Jimmy-BubbaKush-VS-WhiteLemon-whit GH-Powder-feeding

Jimmy

Small update!

The plants are now in the last 10 days and only geting water whit a PH of 5,8-6,0... Im in day 50 and it´s looking good my friends. So this is gonna be the last pic you guys see of the plants alive

:D ... I pre harvest a bud 4 days ago still waiting on it to dry up so I can tast it....

post-1904-0-26672900-1332238874_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-36402300-1332238884_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-62679200-1332238893_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-65696000-1332238911_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-08808900-1332238926_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-86777700-1332238935_thumb.jp

post-1904-0-82235000-1332238949_thumb.jp

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 3

Damn Day 50 and already the end coming, theyhave been fast girls nice :)

And they seem to have supported the lack of powder for the end finally ;)

I hope the taste will be good and that the yeild will make you happy man,

Have a good end of grow

358grams total!

I´m not very happy whit this growth, been having a lot of problems from feeding to shemale lol. But in the end I´m happy I only got some seeds on the Bubba Kush and not so much. I got 0,4475grams/per watt, I was hoping for more. But hey we all want more right?

I will upload some photos soon but not today. Need to run and work. Will do a smoke and pic report as soon I can.

Peace Jimmy

yeah still a good harvest overall jimmy after changing foods and not likeing the new foods to bubba nanners, get some more in for next round as soon as :) have you got any seeds germinated for next round yet jimmy?

id have em already in hehe cant wait to see the harvest pics tho ;)

big respect

peace

I have see only now the updates.

The B.K. is at 23 days FLOW.

OK.

Is the question that i had have about the Flowering time of the I.D. remember.

After 2 weeks, or 20 days the plants must start to Flow.

Remember my plants?

After 3 weeks of FLOW. stage they was....

Not one white hair.... remember Dust?

At the end of this second week of FLOW. of the new plants that are growing now i will be send the image and after i will tell you the kind of plants,

post-8107-0-75160600-1333459559_thumb.jp

post-8107-0-78361800-1333459582_thumb.jp

post-8107-0-68643100-1333459598_thumb.jp

well 3 week is a little long, you are sure there are no hair, maybe you just didn't see them ;)

But anyway they look good and don't seem to havemajor problems, so they will soon or later flower for you don't worry ;) Make sure they have there 12/12 well programmed too.

Have a good grow man, maybe jimmy will have some info for you

Hello friends.

First, I apologize for my poor presence here in the forum. I work a lot now and does not have that much time over every day. I am about to make a raport to you guys about Bubba Kush and White Lemon. Today they have cured for almost a month. Bubba takes over the odor with a very kushy smell. But I got two different gyn with White Lemon, one smells more Lemon and the other smells more cat piss. And the one, how smell cat piss Have A more haze taste and power than the other. Full report with pictures will follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 2

Okay then, my report is completed.

As you know, I've had various problems during my last crop. Both Bubba Kush was hermo and my feeding of Green House came to an end, so I had to use different brands and types of feeding at the end. Then I had a blackout for two days. Subject Bubba Kush whit hermo, I scratch daily the pollensacs from bubba but I got seeds (White Bubba) =), not very much but a few. Bubba has a wonderful taste and smell, but there is more to the kush then bubba. The buzz is very nice and relaxed, goes well with me when I work long hours and just want to relax when I get home. White Lemon. WL is a strain of perfect nature, the taste is so similar to Super Lemon Haze, but the buzz is not as intense as SLH is. I really think that Green House should release White Lemon on the market, or we hunters keep it to ourselves as a VIP strain ;). The smell of White Lemon, one smelling cat pee and the other smelling lemon. Over all I´m happy whit the grow I got close to 400 gram and everybody how have taste it really loves the smell and taste whit the buzz. A big thanks to you guys for follow me on this grow, I will start a new grow very soon (secrets) lol. And you guys are gonna love that one ;).. Franco, admin the king all of you how make this happened (forum, seeds and feeding) thank you so much you are a super team of heros :D. Have a great summer hunter´s and I see you very soon whit a new growth whit a lot of photos.

Long bud is White Lemon & the popcorn buds is Bubba Kush

post-1904-0-47122000-1334497889.jpg

Some Bubba Kush :cool:!

post-1904-0-79472200-1334497899.jpg

Some White Lemon :superblue:!

post-1904-0-31123800-1334497907.jpg

peace & love

Jimmy

• Like 1

Very nice harvest Jimmy.

I know that you work every day, and i know that your kind of work, is very hard! I have i friend that have a job as the yours, and i see that he is very tired when come back at home one day at week....

So, I don't know if is the kind of growth, from soil to hidro that can take you every harvest a very nice plants, but, a part this, you are very very great grower!!

I have see every yours Growth, from the first plants, to this plants and , i give you much more respect for the jobs, and i can tell you that you are very great growers!!!

Very nice test and very nice plants, compliments' because you can cultivate this passion and at the sametime you can go on with your work that is very important to deal with life and the problems that we are facing in this bad time of general crisis.

Have a nice time!

Simon.

• Like 1