Winners Live Thread [TRINIDAD-ST.VINCENT LIVE THREAD]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really do not know what to say! Since the the draw, I have been on a cloud. I'm so damn happy to finally go to Amsterdam and meet with Franco and the rest of the GHSC team. Smoke good and just be myself. I want to thank everyone who took part in the contest and Admin and the sweet girl for a really good job. Thanks for make my life so good!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

6 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

So Excited!!!! Cannot wait! im still buzzing too hehe

Il be smoking many a fatty for the forum with daily updates about the fun and frolics from the Cup.

Il create a seperate Topic for it and if there's any strains you think we have to try feel free n strike up a convo in chat and le me know hehe

Not long now!! :D

Peace all

Potent I've said it once and I will say it again..... You lucky lucky ba@stard... Hahahaha bloody dog question .... If I'd got that right I would of been in the hat fighting for first prize. :))

You better do us stay at homies proud lol.... On that note I wouldn't make it past midday on the first day so good luck buddy ENJOY...

D...

Franco, i like that suggestion.... i like it alot and i will or pass out trying hehehehe

Surprises? as if going isn't enough lolol EPICNESS!!!! :D

how am i going to sleep tonight with knowing there's going to be surprises.... i need to roll another j now so i can sleep lolol

I thank everyone at GH and everbody else involved once again

• 1 year later...