CANNABIS REGULATIONS IN HOLLAND: UPDATE

franco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Franco's insight is better than a cnn coverage...

Good to know, let's hope it stays this way for ever though...

What about hte ban of those weeds and hash that goes over the 15% thc level, was that a myth as well?

Peace out!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm living close to the border in germany. It is rediculous what cannabis fans all arround here are fearing ans spamming about this new laws.

But in fact, there are some shops in nijmege wich have special prices for germans or foreigners in general.

In the shop of my trust...things like that won't happen that quick the boss garuanteed.

And the ones who draw this laws won't survive the next election period, he added.

So i remain chilling and beeing relaxed about this. When it comes to the edge, it is a big business for many many working people in the netherlands.

And you better don't break those standing and relieable market structures in the modern world, although it's mostly a half legal business...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

When i went in July it was as busy as its ever been! im glad to hear its all open but what happened to places like Rokerij and Bas Joes im sure they shut because they are expecting it all to go bums up, how long will it last because as much as i love Amsterdam and as beautiful as it is, no weed then i wont be going back for the museums!?! I have booked a summer holiday to take my 3 yr old to a nice campsite in Wassemaar near leiden so my fella will be sent on a shopping trip to amsterdam! I hope it all stays open in Dam i love it and hate to never have a reason to go back :( but its all down the Dutch and how desperate they are to mess up there economy ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently found a documentation from Eu Parliament and the Drug Adminstration (..). They set out a official Paper, EU wide advice, to regulate their drug Laws and transform it into a more open, not a strict, Condition.

They took the Dutch and Spanish Solution as an Expample for other Eu countries, in which direction they are supposed to go, offically released by Eu Parliament.

• Like 1

Everyone here in Canada was also told by the mdeia that tourists would not be able to purchase cannabis in coffeeshops. NOt sure why this is what people think now but I don't see how this can be enforced if it was true.

From what is being posted here looks like its fine. Glad to hear because i want to go soon!

ah thankyou Franco i was just told i could not come across after months of thinking about it and i hear i cant after jan 2013,im happy il see you when im over there guys.il be dropping by a few times over the week i think,im gonna do a week i think and see the meseums and things,everything and chill in the coffee shop a few times a day too,

does any one know what time the coffee shops stay open til at night,ie can i go and sit there as i would in a pub at home but just with coffe and smoke??cheers guys and ]

thankyou very much franco,

The introduction of the 'weed pass' earlier this month in the south of the Netherlands is leading to growing problems. Since 1 May, only Dutch residents are able to purchase soft drugs in coffeeshops. Foreigners are barred. Link:http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/weed-pass-sparks-new-problems

I would like to say : Houston, we've had a problem. from Apollo13 . fingers crossed :spiteful:

Maybe we(Strain Hunters) can buy/get "weed pass" in the future.