Denmark: win-win on drugs? Fighting gangs by legalizing pot

BomBholenat

• 9 months later...

I hope that in the near future danish politicians will come to an agreement to let the cannabis roame the danish streets legally!

Fortunately there have been a big shift in generation in the danish parlament so i think if we danes think positive and lay down all of the bennefits there is when growing cannabis, we have got a chance to convince that cannabis is the smallest problem in the world! It is ONLY because that there is so strict prohibitations about the subject that it overshadows the main deal about this plant! We are a bunch of growers who knows the secret behind the sweet intoxication of cannabis, and it is about time that the world woke up! Especially the stucked up politicians and other hot-shots! This is scientifically prooved: CANNABIS CURES CANCER!

And to all of you out there growing!!! May your weed grow strong and vigorious! :D

• Like 1

4 sure My danish friend! Legalize IT! Og gør det NU! Vi skal være et land der går fremtiden i møde med fred og ro i sindet! Og hvilken måde er bedre end at ryge med sine nærmeste venner og kolleger!

100% farnzworth. :-) hver dag :-)

• 4 months later...

I really hope that it will be legalized in Copenhagen since I live here and as it is right now I am a criminal with my two 600w lamps.

Exactly! That said, so is the fight for free cannabis harder and harder every day we have an incompetent government seated in our parliament.

God vind til jer danske-friends :)