Clever man - Listen to him Cameron

Maffro

Nice find :)

Bransons a dude :)

Quote the last line of that news item :- But the Home Office has said it has "no intention of liberalising our drugs laws".

The porugese reform was just that "REFORM" not liberalisation. They changed thier attitude to dealing with drug users, getting them medical help and not making them into criminals.

Why are the British government so closed minded and unable to grasp simple concepts?

It seems that they are incapable of of independantly using thier minds, most have smoked cannabis while obtaining their university degrees, only to be caught up in petty moralistic dogma of the party line?

All we see is spin from the spin doctors, whilst our current drug legislation costs the tax payer a fortune and makes every day people like you and I into criminals.

Once you have been labled a criminal employment can be very hard to find and so "offenders" are likely to "reoffend" to just to survive and get by in life.

I would argue that in certain counties like Switzerland , where in certain cantons you can grow 4 plants for your own personal use and in the Nederlands where you can buy up to 5 grams from a coffee shop, are what i would call a countries liberal with drug laws (liberalisation) and i love it.

I salute both these counties (and spain too) for their foward attitudes but this is not what Richard Bransdon is advocating (although it would be great if he did!).

So when the home office, mater of factly states that "they are not going to liberalise drugs", it shows their ignorance and inability to inderstand a simple concept put forward to them by one of our nations greatest pressent day entrpreneurs.

In time i hope that the politicians see the light and understand the word "reform" but for now all i see is politicians dragging thier feet. :wacko:

Lams

• 6 months later...

Cameron keeps it illegal but funds a research lab in cheltenham for medicinnal cannabis, stupid idiot cant make his mind up! Thats why i didnt vote, because labour want to keep it illegal, very illegal! Tories cant make their minds up and lib dems are puppets :D we are all buggered!!

• 1 month later...