4 replies to this topic

#1 bamse

bamse

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

i grow in soil,250 hps light,5-6 weeks into flowering,temperature ok,3 gallon pots (11 litres),tangerine dream feminised,they looks ok but the bud are very small and not developing,they stagnated,advice ??

#2 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,773 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

Mm unfortunatly bamse you are not the only one to encounter problem with the tangerine. I don't think you will find someone friendly to this strain here lol, not because it's barney, but because looks like most of the seeds are growing like yours, searc a little on forum tangerine dream you'll see what i'm talking about ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#3 bozoph

bozoph

slayer

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • Locationright by the beach

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

dust is right there has been quite a few grow reports on it and every 1 i have seen has that problem. but i have had some to smoke and it is very good but finding that keeper pheno seems very hard
The most substantial arguement for the legalization of cannabis is "goats love to play in it" Peter Tosh legalize it 3:58
Posted Image

#4 bamse

bamse

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

thanks

#5 flowers to the people

flowers to the people

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

The tangerine dream is a sativa,
250 watts is not a lot of light, get yourself another light and the buds will thicken and expand.
The plant needs lots of light when flowering to thick up those buds - it takes a lot of energy and the
plants can only get that energy from light.
take care,
john

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users