Upload Multiple files with new tool

strainhunters admin

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

no the Maximum size i believe is 2mb your 4mb must have been your "free space left" indicator, you start with for example 100mb and it goes down as you upload pics, that's why we tell most of member to resize carefully to gain weight ;)

If you have 900k left i'm afraid you'll have to start upload on an outside server for the moment ( Fuzzy made a post yesterday about it)

Good luck man

• 3 years later...

Hello guys:) Sorry im new to the forum, been all morning trying not to double post, but waht i need is to know how to upload pics to my galery...until noiw i read a bounche but all i can see is how to put pics on post or how to when you have no more room in galery....my question is "how do i upload them to galery"....Never been of forum powered by this companie...i`m completly lost, find it dififcult for a firster like me :) any help i would be apreciated, cause thye all reason for me to join is to show pics...for now at least ;)

Smokeball,

The forum software includes a protection against spammers and robot-spammers to discourage them from posting their garbage in here.  After you have posted about 5 or 6 times in the forum, and then after the StrainHunters server has cycled an overnight after those posts, there will be more options opened-up to you, including the ability to upload pictures.

It's nothing against you, just a protection for all of us against spammers.