York Seds Tester of Ice Dream & White Lemon.

nirvana76

Hello guys.

I'm sorry but I have just did a check for updates of my test seeds of White Lemon and Ice Dream and I saw that I've made a mess!

Instead of updating the test every week on the same post, I opened a post for every new update!

I'm sorry but it 'was my first Test and I did some' confusion.

However, for the rest is ok, I will finish 'the last two weeks of growth, so' if there will be 'next time I will be' more 'accurate, thanks, see you soon. Dust explained to me how but I got it wrong. Thank you Dust! :)

Today it snowed here in Milan and we are a little 'messed up, however I'll see you Friday' for the eighth week of flowering.

The W.L. plants is a beautiful Strain, snow-capped peaks and beautiful white puffy.

They have a late flowering, such as Ice Dream, but it's worth it.

Hello to everyone.

P.S. I know that this is not the true forum for talk about this, but i send you the photos of the first Italian snow. I know that at Amsterdam the snow is more white than this snow........... but it is the same :D..................... ;)..Good white night guys!! SIMON.

post-8107-0-94306300-1328032389_thumb.jp

post-8107-0-82027000-1328032425_thumb.jp

post-8107-0-38638500-1328032450_thumb.jp

post-8107-0-55824400-1328032814_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I moved you post in right part simon, wasn't really his place in WL thread ^^

Very nice snow pictures man, i've had a very little today too for the first time of the year, but it didn't last more than 1 hour lol.

If you want i can try to get all your thread together in one, i'm gonna look at it

• Like 1