"GREENOMATIC87" Auto Bomb test

Gfarmer

yeah thats the worst method ever i cant imagen how someone could assuming digging there hands into the soil like that and pulling the rootball out would be better then turning the plant upside down and gently taking the pot off then popping it in.

• Like 1

Hey greenomatic87

I fimmed my Supercritical auto's at 6th internode,I wanted to keep them short and wanted to scrog them.Fimming them gave me a level canopy, ideal for my scrog needs.

I know that not everyone agreed with me but i took the chance.I like to experiment and due to having a small grow space 45cm x 45cm and a combination of cfls 80W and a 70W HPS i wanted to keep the light close.I thoroughly enjoyed scrogging them, whilst reading on other forums that scrogging auto's couldn't or shouldn't be done i went ahead with it.

My reasoning was that on the seed packet it stated that Supercritical could grow to 4'/120cm , that was higher than i could go, so decided to scrog.By fimming the top the resulting growth went to the side shoots, it did not stunt the plant, it just put the growth elsewhere.I did not get a finished weight as i do not own scales, it did however fill 1&1/4 one liter mason jars,i really enjoyed the smoke.

One other thing both my supercritical auto's were originally in separate pots and i transplanted them into one much larger pot, they loved it.

Good luck with your grow, i will be sure to follow it with interest.

It already looks like you have an inquiring mind and are not afraid to experiment,if something doesn't go to plan then back to the drawing board, if it does work out then you can add a string to your bow and add valuable knowledge to those who follow in your footsteps.

If you go back to the early nineties and read "Marijuanna Horticulture" by Jorge Cervantes, you will see that it is a very useful guide to growing Cannabis, it has helped many growers grow some great weed but there are many new & inovative ways of growing that have come about since that time by people being experimental and creative.

I wish you luck with all your endevors and if you find something that works for you then more power to your elbow.

Here is a link to my supercriticals -

Peace buddy

Lams

• Like 1

hey lambsbread thanks alot for the support!!!!

i looked through you super critical grow and i am impressed, the results you got with the fimming technique is exsactly what im looking for because like you i grow with low wattage. personally i would rather have every bud closer to the lights so i have decent sized buds all around then having one big main cola and everything else dosent cut it. and i meen look at the results you got like i doubt anyone could deny that you were successful using that technique. and when it comes to pruning or cutting into autoflowers you will find so much information on why you shouldent try it or why it doesent work but never a legitimate attempt at trying it out . its great to see other people that like to try new things when growing or things that are in a way frond upon

if i had listened to most of the information i find on growing cannabis i'd never have started trying to grow my own meds. So many people believe that you need the most exspensive lights, nutrients, space and equipment to grow marijuana worth smoking. ive been told that the quality of auto flower strains isent at par with regular meds and that with anything under 400 w's is impossible to get dense buds from. all things that i have personally disproved.

DISCLAIMER: THEORETICAL POINTS OF VIEW, NOT BAISED ON THIS GROW.

"worth smoking" is a point of view not a fact..

everyone has their own criteria in regards to what is worth smoking.

To ME, (in my point of view) if your going with bulbs, your gunna suffer if you don't have at least 400w (50 000 some odd lumen)

the buds don't get the weight needed to make them dense, you will also run into Stretch issues (i run into stretch issues with 400w)

there is alot of other issue that need to be taken care of when using less light.

your plants will need some serious support, go yos bamboo whatever. Stretching = thinner stems and thinner stems mean more potential for snapping under the weight of the buds. Not a good thing.

also, you need to flush more often, the lights are strong enough for the plants to photosynthisis all the food you are giving them. so the salt content builds up much faster.

not once have i seen don't use less then 400w, its always mentioned that there will be issues and alot of work involved.

In my own experiance of running lower powered lights, is ALOT more work then running a HID

just my0.2 cents

Edited by Flail

you can't tell density by a picture mate.. also with nothing for reference it honestly could be any size, trunk like or twig like.

it depends on the strain your growing and how many plants your doing, buddy.

yes, it is very very strain related, anything without the auto gene in it will have support issues

Edited by Flail

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to belittle you or your grow or anything like that. I am just bring all the fact to the table from an experienced point of view

I don't feel that the guide your referencing goes all that deep into the issues that could be faced

ok so here we are the 4 in the morning of day 3 i thought i would share a few photos for an update the plants are doing well so far i just gave them alittle bit of water to keep them moist this soil composition drys out alot faster then im used too or then i exspected because of its sponginess but the babies seem to really like it so i guess its alright.

auto bomb #1

abombppday3morning008.jpg

auto bomb #2

abombppday3morning007.jpg

auto bomb #3

abombppday3morning006.jpg

autobomb #4

abombppday3morning005.jpg

auto powerplant

abombppday3morning004.jpg

auto powerplant #2

abombppday3morning001.jpg

Dear Green Horn,

IT doesn't quite work like that. it take a bit of math and physics, but I'm sure you can find a video of it somewhere.

here is the first bit of information, can you find the rest?

post-8915-0-35251200-1330423475.jpg

as you can see there is a MUCH more sizeable decrease in light output when you step down wattages.

but I'm sure you already knew that.. or didn't you?

I started with mouldy coco? this is news to me.

I started with an inferior product as a test of the product, I was unaware that the brand i was using was mainly

water retaining filler. therefore inferior.

BTW, I have ALWAYS denounced being called a guru, I'm just a well respected Member, Others words not mine.

i thought youd pussy out

oh? why is that?

if you think your so much better a growing then me

I don't think, I know.

show me what you got if your so exsperianced you should be able to take me to the cleaners.

take a look at my post log ;) mainly the ones I've started

you could look at the Clone guide i was asked to write.

hey. I think it even has video!!!

let me know when your done digging a hole for yourself so we can set some ground rules

as i am willing to give you a chance.

oh how cute, your doing 4 auto bomb... this will work out fine.

since you've slacking on the ground rules, I'll set them.

4 x auto bomb no more no less.

I will be using my full feeding program, but you don't have too I really don't care.

I suggest we have a 3rd party Judge. DKH it is. that man will tell ya how it is.

let the games begin...