york76 - Ice Dream - 13/11/2011

nirvana76

Simon, to raise the temperature a bit, try to slow down the speed of the outake fan, but still being working faster then the intake ;)
That will make your room temperature higher without having to change to a 600w just for that reason.

I done it in my grow tent since the temperatures in my house droped to 16 17c , my house doesnt have un air conditioner or fire place to warm it up in this almost winter time. As long as the outake is higher then the intake you can try several speed tweakings at both the outake controls and the intake controls aswell, if its the case of both your fans are speed controlable.

Im having 24ºc with a 300w CFL, altough in a smaller place then yours. But using the same trick you will get the same result then me, Just try it.

Take care

Ok, today i try, i have think to turn off the Air-Extrctor ( 125 mm due velocita' ), and turn the fan so as not direct the air over the lamp.... But, i must buy the 600 watt. HPS with an a Dimmerable Electronic Ballast 400/600Watt, because now i have 8 palnts in the grow room, and 400 watt is too little for 8 or more plants, or no? i have i Grow Room of 2 meter high and 1x1 meter large.

Answer me please, and thank'u so much for the advices.

Tonight i see your reply.

Hello.

Simon.smiley

Sorry, but i have measure the PH of the field, using an Analogic-Meter with the probe to be inserted in the soil of the pot.

This morningh, The PH is 8 !!!!blush

The soil is wet because yesterday i did rinse for start the Flowering Stage, so a can't irrigate it.

What do you recommend to lower the PH of the soil of the plants?

Thank'u so much for the post.

I hope to resolve the problem, because the PH and the EC measure have never been my favorite job, but after a year of Growth Indoor i have realized that is very important for an a good growth!!

For the moment, thank'u so much and see you soon.

Hello, Simon.

Hello to all growers, this is the update of Seeds Tester of Ice Dream & White Lemon.

Flow. +2

Temp. 16 C out - 23 C. in

Hum. 42%

Ph 7

The temperature is a little low because i must change the lamp the next week.

Ok friends, see you at the end of this first week of Flowering.......

Simon.

000_0001.jpg

There are many growers that tell me that for 1 meter squere 400 w. is too little, and must use an a 600 w. hps.

I do not know, but I think it depends not only on the space, but how many plants you want to cover, how many pots and depth 'you reach the light.
I for example, with a 250 w Rino Agro I grew up in White 4 4 11 lt pots in a Grow Room large 60 x 60 cm. and 140 cm. high.

Yes, but, the Ballast Lumatek Dimmerable 400/600w are 200 euro, the light 600 w HPS are 40 euro, so 240 euro only for two articles.

After there are the cost of soil, etc...

Is an a hobby more expensive, you know Dust!!!

If one people grow for commercial reasons, ok but if you grow for personal use only.....................You know me??smiley

Hy growers.......................

This is the upload of the first week of Flowering stage of I.D. and W.L.

Now i use the 400 watt. HPS Agro lamp with a reflector Ajust-A-Wings.

I had some problems with the harrive of the 600 w. lamp and the Ballast, for a retard of courrier expres.

I think that after the holiday of Cristmas every thing will be resolve.

So go to the Test.

FLOWERING STAGE. +6

TEMP: 22 C.

HUM: 40%

NUTR. Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, TOP-Max, PK 13/14 and 2,5 ml/Lt. of PH-

PH 7

Look the images and see you soon, Simon.

000_0011.jpg000_0010.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0006.jpg

Hy guys.

Today is the end of the second week of Flow. Stage of the Ice Dream and White Lemon.

I have an a group photo for do not give out every the plants..

When the plants coming to have a nice flower, so i will send the single image.

Flow. +14

Temp. 24 C.-26 C.

Hum.. 40%-50%

PH. 7-7,5

Nutrient, the same.

This is the images, and see you soon for the next upload.

i have loweredthe pHto 5.5with anutritiousdrink,and I seethat the leavesof the IceDreamstart tothrow theyellow, andare coming back green.

I thinkthat thepHwas highand preventedthe absorptionof nitrogen,and causedtheyellowingofleaves.

TheW.L.andinstead'piu�strong,and do nothave these problems.

Hello, Simon.

post-4970-0-75999500-1328130817.jpg

post-4970-0-59856600-1328130823.jpg

post-4970-0-95797800-1328130831.jpg

post-4970-0-61966400-1328130837.jpg

post-4970-0-71164400-1328130842.jpg

Happy Christmas Tokage!!!!!!

And if can't write here , happy New Year!!!!

Thank'u for every help that you give me, thank'u for every good advices, and the much more thing that i have learn here, is mostly for you and the other people that i have know here this year!!!

I do not whant tell the others name, but they know!!!

Ciao da Simone, Italia.

No, before, the PH of the soil was 8.

After, whit the whater in the bottle, with the Nutrients, was 7/8, because i never checked the PH of the feed.

So, 2 liters of water with the Nutrient, are 5,5 of PH, with 5 ml of PH-

Now, the PH of the soil is about 7 and the Icer Dream now have the new leaves green , without the yellow tips.

The White Lemon, have not had these problems perhaps because of their diferent type of plant....I think!

This problem is the same that had the Mazar Kush.

M.K.%26A.K.6weekF%20005_1.jpg

The first time that i grow i have not the Electronic PH and EC tester, but only the analog sensor for the PH, lumens and moisture.that i give in the soil.

And i have the papers for the color of the water and see the PH+-

The Ph tester are 35 euro, the EC are 35 euro, but if are very important ok, but if is only a money unneccessary, for example i can buy 2 lamps HPS and MH are object more important.

Do you know it?

Ec meter is not necesary if you don't use mineral nutes, it would be necessary with franco's powder nutes for example.

But PH meter is good for hydro AND soil, no matter if you grow hydro or soil, your water still have to be ph balanced ;)

And i told you already not too pay too much atention to your "soil ph tester" it's absolutely not valuable i think, i have one and for ph it sucks angry

Simon, dont use soil ph readers, use a digital ph meter to control the feeding solutions!

About EC, if you can afford it, buy it! I have one and I take readings of everything, doesnt matter if its mineral, bio, or chemical nutrients, always use it, even to control the tap water from house, or the water rain.

EC and PH are essential, for those who wich to control every thing we are giving to the plant wen feeding! I am one of those people. But in the end the plants are strong organisms that will live only with rain, like the ones in the wild all over the world in the fields...

Be sure to buy one that reads in EC rather then TDS... : http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/why-ec-instead-tds

The White Lemon is a very strong strain, takes alot of good ec values wen in flowering, she delivers you tight dense buds and a wonderful smoke for you in the end!!!

Plants look very good!!!!

Take care