INSERT IMAGES AND VIDEOS in new forum

Dust

well it seems it works on some mobiles and some tablets, but it depends the systems, but soon we will upgrade the forum's version, and all should be fixed for the uploads hopefully :rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 19.1.2015 at 0:22 PM, Jose.gh said:

hi mate, 

Yes, we know of some problems. Soon we will update the OS on the forum, we hope that all remaining problems solved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I meet people in ChatNow all the time.  They simply cannot access the threads from their mobile devices, and they cannot access the Chatrooms from their mobile devices.  They are forced to go to a full-sized laptop or a PC to access those areas.

And as for my account, I still cannot upload ANY .jpg photos from my computer, nor from my Android.  The only thing that the forum allows me to load into the forum is text via cut and paste, or entire URLs via cut and paste.  But never photos.

This has been the case ever since you had made me a Moderator.

I cannot imagine that I have been intentionally restricted?  Hopefully these issues can soon be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Nice mate, 

They look fabulous but sativas in Germany .... What varieties do you use to avoid fungi? The humidity is high at the end of summer there

Cheers! 

Hi Jose.gh!

yeah, youre 100% right. I am paying a high price with this plants. they a re going to give me a lot of nice smoke but theres a lot of budrot already .... complete clusters are lost.....the problem was that I never expected them to get so big! 2,5 m I couldnt build anything on time to protect them from killer rains in the last weeks...

anyway there giving me nice buds to enjoy for a long long time!

saludos

guanogusano

Wow, those are very tall plants, my congratulations :)

On a personal level, to avoid the problem with fungi, I always have worked well using the extract of propolis (propolix). Simply sprayed every two weeks, wind days, to dry quickly.

I hope you enjoy the smoke, they look wonderful !!

• Like 1