Hello everyone from beautiful Greece.

Nocturnal

Hello everyone,my name is....P.K,i think its better to use these shortcut for my privacy :P.I am from Greece and i am a regular weed smoker but unfotunately i think that i never smoked weed higher than 11%THC cause in greece we have the "regular" strains of bad quality so i am not satisfied at all from what i smoke here.In greece the worst weed you can find is from albania(various strains) and the best from greece(various strains also).

I started my weed research for about 3 years took a lot of information about the plant itself and i wanted to grow my own.I have tried a lot of seeds (remember various) as i thought that it was all about the way of growing and not the seed itself.I can say that about a 25% is about the growing style and a 75% on genetics.

I was satisfied with the weed i was producing and the crossing i was making but i was moving in dark with lack of knowledge about the family tree of the plants so i never got to make something really good.

On the moment i have ordered lots of seed from attitude to experiment on (G.H.S super lemon haze,arjans haze $1,super silver haze,white widow,green o-matic and pahari from real seeds).

I am following the forum for about 5 months now and i found lots of usefull information in here,i really love this plant cause its extrodinary in every way.I have two dreams lol(go in Holland,and meet Franco haha)...

So i am waiting for my order in aproximently in 10-12 days....so when i get the seeds i will write you down a review and also every growing phase of these wonderfull strains will be added regurally.

Thanks a lot for your patience.....

Keep on rollinnnnn... ;)