(continued off of maple's clone army)

Guest Da-Collie-Man

Guest Da-Collie-Man

i just picked up where maple_flail left off in pics....very excelent how-2 on cloning

my technique is the same ecept i use rapid rooter plugs & humidity dome...(some might need dome,i do to the fact im in desert,,very dry)

a heat pad ...no temp gauge...just goes to 10* above ambient temp

and i put peralite in bottom tray to raise humidiity(the peralite will work with just dome and light without heat pad)

heat pad will root the avg 3 days before clones with no pad....higher humidity

i leave all 3 vent slightly cracked,,,for airflow

will spray canopy every 3 days lightly with thrive alive B-1 org / water foliar.....(cap full to the gal)....and just moisten cubes

these r bout 5 days old...gpt roots...will wait bout 4 more days to get very strong root system ...

then transplant in dixie keg cups..(dark,NOT see thru...clear will cause algae and un beneficial fungi)..with drain holes cut out

i havent lost a clone in 4 years

////////////////////////////...heres a game ++can u find "WALDO"... theres 1 ( original from clone only..not the new pheno seeds thy came out with recently) GRAND DADDY PURP.../////////////////////////////////////////

Attached files clones..exodus 001.JPG clones..exodus 002.JPG clones..exodus 005.JPG clones..exodus 007.JPG clones..exodus 009.JPG clones..exodus 012.JPG clones..exodus 013.JPG clones..exodus 016.JPG

from the left ther are thred directly, then a small dip with that fat plant... that one would be the GDP would it not? the rest don't look Indica enough.

my local store just got rapid rooters in contemplated trying them, BUT i had bought my rockwoll a few days before :

can you compair Grodan cubes to the rapid rooter? your system seams to take a little less time.

must be the humidity diffrence, I've got like 85% humidity with snow on the ground.

Guest Da-Collie-Man

yep u got it

i dont think there such thing as to much humidity

i prefer the rapid rooter plugs....dont have the p.h. problems u do with rockwool

i went from 80-90% succ rate with rockwool....to a 110% succ rate with rapid rooters

i canusualy root faster than my freind with a clone machine

Guest Da-Collie-Man

obvously FLAIL know his strains...and what to look for

peralite also helps if roots make ther way to bottom of tray......so they dont get root rot from standing water

if you're talking about the root riot, (little cube in a kind of soil you use natas) Me too i definitly prefer that to rockwool, i have buy rockwool once used 2 of them and never used the rest again, keeping them just in case ^^

Root Riot Poweer :)

i agree the root riots r better. only down side i have found with them is they dry out in packaging and then resists water absorbtion. sez right on packaging to keep in og bag and keep sealed. other then that they r great. and i only have this prob cuz i only need 4 root cubes a month, so a bag lasts awhile. but tends to dry before i can use all cubes.next time i will add water every time i open bag to try and aviod this

Guest Da-Collie-Man

i always seal in ziplock if i have extra cubes...and keep in dark drawer...nevr dried on me

also i always soak my cubes in a 5.5 ph water for 24 hours

Guest Da-Collie-Man

ive had plugs put away for bout 6mos while moving...where fine....if starting to drie out...soak in a p.h. balanced water for bout 5 min strain and place back in bag......u dont want soak and wet or in light ...will produce algae

Guest Da-Collie-Man

or u could just open bag and mist them with spray baottle.....ive never had a drie out problem as long as kept in ziplock