The Garden Of Lemons

Milmaker

Hello growers.

My thing is to kill me, yesterday I come with shit I do not put information and irrigation data yesterday. these smokeless going to end with my head

Today the temperature was quite high, I am surprised that temperature in that room. When I finish the sodium will ask me drinks all day lol.

dia18.jpg

The irrigation of data left you yesterday the next.

osmotic water

0.25ml / l CANNA Calcium

0.20ml CANNA Magnesium

1.5ml / l ATA COCO MAX A

1.5ml / l ATA COCO MAX B

1 ml / l ATA ROOTFAST

Irrigation Ec 1.19mS

Irrigation pH 5.8

Drainage Ec 2.10mS

Drainage pH 6.8

Water temperature 18 ° C

You see, less than half the dose recommended by the manufacturer, got an Ec optimal for this stage of the crop.

Always check the drains, is a "guide" to determine when you need to flush the roots to not accumulate many salts. In this case and being my first experience with coconut, I wash when you have over 2.50mS drains.

Today I have made transplantation a square pot 0.7L. The condition of the roots was sensational, a pure white (like the pictures the other day) but

As the coconut was wet I have not showered today, also were scattered yesterday.

Tomorrow I will go up some pictures of the girls in their new pot, at least no longer look so spindly.

I'm going to smoke one day I have not smoked anything yet.

Greetings and good smoke.

Very good growers, as we are?

Today I can finally say that I had growing damp, I reached up to 60% humidity. The temperatures are also consistent with the crop.

dia19.jpg

Some of you may ask, what the hell is that the perigee has put this guy in the table ..........

Perigee: The moon travels around the earth. This shift is in the form of an ellipse. Every full moon cycle (from new moon to the next new moon) has a perigee and an apogee. The perigee is the point where the moon is closer to the earth (356.500Km, do not think that this next door), whereas the peak is when the moon is farthest from the earth (406.700Km).

The closer we perigee, the moon has more influence on our vegetables. With the height opposite happens, lunar effects on our plants are smaller.

Avoid tasks in our crops hours interval comprising the perigee. Today, the perigee is at 22:00 (Barcelona) for what tasks should be avoided at 10:00 today until tomorrow at 10:00,12 hours before and 12 after.

With the peak there is no problem, you can perform tasks normally.

Do not confuse the perigee with perihelion, which is the point where the Earth is closest to the sun in its orbit.

Now touch water, but the plants look good, the coconut is still somewhat moist and dispense water to prevent perigee.

Clarified, perigee, we go with the photos after the transplant. This time the direct transplantation of coconut has nothing added and no arlita below. The plants stretched long before the first transplant and now he needed the full height of the pot to allow the plants to the desired height. As coconut, drained equally well with or without arlita, but certainly in the last transplant arlita used for drains.

White Lemon #1

wl1b.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2b.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3a.jpg

Garden View

generalaq.jpg

That's all for today, I will try to go clarifying questions about the biodynamic calendar I see that many of you attention and I know it's one thing or you spend hours reading or no way to end to understand it.

Greetings and do not smoke much.

Good growers.

Today at irrigation and the girls played are great. Like yesterday I got pictures of the whole plants, today I come again with macros from the stems, which delight to see my precious girls in such detail.

First go with the daily table.

dia20.jpg

Yesterday I spoke of perigee and today I'm going to make this the 13 Perigee 2012, for whom want to consider. Later we'll talk about the lunar nodes but this in future updates.

Perigee Not all are of equal length, but to prevent me, I count 12 hours before and 12 after the hour in which there is Perigee.

• January 17 - 22:00
  • February 11 - 20:00
  • March 10 - 11:00
  • April 7 - 19:00
  • May 6 - 6:00
  • June 3 - 15:00
  • July 1 - 20:00
  • July 29 - 11:00
  • August 23 - 21:00
  • September 19 - 5:00
  • October 17 - 3:00
  • November 14 - 11:00
  • December 13 - 00:00

Then I leave irrigation data today. They have been gone a little food from the A + B because the coconut again not have any added nutrient.

• Irrigation Ec 1.41mS
  • Irrigation pH 5.9
  • Water temperature 20 ° C
  • 2ml / l ATA COCO MAX B
  • 2ml / l ATA COCO MAX A
  • 1 ml / l ATA ROOTFAST
  • 0.25ml / l Calcium CANNA
  • 0.20ml / l Magnesium CANNA
  • Drainage Ec 1.96mS
  • Drainage pH 6.1

Here are the macros today, has some really nice out.

White Lemon #1

wl1a.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2b.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3b.jpg

That's all for today, until next time.

Greetings and good smoke thumb.gif

Hello growers, as you are?

First I leave the daily table.

dia21.jpg

Some will say that this guy has a hobby of putting funny words on that table! This time we put the ascending node :huh: ...........is crazy.

There are two types of nodes, ascending and descending. The ascending node is the point where the moon passes ascending to descending

and the descending node, when the moon passes from ascending to descending.

The times of the lunar nodes are to be calculated differently than Perigee schedules. With Perigee, I calculate current of 12 hours before and 12 after. With the nodes, just 5 hours before and 4 after minimum.

Today is the ascending node, so you'll ascending node list for this 2012 and will later add the descendants.

• January 19 - 19:00
  • February 15 - 21:00
  • March 13 - 22:00
  • April 10 - 3:00
  • May 7 - 12:00
  • June 3 - 23:00
  • July 1 - 8:00
  • July 28 - 13:00
  • August 24 - 14:00
  • September 20 - 15:00
  • October 17 - 20:00
  • November 14 - 6:00
  • December 11 - 17:00

Therefore, avoid doing any work today until tomorrow passes the node and will apply a dose of Alg-A-Mic foliar Biobizz, taking advantage of the moon still have very close, his influence on our plant will be quite intense and we enter the moon ascending, ideal for working with aerial parts. at 6:30 we have high tide so take advantage to get up at 7:00 to give the foliar fertilized. the only complicating factor is the waning moon, would be ideal but it was growing in life, sometimes you can not have everything and we have to settle for what we have.

That's all for today, take care

Greetings and delicious puffs.

• Like 1

Dust: Thanks for your words man.

Growers, we're here again, this is a non-stop this month kick me out of house.

Let the last day table that will contain the following, I have thought about changing a little way upthe data because you useless information that you supply lunar tide for today when I update the thread if it's been the effects.

I want to upload it so that they can raise doubts you have, and we can anticipate a little by the effects of biodynamics.

dia22.jpg

Today I have applied a shower Alg-A-Mic Biobizz, I love the power of this product, change theirnatural green plants for deep green. 10 minutes after they turn on the CFL, it was nice to see them all with picking up leaves light to transform the food received by the foliage, was a very pretty picture, sorry I did not have the camera handy.

If you do cuttings, you can apply Alg-A-Mic foliar from 7 th day since the plants and 6 to 8 hours to recover the deep green that have been lost during the embedded shock.

The mixture was made with the following parameters:

• Osmotic water
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.20ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • 3ml/l Alg-A-Mic
  • Ec Mixed foliar 0.46mS
  • pH Mixed foliar 5.8
  • Water temperature 22 ° C (ambient temperature in the indoor at the time)

It is convenient to adjust the water temperature at the same temperature as the thermometer us in the closet, if not exceeding 25 ° C. The reason for this adjustment is to avoid temperature shockby sudden changes in temperature, which could lead us to have medium term hermaphrodite plants in our culture.

Only today has made ​​a mistake, and it is possible with consequences, although this to see andprove. It is known that fertilizer should not apply to a sign or constellation of fire, either by root orfoliar. In my case I made ​​the foliar fertilized with a fire sign. It is possible that in a few days show some spotting of leaf burn, but this will be seen, sometimes not burn me out procedures sucherrors.

Now for some photos of Lemon, but it should be in another post because this will not upload them to me.

White Lemon #1

wl1ah.jpg

wl1e.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2a.jpg

wl2e.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3b.jpg

wl3f.jpg

That's all for today. Before I want to make clear that if it looks like a stain red spider plants is notno plague. is coconut of the last Transplant which has been even after the shower today.

See you soon, be good and take care a lot.

Greetings and good smoked

• Like 1

Very good friends.

As had been announced yesterday, and I have you tables from Week 1 of this 2012 ready. Since they are in A4 size, I have uploaded to Rapidshare so that you can download and take them intoyour PC or print them, I guess it will be more convenient to perform the tasks.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

I think tables are easy to understand, now you have to be learned on the fly is how and when toperform the tasks as information from these tables.

On Monday of next week, we started with crescent new moon and now is up.

Anyone who likes to apply foliar fertilizers or enhancers this is your moment, the moon is risingand rising. If possible, to coincide with high tide in the morning and avoiding fire signs andconstellations are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Every Saturday, go up the table for the next week, so those of you with questions about the tasks, you will have time to make inquiries.

Talked about the issue of the tables, I preview the data of temperature, humidity, and othersubscribers will upload daily as a table, but also each week will let you link another excel file with all the information collection, for me, is much more convenient to upload it so you do not have to make the table every day to so far.

Today's data in the indoor:

• Temperature 24.4 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 80% / 40%

Girls have a pint amazing after the shower with Alg-A-Mic and so far no burns anywhere. Today Iam going to upload photos because yesterday I got pictures of all, tomorrow I will make anotherphoto shoot.

I hope that people who want and can not understand how to follow biodynamic calendar, it is helpful all this information.

A greeting and good beads thumb.gif

• Like 1

Good evening growers.

Here we are againto bring newdata and photographs.

I see thatthe tableswith the tides andthisis havinglittle success.Maybepeople getlazyanddownload the filesthat youupload a photo oftheXLSfor you to seehow thissorted andif you likewhatdescargais.

• Temperature 25 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 80% / 38%

Today, while having aconstellationof fire, I had towater ifor if.I was afraidto waituntil tomorrowand findespachurridogarden.The problemof the coconutto keeplunaryis this,that when ittoucheswaterandwatercan not makeplansnot to waterat 4 or5 daysbecause thecoconutwant watermore often andwhen the plants area good root systemeven more(I promise toupload a photo ofaroot systemchanel+motheristofreak out).

The composition ofirrigation water hasbeen as follows:

• pH Irrigation 5.8
  • Ec Irrigation 1.41mS
  • Water temperature 22 ºC
  • Osmotic water
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX B
  • 1ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • pH Drainage 6.3
  • Ec Drainage 2.11mS

I leavebelow3 picturesbefore startingwiththefirstniñas.Lais a snapshot oftheweeklychartI have prepared forwhoever wantsto download.

The second isa screenshot of theexcelsheetI use fortracking, whichendsupasalsoout of reachof all with allmy cropdatain XLS format.

And thethird isto correctly interpretthe timesof the tidesfromyourlocation.Iam guided bythe exact timeI putthe linebecauseI have moreclosely is theMeridianBarcelona.Depending on whereyoufind yourselves, you have toadd or subtractminutes to hoursthat I haveoffered.

seguimientochemdogcream.th.jpg

4thweek.jpg

escanear0001pr.jpg

• Like 1

Now if we go with some pictures of the girls are getting web as now. Today I raised the pots and all root tips shown by the drainage holes. I do not want to lift the strain of pot for fear of breakingeven but seeing what I saw as I imagine will be the theme in there.

White Lemon #1

wl1b.jpg

wl1d.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2bi.jpg

wl2d.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3b.jpg

wl3d.jpg

Garden View weed2.gif

generalko.jpg

That's all for today, tomorrow we have a new appointment here. Do not forget

Greetings and good smoke thumb.gif

• Like 1

Dust: Yes man,the CFL it's very good for vegetative, thus saving light. There are many crises hahaha

Franco: Hello Franco.While we wait for the bloom, there are beers in the fridge and some good marijuana joints ;)

Very good to all, today I'm going a bit with the clock in the ass, I had to do some family work and the update will be short.

Before you start with nothing, saying that the cuttings were made the other day and are taking root. Tomorrow I'll make some pictures for you to see the status of new roots. They are 100% nuclear target.

The other girls, also great, today I lifted the pot and poke root and below all the drainage holes. In the last transplant I think I'll be able to show a root system in very good condition.

Let today's data with that unless I forget.

• Temperature 23.4 ºC / 18.1 ºC
  • Humidity 55% / 41%

Also I owe that picture of the root system of the Channel +, but now the family has done with my time ;)

I leave the links below the lunar tables, for you had problems opening the files you've uploaded to the previous versions to mine.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

That's all for today, tomorrow if we get to have more time and we got a photo.

Greetings and good smoke. ;)

Take Care growers.

Fuzzy: Thanks all members of StrainHunters for doing are possible these tests.

Jimmy: Want you more? Here have more brother.

Hello growers,

we're here and today if we bring photos. Let us first with the information of the day and then we passed to the photos

thumb.gif

• Temperature 22.8ºC / 18.2ºC
  • Humidity 60% / 40%

The plants are very healthy, they note that they desire to grow fast, but water consumption is stillslow, so do not want to imagine they have a good root system they are going to shoot. If there is no setback we will have some very good smoked with those girls.

Let us first with some pictures of the roots of some cuttings and a view of health that shows one of the clones chosen at random, each day I like to make it more cuttings.

esquejes1.jpg

esquejes2.jpg

esquejes7.jpg

Now a couple of images of root exit by the holes of drainages

raices1.jpg

raices2.jpg

And now,we going to the photos of girls.

White Lemon #1

wl1a.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2b.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3b.jpg

That's all for today guys, tomorrow back, and if I can, with photos of the root system that youpromised.

Greetings and good joints.

Hello growers, here we are again as usual.

As you can see in the daily data, I have a rather low maximum temperature. Outside,the temperatures at real night (the indoor runs from 14:00 to 8:00) are quite low and also I have intraction running, bringing the cold air outside entry in my indoor.

• Temperature 22.6ºC / 17.9ºC
  • Humidity 56% / 40%

The girls are splendid as usual, with all the leaves raised in search of lumens.

Today they have had to irrigation and try watering before 30, 30 and 31 why we are facingconstellation of fire. From day 27 to 30, will also be at a fire sign, but as we can not be 5 days without water because now they will ask more and more water, avoid constellations of fire and to the signs of fire if it touches water, will water.

he composition of today's irrigation has been the same as ever, but still I will detail for thelatecomers sisi_rie.gif. Although at first did not want to give root stimulator in the end I have added the recommended dosage, but it will be the last day until you do the transplant.

• Osmotic Water
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX B
  • 1ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 6
  • Ec Irrigation 1.27mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 2.03mS

If you look, the Ec of drains leaves us very similar lately, this certainly shows that the amount of water drained is correct and we maintain a stable Ec the substrate (this scared me with coconut)

Today and tomorrow we are on day flower, so take your pampering to the aerial parts of yourplants, and growing with rising moon, seek high tides and your plants will reward you with largeflowers and delicious thumb.gif

After the explanation of the tasks of today, I bring you these photos a few days I have beenpromising. Here I leave them for you to see what he is capable of a root system with 2 months of life when grown in coconut.

Mother root system Channel+ (2 months old)

p1010197x.jpg

p1010196bz.jpg

p1010195w.jpg

Mother Channel+ 2 months of life (10 days ago it took 18 cuttings and you're ready to get another round buff.gif )

p1010198mq.jpg

Super Skunk bud with a incredible vitality

p1010194wg.jpg

p1010191ft.jpg

And to finish,radicular system of this bud,after 11 days

p1010190w.jpg

If you look, the roots hang down much lower. This is putting them the jiffys in a seed not come withjiffys. These are the typical black plastic seedbeds of 104 alveoli. The jiffy does not finish comingdown, you have about 2 cm and in that space, which does not light, they develop these smallmanes. As you can imagine, these cuttings the raisins to pot and you are stretching 2 days to go.

The tips of the roots a bit burned ....... is normal, not in with humidity as they would say something in a Rain Forest and so dry and burn a little, but not nothing happens.

That's it guys, am back with more material, though not confirmed what type tongueyt8.gifhahaha2.gif

Take Care thumb.gif

Nice report Markus! I like very much your setup very clean.....

Have a nice work. For the Vegetative Stage, you used the T5 Neon, or the CFL? How many lumens?

Thanks, Simon. :)

Hello york76,I think you confused because I'm not Markus,I'm Milmaker

For the vegetative Stage I used the CFL 105W 6500ºK.It have 7500 lumens aprox.

In fact I'm still in vegetative.

Keep on growing ;)

P.S.:Sorry,I might also this confused hehe.

You mean a White Lemon or the buds and mumis?