good smoke too :)

Im gonna guess they will be finished in 80 days from seed ! Interesting to know how long Tokage thinks they will take and yoursefl.

#23 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Day 25:

Hey Guys & Girls, time for an update seeing as I aini't posted for a week.

The girls have grown amazingly in last week, they were all between 6-9" tall, they are now between 10-15.5" tall so the internode spacing has increased but they are sprouting out side shoots lower down the branches.

I started giving a very light mix of Canna Terra Flores 45ml with Rhizotonic 5ml in 10 liters of water to a pH 5.9, didn't measure EC but know it would be low.

Temperatures have gone up a bit with second LED panel I put inover weekend but only by about 2 or 3 degress, max temp now gets to around 28/29c and the minmum is around 20/22c.

Humidity is fine not going lower than about 50% and no higher than around 75%, so overall they are doing well, lots of pistils starting to burst from all areas.

Some pics below.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

#24 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

Day 27, ignore the Day 30 above, they popped the surface on 29-9-11

Just some more pics, they're growing great guns half to an inch per day you can see how they've grown from last pictures.

I fed them up a light solution of nutes Canna Terra Flores 10ml, Canna Rhizotonic 1ml, Atami Bloombastic 1ml in 10 liters of water EC 1.33, pH 6.1

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

hey

#25 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

Day 28: Some pics with just white CFLs turned on instead of pinky red LED panels. I swapped plants around so all the tall one's are now up the back and shirter at front, they've grown erratically one minute one plant is tallest the next another has over taken it. Best wishes one and all, Toaor
Attached files

#26 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Day 30:

Hey Guys & Girls, quick update and some more pics.

I'm amazed at the growth rate of these they were 6-9" tall 10 days ago and they are now between 17 and 21", quite phenominal, I'm having to up the lights every other day by about 2".

They are all looking very healthy green and no signs of any deficiencies or bugs, let's hope it stays that way.

That's it,

Toaor

Attached files

#27 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:43 AM

Day 34:

Hi Guys & Girls, time for another update.

Well I'm still amazed at the growth rate on these girls growing fast every day.

I measured them on Saturday and the tallest was 21.5", today she is 26.5", that's a massive five inches in three days Sat/Sun/Mon, as lights have only just come on today.

Buds are forming nicely all over the plants and starting to get a slight hashy smell when I open up the tent eachmorning but it's not leaking out as yet. Looking at them I don't think they are going to be ready in the six weeks quoted by GHSC but I'm not absolutely sure their quote is referring to whole cycle or just flowering time once they start.

I harvested the other three plants in greenhouse too, as they were all starting to get patches of mould so thought better to have them rather than leave with the weather turning more damp, the crop is drying at the back of my corner wardrobe so my clothes are going to smell very lemony, lol

Here's some pics you can see how tall they are getting, I might have to start bending the tops of a few plants as only got about 25cms left to raise the lights. There also a shot of the only three leaf clone to survive, White Rhino x Skunk#1

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Attached files

#28 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 15,945 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:36 AM

still looking nice boy, i see they like there co2 bottle yet ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#29 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

I look forward to eating my socks, lol

Just given them another feed and upped it a bit again so pH 6.2, EC 1.86, so far they haven't reacted each time I've slightly upped it so hopefully they'll carry on liking it.

Toaor

#30 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Day 35:

Hey Guys & Girls,

Well they haven't reacted overnight to the higher nutes feed I gave them yesterday so all is good, still growing taller when they'll stop who knows, hope they do soon though and then just fill with buds.

Today's psychedelic pics, love the colours with both LEd panels and CFLs turned on.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Attached files

#31 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 15,945 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

looking pretty yet, best of luck ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#32 Guest_Elias_*

Guest_Elias_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Looking good i'm gonna watch that closely to see whether i should try the autoflower experience ;)

#33 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

Stealth Set Up
Attached files

#34 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 15,945 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

still growing nicely, keep it up ;)

#35 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

Hey Tokage, you're right it cannot be seen even if you open the cupboard, you can hear lights and fan if they're on once door is open but otherwise there is very little noise, I always have the news running on my PC so there is sound to cover it and I have an air purifier, which also cover the noise.

No one has noticed it yet and I've been growing like this all year.

All the best.

Toaor

PS: Will take som eppics later today and post another update

#36 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:22 AM

Day 42:

Hi Guys & Girls, ok so not many girls here I know, lol

I've gradually been upping the nutes so they're on heavy feeding now up at 1.9 EC, pH 6.2

There's a slight speckling on brown spots on just a couple of leaves but nothing major and they're still growing like mad, the tallest one as you'll see in pics is now bent over, as she was just getting way taller thanthe others, which meant light was high for her but the others weren't so close.

My temperatures and humidity are all fine between 24-28c with humidity average around 50-60%, the gauge does show upto 95% but that is only for short periods when lights go off for 6 hours, obviously trapped heat works on moisture levels.

Here's today's LSD flashback pics, lol

Toaor

Attached files

#37 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 15,945 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

looking heatlhy man ;)

#38 toaor

toaor

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Locationsat at my pc

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Quick update:

Boo hoo hoo, I broke my tallest plant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was spraying the Rhizotonic and knocked the CO2 bottle that it was wired to, it fell over and just snapped main branch, so now I have turned the wire up and attached to top pole so as it can't droop with any weight and it should be fine.

Attached files

#39 Maffro

Maffro

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

Lovely looking set up there Toaor, get a lollypop splint on that breakage !

Just out of interest how much electric does that set up use or more importantly how much does it cost a week to run ?

#40 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 15,945 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

Lol don't worry man, i did this many time, and you'll see it will be your bigger bud on this branch ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users