HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP 2011 - THE LIVE THREAD

franco

i just arrived home from all day out, and nothing better than smoke some super silver haze watching b real in the cannabis cup and checking for updates in the forum, gonna watch it in the grow room with the plants, thanks strain hunters for giving us the opportunity to have so much information of the cup, and that grat pictures and live streaming. you are the best, enjoy the show and smoke as much as you can

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work guys, indeed sound was a little "overcrowded" ^^ But it's first year, and still a great privilege to get to "be there", my page is running all day long just in case it turns on :)

Thanks a lot for work gh team

Sometimes I do not understand some people here? Certainly there was no HD picture with crystal sound, but it's first year GHSC do this. I had a really nice evening yesterday. I smoked joint after joint and listening to good music. Thanks Franco for taking the time to show us some of the Cup.
Peace
Jimmy

Someone must be def here then... Dude, talk straight we're mature! Constructive criticism don't kills.

As a reciver of stream i feel right to share my experience from it, and how i can say i enjoyed it if dont ? It be ordinary lie. This leads me to one thought, some people are afraid here to talk straigh, rather this we see concert of "oh's", and "ah's" with a lot of sugar on top of it. We're mature, criticism dont kill's.

All my effort, and shouting about sox on speaker is about to help crew in future to improve it, and it'wont happen if we be constant writin "ah's" and "oh's" only. And if u don't understand this i'am sorry for you, and feel like i only wasting my time writing this. So i gentle shut up for now. I just add my apetite for next HTTC is even bigger than it was, so live stream worked on me somehow. :)