..........KUSH, Mazar&Afgan, 30 days Flow.

nirvana76

Kush%231%2321meseF%20001.jpgThis is the three plants that after 20 days VEG. under Neon 6400 K. and 11000 lumens cold light i give their under the 400 watt. HPS light for the FLOW. stage. Now they have about 15 days of FLOW., I used 3 pots of 6,5 liters of soil, because before in the grow room there was also 4 plants and there was not space for every 7 plants!.

I hope that plants grow and start whit the Flowers , because, i have made a mistake when i was in Amsterdam: i forgot to give them water for 4 days!!! At the 5 day, when i am going in the room the three plants was near death and the primary leaves were all dry! So, hopefully for good, hello, Simon.Kush%231%2321meseF%20002.jpg

..............So, i could use the pots much bigger, 20 lit., but in the start, of the growing the plant was 9 , 3 line of 3 6,5 liters pot's, but during the end of the VEG, 6 plants was death, so now ii have only 3 plants and the pots are remaing of 6,5 liters. If i changed the pots i was in allert because help for their life..You know me?

So, hello,

Simone.

That is too bad that you only have 3 plants left, growing in those small pots is ok, but as i recently found out, not for all strains, my Afghani I also grew in 3.68 litre pots turned out ok, but would of done much much better in larger pots like a 10 litre or more. Next time I grow these from seed I will be putting them in those pots.