Outdoor South Africa Bagseed

Jay+Lyn ZA

Greetings SH members and fellow growers :)

We are 2 young growers from the Dirty South AKA South Africa and We've been growing outdoor and had our interests set on this plant for a couple of years now. Is there anyone who could help us in getting in contact with medical grow companies or farms so we can pursue our passion legally? It has become our career path and we would like to do it for the rest of our lives. We've been saving funds for a while now to go overseas to a place where the laws are more liberal and we can grow without restraints for medicinal purposes because we believe this plant will change the world one day. If anyone can help us or point us in the right direction it would be much appreciated. One Love

And these are some pics of our girls

1623dsp.jpg

eelvq.jpg

qqy1wi.jpg

2ef6hwz.jpg

35akrdh.jpg

• Like 1

@T-Dank Thanks bud I will post pics as the progression of the plants go on these are simple bag seeds but seem to be strong strains :) that could become even better if grown indoors and crossed with certain European and American strains could be the strains of tomorrow :) The plants are grown where we stay but we believe secrecy and stealth are the keys to a small home grow and we steer clear of illegal use ( selling and such we don't ever do ) Its strictly for personal use to avoid problems greed gets you caught ;)

@Fuzzy can you elaborate on the Spain thing ;)

Hi Jay and Lyn welcome on SH forum )

Yeah Fuzzyis right closest form SA is spain, there are quite a lots of seed bank other there, dinafem, kannabia, etc... If there is a place you should try perhaps it is there. But cannabis world is a very wanted career so it will be hard to get into it, but nothing's impossible for those who wants :D

Anyway your plants are looking good man give us some more pics ;)

And good luck with your dream ;)

Welcome to the forum Jay and Lin! I hope you like your stay here on SH.

Yeah Spain is the answer, if you want to grow your own Cannabis. In the Spanish Constitution it say that you can do what you want on your ground as long you dont hurt your self or some one else. Ok if you have 1000 plants the police will come!!

Peace

Jimmy

Thanks for the words guys I've got 2 more girls who've just started showing signs so in a week or two I'll have more pics of those and the others :) You guys have all suggested Spain is Cannabis a big industry there? We've been considering Canada as an option to distance isn't a problem the likelihood of finding work in the field of cultivation is what we're after.

well there is spain as there is holland and california end some other states in usa. it's just that spain might be the closest for you maybe, and it's true that spain cannabis industry is quite big, there are lots of company that produces there seed over there.

• 3 months later...

Hows it going Jay and Lyn :)

Sounds cool what you guys are wanting to do. Your plants are looking very nice :) :) :D

Im also down here in South Africa, The garden route. Was also thinking of going into cannabis as a career one day, but your right when you say it must be legal :)

Im studying agriculture and then from here one day i may branch into something to do with cannabis.

you guys ordering seeds from overseas ??

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...