Strain Hunters Live 1 - Contest Results Update

Hi Guys,

I know we promised that we would announce the top 10 submisions today for the contest. We have however had a couple of delays because we have been so busy preparing for the next expedition. Franco just came back from the EXPO in Vienna and tomorrow morning he's already heading to a new location to start filming the new strain hunters expedition. I have also been swamped with things to fix on this site and other sites and haven't been able to take over for him.

For these reasons the results will be reviewed tonight and I will personally publish the top 10 submisions either by the end of tomorrow or after tomorrow in the morning.

The 3 winners will be choosen in a live raffle either on Friday or Monday. I am setting up a live broadcast on either youtube or ustream and you guys will be able to watch admin or one of his assistants pick the three winners on a live internet stream.

So to summarize it all up:

Wednesday 2 November or Thursday 3 November: We will post the top 10 contest winners in this forum.

Friday 4 November or Monday 7 November: We will do a live raffle on either youtube or ustream and we will be posting the 3 winners.

Tomorrow Franco is leaving for the new expedition and I will be picking up the contest for him!

Good Luck to everyone!!!