Typhoon a Danish strain?

Jimmy

Hi hunters I got Some nice out door weed from Sweden last night. It´s called Typhoon and the strain is Danish the grower say!? Someone knows more about this strain. The smell is amazing so sweet and fruti. The taste is a bit hard and forest whit a sweet aftertaste.

20110112111529.jpg

Peace

Jimmy

• 2 months later...

Hi Jimmy

I tried to post a reply and some links in this thread but i kept getting and error "post to short". I got frustrated and decided to try making a new post and putting a link here.

I eventually worked out why i was getting an error, due to the editor not liking some of the data included with the link, that was after i had already started the new post.

The new post was meant to be posted here as a reply to jimmy's question "Someone knows more about this strain." . Any how the post i made has been dedicated to Jimmy. Here is a link to my reply, it is called Nordic and Danish Strains -

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 22.2.2012 at 7:40 PM, strik said:

I live in Denmark and i know that thypoon has been grown here for about 40 years, or more. It is really good for cold climates because it can finish flowering as early as end of August even tho its a sativa.

Best sativa type for nordic clima is Thypoon ,pronto hehe! You can harvest in the end of august ore middle of septemper up here at 56 grader nord! :)  

On 24.2.2012 at 0:13 PM, lamsbread said:

Hi Jimmy

I tried to post a reply and some links in this thread but i kept getting and error "post to short". I got frustrated and decided to try making a new post and putting a link here.

I eventually worked out why i was getting an error, due to the editor not liking some of the data included with the link, that was after i had already started the new post.

The new post was meant to be posted here as a reply to jimmy's question "Someone knows more about this strain." . Any how the post i made has been dedicated to Jimmy. Here is a link to my reply, it is called Nordic and Danish Strains -

Peace

Lams                                   

Mabye some Hindu kush influense?