Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokey0159

10 exoduse cheese

32 posts in this topic

hmm a little small for the size of pics, but seems like nice plants, thanks for sharing with us ;)

i cant make the pics any better can one of the admins make them bigger please thanks

my camerea doesnt do justice lolits uploaded from a blackberry phone so thats maybe why there that size?

hey smokey hope everything is still ok with your grow matey, any updates dude?

us uk guys do love that cheese dont we hehe :D

drop us a update dude im subbed for the ride

peace and happy growin matey

hey thanks nutes i have been really bussy with opening my own business up but i will do a update in the next few days im on day 24 of flower right now

1 person likes this

hey looks like the one you got that is the more sativa life leaves and the long stems on the leaves shows good traits of the original exodus mother, that one could be a keeper looks like a good pheno. i used to grow the exodus cut a long time ago and that one you got comes damn close, good look with your grow plants luck pukka =D

looking good so far, i like the hydro system. hopefully it turns out just as good as the grow vid with arjan and franco!