Jimmy-BubbaKush-VS-WhiteLemon-whit GH-Powder-feeding

Jimmy

hmm that sucks, any environmental disturbing while your grow? lights cute maybe? The last grow i did was bubble Kush but from Bulldog, and it turned hermie too cause i had many light cuts this winter. But i kept her, pulling of pollen sack and crossing fingers. At least now i have some F1 to test lol.

Good luck do what feel good for you

Thanks for all the support guys!

This is not the first time I have hermaphrodite plants with Bubba Kush! You can go and watch one of my first cultivation, when I was in soil! I will do as I did then, do daily checks and scrape away all the pollen sachets! I know this is not the best for my other plants but I can not afford to throw out two plants! Enough of that! And back to what happens in the tent! Those of you who have looked at Arjan and Franco's new cultivation movies, as Arjan says that you should let the plants dry out before refilling with new water solution! I have done that with this crop! And now that they have received new water after I flush them yesterday! And today when I got home from work so have all four plants started to get flowers! Thanks Arjan and Franco!

Everything is as usual, the new water has an EC of 1.5 to 1.8 and the pH is 5.5. The temperature is 27.6 days and at night it is 21.8 to 20.3 Celsius! Water temprature is 25 degrees celsius. As it stands now, everything is ok except my Bubba plants! I hope you enjoy the pictures I've taken, but you have to wait for a moment for them , I'm about to organize the pictures! But you will get to watch one or two!

Group photo!

post-1904-0-42329000-1329161275_thumb.jp

White Lemon!

post-1904-0-32493400-1329161295_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-52946200-1329161309_thumb.jp

One of the Bubba Kush hermaphrodite plant!

post-1904-0-44985200-1329161323_thumb.jp

Peace

Jimmy

Small data from day 14 forgot about it lol! But here it is!

Bubba kush #1

is 54cm high and the biggest leaf is 23/6

Bubba Kush #2

is 70cm high and the biggest leaf is 19/5

White Lemon #1

is 50cm high and the biggest leaf is 20/5

White Lemon #2

is 58cm high and the biggest leaf is 17/7

Temp of the grow room was ON 27,2 and OFF 20,7

Peace

Jimmy

Looking healthy bro! Keep it up.

Why dont resize you pics? I did that and it saves lots of MB. I have resized them to 480 x 320 and 640 x 480 or 800 x 600. And still pics are good quality.

Peace

Im a stoner :) !!!!

• Like 1

LOL yes you are ^^

just by resaving your pic with irfanview will make them go down to 900 800ko, if you resize you can go to 500ko i think ;)

Looking great man ;) Again some night pictures, perhaps it's flashing them at night often that brought you hermie carefull ;)

You have some fantastic looking plants there Jimmy.

Sorry to hear about the bollocks, you got your work cut out looking for them balls daily, hope you dont get too many seeds.

Got me chair pulled up, better late than never.

Peace bro and all the best with your grow.

Lams

LOL yes you are ^^

just by resaving your pic with irfanview will make them go down to 900 800ko, if you resize you can go to 500ko i think ;)

Looking great man ;) Again some night pictures, perhaps it's flashing them at night often that brought you hermie carefull ;)

I take the pics same min some the light come on ;) !!

Thanks guys for follow me :) !!

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 1