The Church

Guest guest

Guest guest

We have just came out of summer and days of 41 c degree heat. I lost my Hamalyain Gold, as they were unable to withstand it. I manage to save my white Rhino(Thanks to some excellent nutrients, which include Rhizotonic, which is an amazing product, well worth the money charged for it).

I had no choice but to start again; here are the pictures.

Attached files rsz_rsz_1p3270027.jpg rsz_rsz_p3270028.jpg

Guest superbluehaze

The Church with the pen next to it is only 21 days old; it is over 11 inches high. The other two are not as old. The white rhino is in the background.

Guest samuelo
She looks like a mini tree - awesome - Did you use some low stress training technique on that girl?

Starting again is like getting punched in the stomach huh...... been there a few times

you doing good buddy

The weatherman here is promising us another BBQ summer - says the same thing every year but global warming never quite seems to reach Scotland. Fingers crossed the mercury hits 30 on at least 1 day though - 2 days at 30 - thats BBQ summer here ;)

Guest superbluehaze

I always nip my plants and then train them by hand; I do not tie them down; I just bend the branches slowly. The Church I have just nipped. It was hard losing the Himalayan Gold, but what can you do except learn from your mistakes. It was my fault, I should have realized they come from a cold place and would do no good in our summers. I did not even have a decent exhaust fan. I do now, I Can fan, and it is really refreshing the air. I will keep posting. Your plants are looking great, my friend. Happy Easter

Guest samuelo
when you next do a 'nip' take some pics as i would love to learn this for my newbies - i just love that pic - reminds me of an outdoor sativa i once saw except yours is more bonsai tree than the tree below - i would love to go for the bonsai tree cannabis plant concept like yours

if i stayed in a place i could grow outdoors - would love to grow something like the monster below

oofty.jpg

Could you do anything like that in your country? got to wonder how long she would keep you going for - I think she could supply a small town for 3 months :)

Guest samuelo
but i dont wanna go hijacking superblue's post - i wanna see more of his bonsai-esque rhino - such a sweet looking plant

Guest superbluehaze

That is some plant, she would yield around I kg. The lights can never compare to the sun in intensity and spectrum. My dreams are more humble, though, like outdoor growers, I reach for the stars, and hope one day to touch them.

The white rhino now is around 3 months old; I planted it in November. I think it will yield at least 6 ounces, as I will veg the plant for another 6 to 7 weeks, and then flower it. I use 4 by 600 watt lamps and have one for each plant. I can only grow 4, with out facing prison, so I want them to be big;

I have had plants that were over two years old, but grown from seed. I probably will regenerate the white rhino;

The weed is considered to be an annual, but if the winter is mild enough, it survives through winter to spring and then with warmer longer days starts vegetative growth again. Everything is already there for the plant except leaves, and once the plant reverts it grows big quickly. Once it starts to grow leaves, it really takes off. I am going to keep the white rhino, and that is what I will do, is regenerate it. When I do it, I will post pictures and some tits on regenerating.

all the besy

and happy growing.

Guest samuelo
Yeah keep her as a mothter - what country are you in? im guessing either south africa or australia with those climates and seasons

its always great to make new contacts as you never know when or where you may travel and it would be good to reach another bud and smoke something new - have already met 1 G from this site and smooked his green - and it was good :)

Guest superbluehaze

I live in Australia, New South Wales. Later I will put up some better pictures of the white rhino. Once a plant is regenerated, it can be flowered over and over again for a least a year. I will get her for clones, but will probably flower her again in 8 weeks, after taking a growing shoots for a mother plant. You see she will already have large branches and extensive root system, she gets big quickly and will have an enormous yield, as long as the plant is really looked after and suffers little stress. After one year , I would still flower her but not take clones from her. Depending on each crop and her yeild I may flower her at least 4 times.

regards,

Guest superbluehaze

It may very well yield more than 1 kilo. I have never grown an auto flowing strain; their yield is not high enough for me, nor, from what I hear, are they particularly potent, as they are crossed with a hemp strain from Russia, but with a turn around of 60 days they offer a very good trade off.

• 2 months later...

i actually believe i know the person who took this photo. i used to be friends with him on a another grow forum but he has not been around latly. he used to do alote of strain huntting when he was younger. im gonna try to contact him and ask him if he knows how long this tree was living for

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

Well now that is a long story.

That is my white rhino, who is now over 1 meter wide, and is getting closer to 2 meters wide.

I planted the seed in late November, and how summer was very hot, with temperatures over 41C.

Inside under lights, with out an air conditioner( which I could not afford) the white rhino, along with 5 Himalayan gold, all become infected with root disease.

The white rhino is a strong plant, and I managed to bring her back, from root rot. She had no roots to speak of, and for a long time I had to keep her under florescent tubes, as she would wilt under stronger light.

The plant above that is the same white rhino has in my flowering pictures I posted a few days ago.

When you degenerate a plant, the stem becomes real thick and tree like.

happy tree growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

I did not mean second cropping, but this can be done too.

I think Samuello, with his northern lights, has second cropped

The weed is normally considered to be an annual plant: It completes its life cycle in one year: its seeds germinate in spring,and the seedlings grow through summer, and then, as the days get shorter, it flowers in autumn.

When winter comes, the cold, in most climates, kills the plant.

If the winter is mild enough, however, the plants can stay dormant and with the longer days and warmth, that come with spring, the plants start to grow again.

Indoors it is easy to trick the plants into thinking they have survived winter, and encourage the plant to revert from flowering to veg.

When this happens the plant has rejuvenated. />

Once the plant has reverted to veg, it grows very fast, as it already has a well developed root system and main stem.

Once my plants have finished flowering, I intend to rejuvenate a couple of them, so I will run a stream in the forum on rejuvernation, with pictures and instructions. I will post it in Advanced Techique.

happy growing,

john