Milmaker Chemdog's

Milmaker

Jimmy: Thanks man,I'm doing the follow up so that everyone understands my day on day in my grow

Take Care

Growers, we're here again, this is a non-stop this month kick me out of house.

Let the last day table that will contain the following, I have thought about changing a little way upthe data because you useless information that you supply lunar tide for today when I update the thread if it's been the effects.

I want to upload it so that they can raise doubts you have, and we can anticipate a little by the effects of biodynamics.

dia22.jpg

Today I have applied a shower Alg-A-Mic Biobizz, I love the power of this product, change theirnatural green plants for deep green. 10 minutes after they turn on the CFL, it was nice to see them all with picking up leaves light to transform the food received by the foliage, was a very pretty picture, sorry I did not have the camera handy.

If you do cuttings, you can apply Alg-A-Mic foliar from 7 th day since the plants and 6 to 8 hours to recover the deep green that have been lost during the embedded shock.

The mixture was made with the following parameters:

• Osmotic water
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.20ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • 3ml/l Alg-A-Mic
  • Ec Mixed foliar 0.46mS
  • pH Mixed foliar 5.8
  • Water temperature 22 ° C (ambient temperature in the indoor at the time)

It is convenient to adjust the water temperature at the same temperature as the thermometer us in the closet, if not exceeding 25 ° C. The reason for this adjustment is to avoid temperature shockby sudden changes in temperature, which could lead us to have medium term hermaphrodite plants in our culture.

Only today has made ​​a mistake, and it is possible with consequences, although this to see andprove. It is known that fertilizer should not apply to a sign or constellation of fire, either by root orfoliar. In my case I made ​​the foliar fertilized with a fire sign. It is possible that in a few days show some spotting of leaf burn, but this will be seen, sometimes not burn me out procedures sucherrors.

Now for some photos of Chemdog, but it should be in another post because this will not upload them to me.

Chemdog #1

ch1bj.jpg

ch1fw.jpg

Chemdog #2

ch2bj.jpg

ch2ew.jpg

Chemdog #3

ch3b.jpg

ch3f.jpg

That's all for today. Before I want to make clear that if it looks like a stain red spider plants is notno plague. is coconut of the last Transplant which has been even after the shower today.

See you soon, be good and take care a lot.

Greetings and good smoked

Very good friends.

As had been announced yesterday, and I have you tables from Week 1 of this 2012 ready. Since they are in A4 size, I have uploaded to Rapidshare so that you can download and take them intoyour PC or print them, I guess it will be more convenient to perform the tasks.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

I think tables are easy to understand, now you have to be learned on the fly is how and when toperform the tasks as information from these tables.

On Monday of next week, we started with crescent new moon and now is up.

Anyone who likes to apply foliar fertilizers or enhancers this is your moment, the moon is risingand rising. If possible, to coincide with high tide in the morning and avoiding fire signs andconstellations are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Every Saturday, go up the table for the next week, so those of you with questions about the tasks, you will have time to make inquiries.

Talked about the issue of the tables, I preview the data of temperature, humidity, and othersubscribers will upload daily as a table, but also each week will let you link another excel file with all the information collection, for me, is much more convenient to upload it so you do not have to make the table every day to so far.

Today's data in the indoor:

• Temperature 24.4 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 80% / 40%

Girls have a pint amazing after the shower with Alg-A-Mic and so far no burns anywhere. Today Iam going to upload photos because yesterday I got pictures of all, tomorrow I will make anotherphoto shoot.

I hope that people who want and can not understand how to follow biodynamic calendar, it is helpful all this information.

A greeting and good beads thumb.gif

Good evening growers.

Here we are againto bring newdata and photographs.

I see thatthe tableswith the tides andthisis havinglittle success.Maybepeople getlazyanddownload the filesthat youupload a photo oftheXLSfor you to seehow thissorted andif you likewhatdescargais.

• Temperature 25 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 80% / 38%

Today, while having aconstellationof fire, I had towater ifor if.I was afraidto waituntil tomorrowand findespachurridogarden.The problemof the coconutto keeplunaryis this,that when ittoucheswaterandwatercan not makeplansnot to waterat 4 or5 daysbecause thecoconutwant watermore often andwhen the plants area good root systemeven more(I promise toupload a photo ofaroot systemchanel+motheristofreak out).

The composition ofirrigation water hasbeen as follows:

• pH Irrigation 5.8
  • Ec Irrigation 1.41mS
  • Water temperature 22 ºC
  • Osmotic water
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX B
  • 1ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • pH Drainage 6.3
  • Ec Drainage 2.11mS

I leavebelow3 picturesbefore startingwiththefirstniñas.Lais a snapshot oftheweeklychartI have prepared forwhoever wantsto download.

The second isa screenshot of theexcelsheetI use fortracking, whichendsupasalsoout of reachof all with allmy cropdatain XLS format.

And thethird isto correctly interpretthe timesof the tidesfromyourlocation.Iam guided bythe exact timeI putthe linebecauseI have moreclosely is theMeridianBarcelona.Depending on whereyoufind yourselves, you have toadd or subtractminutes to hoursthat I haveoffered.

seguimientochemdogcream.th.jpg

4thweek.jpg

escanear0001pr.jpg

Now if we go with some pictures of the girls are getting web as now. Today I raised the pots and all root tips shown by the drainage holes. I do not want to lift the strain of pot for fear of breakingeven but seeing what I saw as I imagine will be the theme in there.

Chemdog #1

ch1ay.jpg

ch1d.jpg

Chemdog #2

ch2b.jpg

ch2d.jpg

Chemdog #3

ch3bl.jpg

ch3c.jpg

Garden View weed2.gif

generall.jpg

That's all for today, tomorrow we have a new appointment here. Do not forget

Greetings and good smoke thumb.gif

inzion: Thank you man,updated daily with more or less information, but every day

Dust: Thanks for the people as your,the clean reports are posible ;)

Very good to all, today I'm going a bit with the clock in the ass, I had to do some family work and the update will be short.

Before you start with nothing, saying that the cuttings were made the other day and are taking root. Tomorrow I'll make some pictures for you to see the status of new roots. They are 100% nuclear target.

The other girls, also great, today I lifted the pot and poke root and below all the drainage holes. In the last transplant I think I'll be able to show a root system in very good condition.

Let today's data with that unless I forget.

• Temperature 23.4 ºC / 18.1 ºC
  • Humidity 55% / 41%

Also I owe that picture of the root system of the Channel +, but now the family has done with my time ;)

I leave the links below the lunar tables, for you had problems opening the files you've uploaded to the previous versions to mine.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

That's all for today, tomorrow if we get to have more time and we got a photo.

Greetings and good smoke. ;)

Take Care growers.

scorro: Sit down and relax man,this is only the beginning :P

Hello growers,

we're here and today if we bring photos. Let us first with the information of the day and then we passed to the photos

thumb.gif

• Temperature 22.8ºC / 18.2ºC
  • Humidity 60% / 40%

The plants are very healthy, they note that they desire to grow fast, but water consumption is stillslow, so do not want to imagine they have a good root system they are going to shoot. If there is no setback we will have some very good smoked with those girls.

Let us first with some pictures of the roots of some cuttings and a view of health that shows one of the clones chosen at random, each day I like to make it more cuttings.

esquejes1.jpg

esquejes2.jpg

esquejes7.jpg

Now a couple of images of root exit by the holes of drainages

raices1.jpg

raices2.jpg

And now,we going to the photos of girls.

Chemdog #1

ch1bj.jpg

Chemdog #2

ch2a.jpg

Chemdog #3

ch3ag.jpg

That's all for today guys, tomorrow back, and if I can, with photos of the root system that youpromised.

Greetings and good joints.

• Like 1

Franco: Thank you Franco,Is usual on me the perfect annotation for all data in my crops.

scorro: No please,you nothing sleep in my crop hahaha.

Hello growers, here we are again as usual.

As you can see in the daily data, I have a rather low maximum temperature. Outside,the temperatures at real night (the indoor runs from 14:00 to 8:00) are quite low and also I have intraction running, bringing the cold air outside entry in my indoor.

• Temperature 22.6ºC / 17.9ºC
  • Humidity 56% / 40%

The girls are splendid as usual, with all the leaves raised in search of lumens.

Today they have had to irrigation and try watering before 30, 30 and 31 why we are facingconstellation of fire. From day 27 to 30, will also be at a fire sign, but as we can not be 5 days without water because now they will ask more and more water, avoid constellations of fire and to the signs of fire if it touches water, will water.

he composition of today's irrigation has been the same as ever, but still I will detail for thelatecomers sisi_rie.gif. Although at first did not want to give root stimulator in the end I have added the recommended dosage, but it will be the last day until you do the transplant.

• Osmotic Water
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO MAX B
  • 1ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 6
  • Ec Irrigation 1.27mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 2.03mS

If you look, the Ec of drains leaves us very similar lately, this certainly shows that the amount of water drained is correct and we maintain a stable Ec the substrate (this scared me with coconut)

Today and tomorrow we are on day flower, so take your pampering to the aerial parts of yourplants, and growing with rising moon, seek high tides and your plants will reward you with largeflowers and delicious thumb.gif

After the explanation of the tasks of today, I bring you these photos a few days I have beenpromising. Here I leave them for you to see what he is capable of a root system with 2 months of life when grown in coconut.

Mother root system Channel+ (2 months old)

p1010197x.jpg

p1010196bz.jpg

p1010195w.jpg

Mother Channel+ 2 months of life (10 days ago it took 18 cuttings and you're ready to get another round buff.gif )

p1010198mq.jpg

• Like 1

Super Skunk bud with a incredible vitality

p1010194wg.jpg

p1010191ft.jpg

And to finish,radicular system of this bud,after 11 days

p1010190w.jpg

If you look, the roots hang down much lower. This is putting them the jiffys in a seed not come withjiffys. These are the typical black plastic seedbeds of 104 alveoli. The jiffy does not finish comingdown, you have about 2 cm and in that space, which does not light, they develop these smallmanes. As you can imagine, these cuttings the raisins to pot and you are stretching 2 days to go.

The tips of the roots a bit burned ....... is normal, not in with humidity as they would say something in a Rain Forest and so dry and burn a little, but not nothing happens.

That's it guys, am back with more material, though not confirmed what type tongueyt8.gifhahaha2.gif

Take Care thumb.gif

Hello growers,how are you?

I'm here but today I come without photos eek.gifcussing.gifbut I compensate you with some information on short-term crop.

• Temperature 23.4 ºC / 17 ºC
  • Humidity 57% / 44%

As I said previously a partner, the best ally of the cultivator of cannabis, is the ability of observation. A good grower, just watch your plants known to are missing or their abundance.

In the case of my crop, this afternoon I've been watching my girls and I have seen a less intense green that usually have.

This only has an explanation, not root stimulator want more because they already have a good root system (and have not raised any further strain to look at, but I'm sure that tomorrow the bag to make a picture and we get crossed with the root system that should have already) and what we want now is to grow food, nitrogen, to regain the deep green that invites singing that song "green , I love greeeeeeeeeeeen .........."sFun_loco2.gif.

So as I said yesterday I had my doubts about adding the stimulator in irrigation should not be added, although it is clear that damage is not going to do. So from now on, I'll leave aside the stimulator and focus on the fertilized with nitrogen. The dilemma I have is that I want to add more component A than B in plant food and do not know if this will be a problem, because I have not ever used 2-component fertilizers.

The idea is to add 3 ml / l of component A and component B 2ml, since A is rich in nitrogen. This will lead to an Ec of about 1.50mS about and see if the drainages remain stable or plants reject us of the salts.

Now, lunary in hand, look for the perfect day for air treatment based neem oil. seek treatment for this crescent moon ascending in the morning and high tide, avoiding the fire signs (There may be burns on the leaves and slow growth a few days) and signs of water ( and most fungi can appear in my case that I have 9 plants on 90 x 50 cm buff.gif ) and preferring to air on this type of treatment. On land are not bad, but I prefer the air days.

The day chosen is Monday February 2 at 4:30 am sFun_loco2.gif. This day we air sign (Gemini), constellation, earth (Taurus), moon ascending and crescent and high tide is 4:30 am. Also come perfect treatment because 2 days after will transplantation and have complications for the girls bathing in a container to carry neem on transplantation.

As I see you've been good and have endured all the explanation I will ask what you do not perceive hahaha2.gifhahaha2.gif

Greetings and Take care, for tomorrow the weekend begins thumb.gif

The good moon is for sprayed with the neem oil. But,for the trasplant,i also look a good moon.

For sprayed with neem,the moon are ascending,crescent,with high tide and to the morning.

For the trasplant,the moon can be crescent or waning,but It must be descending,with low tide and to the afternoon.

I am clear Dust?

Take Care ;)

Hey Dust,well,for the irrigation is also important de effects of moon and also,the moment of irrigation the plants.

For the irrigation,the best moment is on first hours in the morning. You must try to avoid the water sign,because a irrigation on water sign,can be development on problems with fungi,but for the fertilize with nitrogen,the best day is on leaf day ,because it help to the vegetative stage.

For fertilize with PK,the best days are on fruit and flower day. On our case,the best day is on flower day (air sign).

The biodynamic is some complicated,but thanks to reading more books of the biodynamic,we can learn the differents stages of biodynamic and the tides.

Thanks Dust for your questions,this will help more people ;)

Take care

hmm cool man, and so i guess there are some calendar showing if we are in fruit or what, could you link me some good site in english if you have, for my outdoor grow, i would like to try to play with moon as it is outdoor

Dust: I looking on the google but i haven't seen any worthwhile.

At the grow shops,at least in Spain,have a good lunary calendar and some books with some interesting articles for biodynamic.

Greetings

Hello growers,I'm here as all day.

Continued with temperatures very confortable and the humidity isn't bad neither.

Temperature 23.2 ºC / 17.6 ºC

Humidity 61% / 41%

The maxium temperature is a little low,but to the outdoor temperature and CFL lamp not helped anywhere,not help much,although when I put the 250HPS,we goes to shit with the hot. (is a saying from Spain hahahaha)

As I said yesterday,I bring you photos of the girls and a photo of the root system of one.couldt not fail.this well developed

For the transplant of February 4st,it has the root system in optimal conditions for transplant

In this moment,the moon is Ascendent and Creascent and from today until Monday at 6:00 A.M.,have a leaf dia.This days are very good for sprayed with products nitrogen-rich,whenever are in the vegetative stage.We have very take care with the ventilation of crop,to prevent fungal problems

Now if,some photos :thumb:

Chemdog #1

ch1bdf.jpg

Chemdog #2

ch2az.jpg

Chemdog #3

ch3al.jpg

Root system Chemdog #3

ch3c.jpg

Garden View

vistagenerala.jpg

This is all friends,I hope that you enjoy the photos

Grettings and take care

;)

Hello all........I have been a bit neglected,but it has been for a good cause..........WORK,that in these times,working is very important

First,the table of moons and tides of week

For version of excel 2007 Week 5

For versions of excel 97 - 2003 Week 5

lunaryweek5.th.jpg

If you plan to take some cuttings, Thursday is the ideal day for it is the last day of the moon rising on this moon episode we are. Most who understand biodynamic, advised cutting the morning, coinciding with high tide. I cut them at low tide and why I commented. With the rising moon, the fluids of the plant are usually mostly above high tide, even more. I do not want the full force of the mother is up, it takes a few days after recovery (2 or 3 days) and if you take cuttings every 2 months, this is not a problem, but if you take them out every 15 days if can be a drawback. Therefore, my timing of the rising moon, is the first low tide in the morning. If we were faced with a descending moon, I would choose the first high tide, it flows with downward fall below the substrate but at high tide rise up.

So you can choose the time that fits more to your purpose, as I described above.

To plant, the, you can do on Friday at low tide in the afternoon (22:30 h). On Friday is the day following, I will not hesitate to root quickly, but I advise you to change the water on Friday afternoon and wait for Saturday night. I tell you because the Saturday is a day Flower and we want to encourage in our plants flowers, roots will also.

You can do the day will go better, I have taken root root days and I got a good harvest later.

Above all, avoid downward node is Friday at 21h. And remember compute nodes counting time 5 hours before the time of the node and 4 after.

Now for the data from these 2 days I've been away and those of today.

Day 29

• Temperature 25.1 ºC / 18.2 ºC
  • Humidity 39% / 30%

Day 30

• Temperature 25.8 ºC / 19.3 ºC
  • Humidity 48% / 33%

Day 31

• Temperature 23.0 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 42% / 32%

These last two days, maybe the temperature is several degrees lower than desired, but the street is that the temperatures have ranged only between -6 ° C and 8 º C.

Yesterday I touched irrigation, watered with a fire sign, but I can avoid the constellation of fire. The dose of fertilizer was as follows:

• Osmotic Water
  • 3ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 0.25 ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 5.7
  • Ec Irrigation 1.49mS
  • Water temperature 19 ºC
  • Nutrient Solution for plant 335ml
  • pH Drainages 6.1
  • Ec Drainages 2.45mS

The drainage Ec is almost in the limit that I set for washing. The next irrigation will be with 500ml of nutrient solution per plant to drag a little accumulated salts.

The plants are very healthy, tomorrow I will try to upload some pictures of them so you can see the change we have made a few days.

This is all comrades, until tomorrow;)

• Like 1