Jimmy

The Dude

• Elite Members
  • 2,743 posts
  • LocationHere and there!

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Hello friends.
First, I apologize for my poor presence here in the forum. I work a lot now and does not have that much time over every day. I am about to make a raport to you guys about Bubba Kush and White Lemon. Today they have cured for almost a month. Bubba takes over the odor with a very kushy smell. But I got two different gyn with White Lemon, one smells more Lemon and the other smells more cat piss. And the one, how smell cat piss Have A more haze taste and power than the other. Full report with pictures will follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Peace
Jimmy
Posted Image

#122 Jimmy

Jimmy

The Dude

• Elite Members
  • 2,743 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Okay then, my report is completed.
As you know, I've had various problems during my last crop. Both Bubba Kush was hermo and my feeding of Green House came to an end, so I had to use different brands and types of feeding at the end. Then I had a blackout for two days. Subject Bubba Kush whit hermo, I scratch daily the pollensacs from bubba but I got seeds (White Bubba) =), not very much but a few. Bubba has a wonderful taste and smell, but there is more to the kush then bubba. The buzz is very nice and relaxed, goes well with me when I work long hours and just want to relax when I get home. White Lemon. WL is a strain of perfect nature, the taste is so similar to Super Lemon Haze, but the buzz is not as intense as SLH is. I really think that Green House
should release White Lemon on the market, or we hunters keep it to ourselves as a VIP strain ;). The smell of White Lemon, one smelling cat pee and the other smelling lemon. Over all I´m happy whit the grow I got close to 400 gram and everybody how have taste it really loves the smell and taste whit the buzz. A big thanks to you guys for follow me on this grow, I will start a new grow very soon (secrets) lol. And you guys are gonna love that one ;).. Franco, admin the king all of you how make this happened (forum, seeds and feeding) thank you so much you are a super team of heros :D. Have a great summer hunter´s and I see you very soon whit a new growth whit a lot of photos.

Long bud is White Lemon & the popcorn buds is Bubba Kush
Attached File  SAM_1849.JPG   1.59MB   6 downloads
Some Bubba Kush :cool:!
Attached File  SAM_1850.JPG   740.55KB   7 downloads
Some White Lemon :superblue:!
Attached File  SAM_1851.JPG   804.32KB   5 downloads

peace & love
Jimmy
Posted Image

#123 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,474 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

nice report man, it has been a nice grow to follow all along the way :)

I hope you will share with us your future secret grow ;)

Have a good smoke man

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#124 Jimmy

Jimmy

The Dude

• Elite Members
  • 2,743 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Thanks guys. See you next time ;)!

Posted Image

#125 nirvana76

nirvana76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

Very nice harvest Jimmy.
I know that you work every day, and i know that your kind of work, is very hard! I have i friend that have a job as the yours, and i see that he is very tired when come back at home one day at week....
So, I don't know if is the kind of growth, from soil to hidro that can take you every harvest a very nice plants, but, a part this, you are very very great grower!!
I have see every yours Growth, from the first plants, to this plants and , i give you much more respect for the jobs, and i can tell you that you are very great growers!!!
Very nice test and very nice plants, compliments' becauseyou cancultivate thispassion andat the sametimeyou cango onwith yourwork thatisvery importantto deal with life and theproblems that we arefacing in thisbad timeof general crisis.

Have a nice time!
Simon.

#126 inzion

inzion

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

congrats Jimmy.it was a nice grow :good:

#127 mopman

mopman

Grower

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Nice harvest mate , congrats ;)
Posted Image

#128 franco

franco

Administrators

• Administrators
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Nice one Jimmy! Enjoy the smoke bro!

Looking forward to your next report!

;-)

#129 Jimmy

Jimmy

The Dude

• Elite Members
  • 2,743 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

Nice one Jimmy! Enjoy the smoke bro!

Looking forward to your next report!

;-)

Thank you Franco, it´s always nice to see you here and leave a comment :). Can´t wait to go back to dam and smoke some joints whit you and chat ;).

Peace
Posted Image

#130 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Locationtoronto ontario

User's Awards

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

man thats too bad about the bubba going hermy, ive always wanted to grow that strain my self i smoke it all the time and really like it my buddy grows it all the time and it is really stinky and has great medicinal value.

but despite the hermy problem your grow turned out awsome man that white lemon looks to die for i cant wait to try that strain out and the buds of bubba
you posted pic's look to have a nice collection of resin all and all a great report.

Just Planted some NEW BEAN's 2 GHSC Flowerbomb Kush, 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel and 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Lost coast og this grow will be a full organic. so i am just waiting on them to pop!

#131 Mar-Tay

Mar-Tay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationThe island of Ireland

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

White Lemon looks an sounds amazing
wud really like to try this one when i can
peace.

#132 Ralle

Ralle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHighdelberg/Germany

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Nice Bubba Kush Jimmy. The White Lemon also looks really nice...ill hope i get the Lemo for the Competition if i can still enter.

#133 MissKittyKat

MissKittyKat

Advanced Member

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationStop looking at my ass

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

would you use the powerfeeding again? how does the smoke taste in regards to the final product?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users