General Hydroponics-FloraDuo Bloom and GROW.

bamse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can tell you later. just ordered GHE Starterkit with ph meter and ph down GHE Grow + Bloom plus Ripen all for 19.95 ...There are sets with Micro instead of Ripen, micro is a mineral that helps absorbing the Grow + Bloom mixtures - An easy system - you use 3 parts Grow and 1 part Bloom during VEG and 3 parts Bloom + 1 part Gow during Bloom. Ripen is to kick start and feeding of the buds..

this set will do for 1 or 2 crops, then I go for the GH Feeding

Also ordered 1 kilo of Guano Kalong powder ... My growshop didn't offer Plagron so I went with a CANNA Bio Terra Plus 50 litre bag .

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, NASA engineering from the 60ies, so expect very advanced stuff at a reasonable price - Downside - not EXACTLY tailormade for Cannabis only... Will work great nevertheless i guess.

Am I the only one that thinks "tailer made for cannabis" is a marketing bullshit. I mean just compare the ingredients. Its essentially the same shit as every other company makes. They either combine a bunch of shit in one or break it up and sell it separate.

Bam-Bhole, man you are going to need the GHE Micro as well as the Grow and Bloom!

Unless they've changed how they do things recently it's a 3 part feed program, the Micro has pretty much all the nitrogen in!

Maybe I'm wrong but please chigadee check,

Peace

I did buy the Micro long ago and put it to good use BUT I think the new DUO works without it. They add RIPEN with the starter program. All i can say is that shit works wonders. I feed leftovers to my 20 year old palm in the living room and that never EVER looked that healthy, shiny, strong and vibrant. I think it is a great feeding program along with some root juice and GUANO plus good soil you can't go wrong with this stuff. The MICRO is the most sticky, dirty and colorful of the three..

Someone should contact GHE if DUO needs MICRO or not.

The feeding charts do not mention MICRO not even in the Advanced User charts where they promote other biological feedings by GHE ... minerals + stuff like that

I am happy with what I got, of course I could go crazy and try a lot of other stuff, but this will take me through at least 25 to 50 plants life circles it seems..

I think this says it best

Quote from GHE

FloraDuo is a complete nutrient, especially designed for fast growing plants, with a marked difference between growth and flowering needs. It comes in 2 parts: FloraDuo Grow and FloraDuo Bloom. To guarantee the best results, and adapt it to all regions, we offer the “Grow†in 2 versions : one for hard waters, and one for soft waters. FloraDuo Grow “soft water†is for demineralised and reverse osmosis waters.

FloraDuo is highly concentrated : 4 ml/L are enough for a balanced and vigorous growth. Its price also is very attractive. FloraDuo is economical and cost effective.

FloraDuo is also user-friendly : by mixing 3 parts FloraDuo Grow with 1 part FloraDuo Bloom, you’ll address all growth requirements. Then, by reversing these proportions (3 parts Bloom with 1 part Grow), you’ll attend to all flowering needs. FloraDuo guarantees a perfect balance between growing and flowering. You need nothing else for abundant and healthy yields.

Like for all our nutrients, FloraDuo is an exhaustive formula: no need for complements to improve your plants diet. It includes all we have learned in 30 years of studies and experience, from our years collaborating with research laboratories (particularly with the University of California at Davis), and also thanks to the information sent to us by thousands of clients using our products worldwide.

Nice, sounds like they've revamped their shizzle.

'FloraDuo is an exhaustive formula: no need for complements to improve your plants diet.' - I really like the sound of that, as I'm a total sucker for buying additives and etc!

Bon chance mon pot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used this Nutrients before this round that have buy the Bio-Bizz Nutrient. But, i think that the FLORA NOVA is good. For the VEG. stage i have used only the FLORA-GROW, the green bottle and for the FLOW: stage i have used the FLORA-BLOOM, with the PK 13,14.

http://www.mygrass.it/assets/550.jpg

Yes you are right the same results i also got and flora nova is working very well for my tomato garden. I haven't tried any thing else so any innovation is acceptable here.

The stuff is wonderful. My Yucca tree is so healthy and growing rapidly after 20 years it seems rejuvenated by consuming leftovers and stuff tha tleaked out from draining etc. a bit of GUANO Kalong is innnit as well... Already on the second round of fresh 4 leaves - I'll show ya...moment

post-10461-0-55353800-1337276763.jpg

post-10461-0-59644100-1337276804.jpg