Milmaker Chemdog's

Milmaker

Very good fellow, I have been a bit neglected, but the carnival is here and I had a job with the costumes of the two princesses of the house and mine. I promise some photo jajajajajajajaja

I leave first the values ​​of temperature and humidity.

datoso.png

Now I'm starting to enjoy this crop, maximum and minimum temperatures are decent, butsomewhat low humidities are assuming I'm not a big problem, besides that it's a little customwork with these humidity around here, when the French leave open door, this is the weather thatcomes in my geographical position

thumb.gif

First of all, I want a picture of the magnificent Green House sweatshirt provided by the grower of the month award in CannabisCafe.

I have to confess that entertains a lot.

wink.gif

p1010684j.jpg

Let's now talk of lunary.

Today at 3:00 am we entered into a constellation of Fire (Sagittarius), so you have to avoid the risks, especially the nitrogen, until Sunday at 8:00 AM.

If someone is growing cannabis seeds to obtain one of the days you have to take into account,is on fire (or fruit), because this is what you want to stimulate our precious plants, fruits.

The tasks are very similar to those used for plants that want fumarnos, but changing day by dayflower fruit.

Since yesterday, we are also rising moon. This is the time for spraying foliar fertilizers orinsecticides or fungicides in the aerial parts as well.

When combined with day flower, we have an ideal time for applying products like Delta 9,Cannabiogen or for newly rooted cuttings sprayed with Alg-A-Mic BioBizz or any other product we supply the clones vitamins, trace elements and amino acids, which help them move paststress during rooting.

The plants are at a very good, they note a small stagnation in growth due to the last transplant, but even so, are facing the period of pre-flowering very well and this little stagnation will help to avoid going the garden in height.

The 250W HPS Cooltube is really close to the plants, but still, temperatures are conditions within the growing area.

I leave a couple of pictures to give you an idea of ​​the distance between the focus and plants.

p1010688ie.jpg

p1010685q.jpg

As passed the purposes of this constellation of fire, I will give irrigation GHE Bio Essentials, to try to enter flowering with minimal possible problems.

Watering place on Wednesday with a little dose of A + B to get used to a little higher Eqs. Thereare irrigation data:

• 3 ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3 ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 1 ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • 0.42 ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • 0.4 ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • pH Irrigation 5.9
  • Ec Irrigation 1.53 mS
  • Water temperature 19 ºC
  • pH Drainage 5.9
  • Ec Drainage 1.75 mS
  • Drainage 25% Aprox.

That's all, comrades, I hope you forgive my lack of attention to monitoring these last days wink.gif

Greetings and good smokes thumb.gif

• Like 2

lol yes we want pictures of the costumes ^^

And that some nice sweater you won man congratz )

Plants are looking good, hps is at maximum high? it will be very close in the end of flowering ^^

Have a good grow man

Dust: Hey Dust,the HPS are on maximum power,but,for the height can upload 80 cm

Thanks for your visit.

Jimmy: Thanks a lot man.

Nutes: enjoy of the grow.

Thanks to all for your visits

Hello growers,

here we are again to refresh a bit thread. At the end there will be no photos for now because shehas been a bit ill and we have not been to the carnival time.

First let the data table.

diaf5.jpg

Today's data could be said to be perfect. The temperature difference between day and night isonly 5 ° C, which I think is perfect for indoor growing. The humidity has not been too bad today.

I leave also the lunar tables for next week.

You will see that Sunday was a day I have since critical and time at 15:00 h. Really not very goodreason why this day is critical, I still have more reading on biodynamic to better understand theLunarians, the symbol of ascending node and the symbol of the planet Mercury. I guess you'll have to see this raised position and the moon about our planet, but as I say, I lack even readingto understand this critical time and what is more difficult still, know how to interpret the effectsthey have on our vegetables .

As I mentioned yesterday, it's time to work the aerial parts of our plants.

Not a good time to take cuttings or prune our plants. Fluids from plants are working above groundand the energy flowing in the aerial parts, will be wasted in each outbreak we cut.

So the ideal time to prune our plants is in descending moon. The energies are below ground and not take away vitality to our plants.

For foliar pesticide treatments or subscribers, remember to have precacucion sheet on the highrisk of mold problems.

llunariweek8.th.jpg

Download for excel 2007

Download for excel 97-2003

I see there are some tables that file is about to expire. If anyone is interested in one table that has expired, to tell me and back up.

Today I have not been able to hold a photo of preflores of my girls, I leave you here.

p1010706b.jpg

p1010704w.jpg

p1010702v.jpg

And the last, retouched with color negative to better appreciate the preflores hairs.

p1010700y.jpg

I leave one last photo of a plant that I will give to Jose to make a cross with a male gifted to us by posted on Strain Hunters. LOL

ch1ax.jpg

That's all guys have what it takes to show resin and can begin to show flowers so eagerlyexpected.

Greetings and good smokes

thumb.gif

• Like 1

Dust: The totally heigth of indoor are 2.4m LOL

Take care,man ;)

Day 6 BLOOM.

Hi buddies,

Yesterday had a maximum humidity very high, if not because it was raining on the street or if they start to need more extraction during the night, now I will leave doubts because we rolled back the damn north wind, and there thing drier than that.

If even so, the maximum is above 60%, we will expand the extraction time in the dark period.

They also had planned to apply the Bio Essentials of General Hidroponics spray with the lights off, as the moon with us right now to do it, but I have not done because I'd rather wait to see what the problem is so high humidity.

The plants are nearly 60cm, are quite large and perspire heavily. It is possible that 15 min. every hour, extraction begins to fall short.

However, spraying with BE, the will realize tomorrow at 19:15, taking advantage of the time of high tide in the afternoon and that the focus will also be running.

Although photoperiod are already in bloom, you can take the first 2 weeks for foliar treatments even without affecting the quality of the grass that we are going to smoke. From there, if I advise not to overplay the aerial parts.

After give you a little brick, a graph of these first 6 days of flowering. Being able to upload a graphic with values ​​below look a little silly to a table of data every day. I see that the changes are best seen with a plot with adequate information at the bottom.

In addition, after each stage also go up the image of all data collected by me, and if anyone is interested, I can upload the excel file to see all the data.

HumedadesFloracin1.jpg

TemperaturaFloracin1.jpg

One can see that the temperature difference between day and night is a dynamic 5 to 7 degrees apart. However, I can not say the same about the humidity, we must monitor the evolution of highhumidity.

Now I leave all data collected during the seedling stage and vegetative.

SeguimientoChemdog-CreamCaramel-WhiteLemon.jpg

For original size DIN A2,click Here.

I have not done any photo to plants today because they still like the other day, still do not want toteach these wonderful hair on their crowns, although I do not miss much in order to begin to see how the flowers grow.

What if I bring is a photo of the cuttings, it seems fitting that they're coming great.

P1010766.jpg

Yesterday I did the first spray with root stimulator.

The composition of the spray for cuttings was:

• Osmotic water
  • 5ml/l HESI Complejo Radicular
  • pH 6.3
  • Ec 0.30mS
  • Water temperature 18 ºC
  • Temperature in the cloner 19-21ºC
  • Humidity in the cloner 95% - 99%

Reading the Ec, if not correct, I have my doubts. At the doses of Ca and Mg added, should be around 0.40mS, however, remained in 0.30mS. Today will realize a check of the meter, but I did a check for 15 days.

Also yesterday I watered the plants, and this was the composition of irrigation:

• Osmotic water
  • 3 ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3 ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 1 ml/l ATA ROOTFAST
  • pH 6
  • Ec 1.46mS
  • Water Temperature 18 ºC
  • pH Drainages 5.7
  • Ec Drainages 1.83mS
  • Drainage 15% Aprox.

The drained quantity is small. For the next irrigation will have to make 6 liters of nutrient solutionto drain to 25%.

This was the last irrigation root stimulator, and will receive no irrigation but with this stimulator.

That's all for now.

Greetings and take care of yourselves ;)

Dust: 2,4 is a very good height ;)

Thanks for your constant replies man

Day 8 BLOOM

Hello growers,I leave data of yesterday and today.

TemperaturaF8.jpg

HumedadF8.jpg

As I say yesterday,today I applied a foliar fertilizer with Bio Essentials of General Hidroponics. Fran recommended me this product for corrected some small deficiences of my plants

The composition of foliar fertilizer is this:

• Osmotic water
  • 0.42ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • 0.40ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 2ml/l Bio Essentials
  • pH 6.3
  • Ec 0.40mS
  • Water temperature 19ºC

It is important to realize a uniform spray pattern of this product on plants, above and below the blades.

When spraying, do not puddle the leaves, we must ensure that the spray does not form large droplets, the droplets give better results in treatment.

Another thing I would do without saying but also expose the focus above all, the further from the plants, the better.

I do not like spraying with focus off, only lead to condense if the extraction is not good and the plants are in their time to "relax" and do not absorb as much S / N through hoja.Quizás arehobbies of mine, but I like it more when the focus is on.

By providing foliar nutrients and irrigation play well, irrigation will be very light, let the compositionbelow:

• Osmotic water
  • 0.45ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.5ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • pH 6
  • Ec 1.20mS
  • Water temperature 19ºC
  • pH Drainage 6
  • Ec Drainage 1.46mS
  • Drainage volume 30% Aprox

I want to emphasize two things. First, it has raised the dose of Magnesium and Calcium half a tenth of ml / l. Results 0.44mS Ec

The second is important to have a high amount of drainage, about 25 to 30%. This amount ofdrainage will give us the culture medium cleaner old salt and the plant can not absorb.

The cleaner left the old salt substrate, better assimilate our new plant nutrients.

That's all for today, there tomorrow if I took out a hole and shoot, but now the photoperiod is notanything I set my working hours.

Greetings and take care thumb.gif

• Like 1

Jimmy: Hey Jimmy,don't worry,today I will upload some photos ;)

Day 10 BLOOM

Hello growers.

Today if that I update some photos of my girls,also,debut stage,in this time,de background is of orange colour.

Today I wanted water, but in the end I decided to wait until tomorrow, although I am aware that Iwill be playing water to a constellation of fire on Monday, but coconut is difficult to make a good planning to avoid the negative factors.

If Sunday had not that critical moment during the day, although the substrate would water wassomething wet and could prevent the constellation of Leo, but this time it will be inevitable.

Tomorrow I am going to talk about the Lenten Ember, that which you like the outdoor growing,you will great.

If you are interested in some information about the optimal days for each task, there is a fairlyable article in the latest edition of SOFT SECRETS, and I say fairly because there are someimportant factors were not taken into account when doing so.

A couple of images and data charts today.

F10Temperatura.jpgF10Humedad.jpg

The parameters are quite good, the farmer tries to do his best, variety is good .......... where this crop is going to fail?

Here some pictures of the plants that are impressive. I want to highlight the Chemdog # 3 that, although an indication, is lengthening more than the others, but this getting some very nice buds, we must follow it closely because it looks great.

Chemdog #1

CH1A.jpg

CH1D.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2A.jpg

CH2C.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3B.jpg

CH3D.jpg

The internodal distance is quite long, most likely by the density of foliage inside the cabinet, which is quite considerable. I'm cultivating 0.45m2 9 floors, had to try it, but I see that this cabinet is ideal for 4 floors. We will have to start thinking about investing in a 80 x 80

Greetings to all and until the next update

• Like 1

Dust: Yes man,being stretched much,but,no problem,I have much height on the indoor ;)

scorro: Thanks for the coment man ;)

greenomatic87: Thanks a lot ;)

Thanks for all coments men

General.jpg

Day 13 BLOOM

You can see the first hairs that will form small buds.

The weather conditions are good, but keeping moisture is high during the night. Unabated, willintensify the operation of extraction.

F13Temperatura.jpg

F13Humedad.jpg

The other day I commented that I speak of the Lenten Ember or also known as Ember spring.

The ember are days of the year that the ancient farmers used to predict the weather would be likeduring the year.

Its operation is very simple and will explain setting an example of the Ember days of spring.

The days are taken into account for the ember, always Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Thespring of this year are on Wednesday February 29, Friday March 2 and Saturday March 3.

The weather we have the 29th of February, is the predominate throughout the month of March.That is, if it rains 29 February, the month of March will probably be a rainy month.

The weather we have on March 2, is the predominate throughout the month of April. If the March 2sunny and hot, the month of April will be a warm and sunny month.

The weather we have the 3rd of March, is the predominate throughout the month of May. If theMarch 3 hours ago but not rain clouds, the month of May is a month with little rain cloud.

Always work with the same dynamics, equivalent to one month Wednesday, Friday for the second month and on Saturday the third month.

I would emphasize that this is proven by statistics but not tested under my hands, so I can not confirm the error rate that is guided by the ember. This year you'll see because I will keep trackCLIMATOLOGICAL reference to the days of Ember.

Some will wonder because I explain this, because apparently we are not much use.

Let us now pass to the cultivation of our plants. Before we begin, I want to emphasize that this ONLY APPLIES TO OUTDOOR GROWING.

We plan to germinate in April to have good plants for harvest in October or November, but the observation of Ember foretells that the month of May is going to be a month cloud without muchsol.Sabemos that if there is no sun plants do not develop so fast, but we want a good outdoorplants because we will not resort to indoor growing. We can anticipate events and germinate to middle of March to compensate for that month unfavorable for our plants.

At the time of harvest can also use the ember. We have a plant in the garden we are going in early to mid November. Noting the Ember to see that November will be a rainy month. We alsowill advance to the events and we also cut the plants before fungi risk is too high and we have problems with the buds.

Not if you've been very clear what they are and how you can interpret the ember. If something is not understood, ask, I have a bore more substantial and reread it if means not or notsisi_rie.gif

The plants are growing almost as fast as you can see them grow.

On day 11 of flowering received normal irrigation, A + B and Mg + Ca

Next, the detail of irrigation:

• Osmotic water
  • 3ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3ml/l ATA COCO B
  • pH Irrigation 6
  • Ec Irrigation 1.45mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • pH Drainage 6
  • Ec Drainage 1.69mS
  • Drainage quantity 22% approx.

In conclusion and before hanging any pictures of the garden, the lunar tables for next week:

LUNARYWEEK9.jpg

Download for excel 2007

Download for excel 97-2003

A photo of the White Lemon # 2 showing since the first hairs weed2.gif

CH3.jpg

That is all, in future updates, I'll give details of the dates that I have provided to germinate and transplant for cars and normal outside.

Greetings and see you soon thumb.gif

• Like 1

Dust: Hey man,today is the first magic day. On my city,the wheather has been sunny. A lot of sun and the temperatures very nice.

lams: I'm glad you like my crop and my work. Sit down and enjoy the crop

Thanks men for the visit. ;)

Day 16 BLOOM

Very good fellow, I can not update daily follow-ups but has left us some work and came home a little late now.

Today was the first day of spring Ember. For here the day was bright and pleasant temperatures. If the old farmers did not lie, the month of March will not give too many problemsof rain and bad weather. Consideration should be given to Saturday, they are advertisingclouds, which would have a very cloudy month of May (not expecting a best outdoor grower but well, last year we step in June, not what is worst).

I emphasize that all I'm saying is specific to Girona, which is where I am.

I wonder if any of you live in an area where bad weather has made today, rain, cloud, etc. .....and would like to share with me the weather in your area during March.

Say that to be able to compare different zone if the weather coincides with that of the intersticeor not.

That said, just to remind you that at 19:00 today until tomorrow at 4:00 we should try to avoidany work on our crops, we are under the effect of descending node.

The temperatures within the crop are very nice, no major differences between day and night.Moisture begins to be high during the night period. Next week, I will increase the operating time of extraction during the night. Now works 15 minutes every hour, and from next week I'll leave in 15 minutes ON 15 minutes OFF.

F16Temperatura.jpg

F16Humedad.jpg

All the plants begin to show and small buds that can be seen to grow day after day. From this point, it becomes a delight to watch them grow.

Here are some pictures.

Chemdog #2

CH2B.jpg

Chemdog #1

CH1A-1.jpg

16 days have passed since 12/12, but only 5 days since I began to see the first flowers. We will have to go looking plants but is likely to lengthen some days more than estimated by the bank bloom.

The plants were watered Monday with 6 liters of S / N with the following composition:

• Osmotic water
  • 3,5 ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3,5 ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 1ml/l ATAZYME
  • 0.45 ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.5 ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 5.9
  • Ec Irrigation 1.69mS
  • Water temperature 21.5ºC
  • pH Drainage 6.2
  • Ec Drainage 1.75mS
  • Drainage 28% Approx.

By raising the dose of A + B, plants have reacted well and show no sign of excess fertilizer.Starting next irrigation, add the BLOEI of B'cuzz, is a stimulator and enhancer of flowering. The dose ..... which marks the manufacturer, 1 ml / l if the Ec permits.

That's it guys, until the next thumb.gif

Greetings and good smokes wink.gif

• Like 1

Dust: For April is Friday,not Thusday LOL

Jimmy: Tanks Jimmy

Thanks a lot men for the comments ;)

Day 19 BLOOM

Other update more......

Today,I will change the time to the extraction. I will put 15 minutes ON and 15 minutos OFF.

The plants are very tall. They measure nearly 90cm.

They have a lot of small bulb flowers and the leafs are raised to the light.Without a doubt ..... I sLo_love.gif coco.

We have observed the 3 days of embers.

• Wednesday: Sunny and temperatures very confortables. (March)
  • Friday: Sunny,with the temperatures more mild and wind of component south at the end of day. (April)
  • Sabado: Covered in general with some early morning drizzle and heavy rain in the afternoon. Cool temperatures and moderate wind in the afternoon. (May)

I will observe the time of the month of March to know what percentage we can predict the weather through Ember.

Today we climb the charts next week. Next Saturday we will have the effect of Perigee, but this month we can make a great play if we want to make cuttings out of the best dates.

LLUNARIWEEK10.jpg

Table I have pointed out the time to cut the cuttings and planting time.

• GREEN (8:15): Before 8:15 am we have to cut the cuttings. At 8:15 is the time of high tide the morning is at its maximum, so that the flow time of the plant will have more power in the air parts.
    Hydrate the cuttings in a glass of water (ideally distilled osmotic) at pH 6. There are growerswho like to add a few drops of root stimulator in the process of hydration. After some testing, Iconcluded that the cuttings prefer the pure, clean water to hydrate a water stimulators.
    We will keep in moisture until Saturday night.
  • ORANGE (22:45): From 22:45, we start planting the cuttings in the substrate. At 22:45, thetime the afternoon high tide is at its peak, from which the plant fluids concentrate their power at the root.

These two days, besides being very close to the Perigee (remember that during the Perigee, the attraction of the moon on the earth is at its peak), we have a constellation of Earth / Root(Virgo), and the degree of influence maximum (*** three stars).

At you to try to take some cuttings at this time, I can guarantee that with the use of rooting hormones and conditions more or less good for growing cuttings can be rooted out at 6 to 7days.

Maybe I extend much in my talks on the moon, but humans have by default not to ask for thingsthey will say. As I imagine some people will not want to ask why not treat him as a rookie (will not be on this track, because we all have been and are still newbies along our path of learningin the world of cannabis and in our daily ), expound my views and experiences and biodynamicfarming.

On Thursday at 19:00 just before the effect of Descending Node, received their first irrigationflowering stimulator.

Details of irrigation:

• Osmotic water
  • 3,5ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3,5ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 1ml/l ATAZYME
  • 1ml/l BLOEI
  • pH Irrigation 5.9
  • Ec Irrigation 1.60mS
  • Water temperature 20.5ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 1.74mS
  • Darinage 28% Approx.

The plants, at the moment, should already have a good root system. The force to continue to grow and the strength to take the first flower bulbs are crucial to know if we have a good root system. Also, begin to ask for more number of irrigations, another point that determines the root system is good.

In the afternoon we'll throw some pictures and go up.

That's all for today, the next day if nothing happens out of the ordinary in the culture, I will comment on the scheduled dates for germinating the cars that I have at home to take advantage of the same space to plant a batch of cars and other remittance of normal.

Greetings and good smoke.

PS: Do not get download links to excel, because the two tables above I uploaded notdischarge anyone.

• Like 2

As promised, here's a photo of the little buds that have a 9-day show the first hairs.

Chemdog #1

CH1.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2.jpg

Chemdog #3

This I told him I wanted to grow, but not so much pussy, you're going to burn sisi_rie.gif

CH3-1.jpg

In the morning, I have agreed to raise the temperature and humidity of the last days

F19Temperatura.jpg

F19Humedad.jpg

Greetings and we see on the following update

Good smoke thumb.gif

• Like 1

Hello Dust

This is the Chemdog # 3 that has always grown very fast. On day 17 of flowering, grew 5 cm in 24 hours and came home from work I realized it, but it was too late, it had burned.

Do not touch the lamp, but the glass COOLTUBE was only 1 cm from the bud.

Be seen as evolving that Chemdog

Take Care man

• Like 1