"GREENOMATIC87" Auto Bomb test

Gfarmer

update!!! day 69!!!

ok so a-bomb 2-4 are almost ready and will be chopped down monday morning. a-bomb #1 still needs alittle more time which i am not supprised about because out of all the plants i did the most training and stressing out of all of the but because of that it will be the largest producer out of the 4, all of the lateral bud branchs are competing to be bigger the the other they are gaining a considerable amount of weight and resin and judging by the current calyx development they still have alot more weight to gain.

my next post will be dedicated to auto bomb #1 this post is all about the ladies that are comming down. these photos will be the last of the photos of the plants will they are still in there pots.

A-bomb #2

harvestpics020.jpg

harvestpics021.jpg

harvestpics022.jpg

harvestpics023.jpg

harvestpics024.jpg

harvestpics026.jpg

harvestpics027.jpg

harvestpics028.jpg

A-bomb # 3

harvestpics001.jpg

harvestpics002.jpg

harvestpics003.jpg

harvestpics004.jpg

harvestpics005.jpg

harvestpics007.jpg

harvestpics009.jpg

harvestpics010.jpg

A-bomb # 4

harvestpics013.jpg

harvestpics014.jpg

harvestpics016.jpg

harvestpics018.jpg

• Like 3

Very cool man, i'm glad that you managed to finish those plants like that, after all this questionning and techniques tried :) you did a very good job with your girl ;)

Don't forget to take pics of the cudown and of the girls still alives if there are ^^

Have a good grow,cut, dry, and finally smoke :D

• Like 1

QUICK UPDATE!!!! Harvest pic's just after the trim..

sorry dust but i didn't see your post until it was almost to late but i snapped a few quick pics right after i did the trim right befor i sawed these mini trees down. this is just a mini update because dust requested some shots of the ladies right before i hung em up type a thing or a least that's what i think you meant. ether way enjoy these few shots, in the next few days i will do an update for autobomb #1 as well as photo's of the Great White Shark. until then enjoy!!!

harvest2nd001.jpg

harvest2nd005.jpg

harvest2nd009.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah man thanks greenomatic for the pics :)

I alaways like to see the pics before hanging when they are still full of life and nice roundish budz :)

They look great man, you will for sure have a fair results for an auto grow ;)

Have a good drying and smoking and don't forget us ;)

UPDATE!!! AUTOBOMB #1 DAY 74!!!!!

This is the last of the auto bombs this autobomb is the plant i put the most stress on toying with it pruning using that folding tuck leaf technique as well as the fim technique and other techniques with the purpose to try and make the lower or lateral bud shoots grow to the same height and compete to be the biggest. the purpose behind doing this was i wanted to see if using high stress training technique's would be beneficial if they could increase my yeild with an auto flowering strain. or if it really isent a smart idea.

i did this mainly because while looking up information on the internet i have heard alot of info saying that it is best to leave autos to grow on there own and that any high stress training will have a negative effect rather then a positive one.

So what did i learn?

from what i can say at this point it seems the yeild is substantually higher on this plant as oppose to the other plants. however the bud has taken longer to fully ripen. interestingly the lowest lateral bud shoots have some of the biggest colas on the plant as i will illustrate with my photos this is a bud branch that would have more then likely been thrown into the hash trim bag. so there is obvious benifits to training your cannabis plant wither an auto flowering strain or a regular strain of cannabis i cant say that the quality of the resin will be effected yet but sheerly based on yeilds of bud the plants i used more training techniques on definatly have more bud on them then the ones i lets grow naturally and once it dry i iwll be able to say jsut how much of a difference there is and looking at the trichromes in a magnifine glass tells me the bud can still be aloud to ripen for a while longer as threre still isent very much amber colored crystal tops.

anyways enjoy the pics and the gws photo's the GWS has been under 12/12 for 9 days now.

lastautobombandgws001.jpg

lastautobombandgws002.jpg

lastautobombandgws010.jpg

lastautobombandgws011.jpg

lastautobombandgws012.jpg

lastautobombandgws013.jpg

lastautobombandgws014.jpg

lastautobombandgws015.jpg

lastautobombandgws016.jpg

lastautobombandgws019.jpg

lastautobombandgws022.jpg

lastautobombandgws023.jpg

lastautobombandgws024.jpg

lastautobombandgws033.jpg

lastautobombandgws035.jpg

lastautobombandgws039.jpg

lastautobombandgws040.jpg

lastautobombandgws041.jpg

lastautobombandgws042.jpg

lastautobombandgws045.jpg

lastautobombandgws046.jpg

lastautobombandgws049.jpg

lastautobombandgws051.jpg

lastautobombandgws050.jpg

lastautobombandgws036.jpg

lastautobombandgws037.jpg

lastautobombandgws038.jpg

hey dude... Do you need an EC metre?

the nute burn is getting worse. ( not much but it should be getting better if your not over feeding)

I've got a spare that i could give you. all you need is 4 fresh batteries.

That is, if you need one.

cheers made, Skype me later.

EDIT: damn it man get that thermometer to canopy / cola level where it matters the most !!!

i dont think its nute burn man i stopped giving the plant any nutes over 2 weeks ago an have flushed it several times. as for the ec meter i definately need one ive looked at all the place's near my house and cant find one. as for the thermometer ive thought about hanging it up but i chech the temp of the canopy level all the time.

2nd UPDATE OF THE DAY!!!

yeah so at the end of day three hanging the bud i took them down and put them on a drying rack, now its the end of day 4 so i took some pics as the bud is getting there im gonna continue to dry until day 7 then put them in brown paper bags. i just thought i would give you guys a quick glimpse at how its coming along this is the end of the 4th day on the drying rack for 24 hours hung for the first three days.

abombharvestfinal002.jpg

abombharvestfinal006.jpg

abombharvestfinal011.jpg

abombharvestfinal012.jpg

abombharvestfinal013.jpg

abombharvestfinal015.jpg

abombharvestfinal020.jpg

abombharvestfinal024.jpg

abombharvestfinal026.jpg

abombharvestfinal030.jpg

abombharvestfinal032.jpg

abombharvestfinal034.jpg

abombharvestfinal036.jpg

abombharvestfinal038.jpg

abombharvestfinal001.jpg

whole3plants002.jpg

whole3plants007.jpg

cool man when we manage to meet up the EC metre is yours, like i said your gunna need batteries, hell i can prolly give you some calibration solution.

Just gatta find something to put it in :/

yeah man that is some nice looking budz :)

I have myself smoked my first bomb joint 2 days ago too, and pretty glad with it , i know it will only get better with curing ;)

Thanks for sharing man, drow them nicely and give us some report!! :)

Have a good smoke ;)

hey dust i dont no yet about smoke yet but the smell of fruit has almost completely gone and the bud has a sort of M-39 vibe to it odor wise. its still sweet smelling but not fruity i was wondering if your's has kept the sweetness. the fact that its close to m-39 doesn't really supprise me because i was exspecting a resmbalance due to the skunk X nl background of the big bang. i hope the smoke is alright its looking good ive been dying to smoke some i got alot of hash trimming off of that im just waiting for it to be really dry before i make some high wquality keif or maybe some soft black hash. by the way if anyone want an easy way to make black soft hash.

i used to struggle figuring out how to make hash soft i had bubble bags a nice cylinder shaped hash press but every time i pressed the stuff it would be solid and crumble and the only soft hash i ever made before then was from fresh plants like finger hash. one day before pressing some hash i decided to lubricated my press alittle bit i used vitimin E oil i put some on a piece of cotton and i really lightly rubbed it around the inside of the press lightly using only a few drops of the stuff the hash came out a nice dark brown color it was totally soft you could pull it around roll it into a doughnut when you stuck your finger nail in it and pulled it apart it was golden on the inside. im not sure if this is the best way to do it i just figured vitimin e oil would be harmless and i had used heat to make soft hash but it always hardened up after it cooled .

tokage my next grow after i finnish the GWS is gonna be the new klashnikova autos im waiting on if i cant get those in time or whatever ive been thinking of playing around with some trainwrecks i have alot of trainwreck seeds lying around. i also have a few paradise seeds strains ive been dying to give a go of sensi star, white berry, spudnik #1 so im not really sure at the moment but i have a few days to decided the GWS still has like 50 some odd days left. im also working on my auto outdoor crop which is gonna consist of mainly kalshniova autos.

i will post the final weight ins for the first 3 auto bombs at the end of 14 days from the cut down

• Like 1

no mine didn't keep the fruit smel neither, it is a smell i don't really know how to describe it, it's pretty strong,reminds me f some spices that would be fresh probably like pepper or something like that not sure ^^

maybe coming from the bigbang as you say, but she is still in drying curing so i'll see how it evolves

Have a good drying man ;)

you wanna hear something crazy like auto bomb 2-4 had a different bud formation then my autobomb #1 so im assuming its a completely different pheno. and the smell is so different like 2-4 were like how you described your fruity while growing almost like a berry or something. but auto bomb 1 smells completely different more like a kush plant its got a sort of sour kush smell almost and the resin is really packing it self on so i dont no but i think its gonna be alot different the smoke but ill have to wait and find out.

tell me if you find a pheno type with a similar odor? it smells really good so im hoping that translates to the finnnished product

• Like 1

Ive actually found that one of my Auto bombs that i just started a week or so ago has a faint kushies smell to it.

the other one a fruity tropical almost,

mind you to smell it nearly have to shove the seedling up my nose but i'm 100% certain its coming from the bombs

as my money maker isn't in that area yet, it isn't what i'm smelling.

nothing else in my stable has that kushie smell to it. (sour d's, ice dreams, shiva skunk)

If i'm not mistaken there is some afghani genetics in one of the grand parents of the auto bomb

(i think its in the greenomatic side, not you the strain :P hihihi )

for sure you must let us know how they stack up against each other.

• Like 1

yeah it isent looking like im gonna match the same yeild as i got off my last grow per plant which was ruffly 30grams per plant im guessing its gonna be closers to twenty for the firsty three i harvested autobombs 2-4 and autobomb 1 im guessing should be closer to 40 's but alltogether i will end up getting more off the 4 plants then i did off the from my last grow but not much.

but from talking to other growers i was exspecting this. it isent ideal i would have liked to pull alot more but i mean i happy with the results and to be honest i would have had higher yeilds if i wasent so picky about my bud i was going through my hash bag tonight and realized i threw away a lot of quality buds but theres something you guys gotta understand about me i am spoiled when it comes to marijuana. i have access to like 40 given strains that switch on a weekly bases so when i go to buy marijuana i usually pick the best 5 out of 40 strains and get a gram of each and some hash so pretty much ever joint i smoke is different ether a different strain or a combination of two. so having a hole lot of one strain isent really my thing so when i grow i only keep buds that i would pay for if it was at my dispensary and the rest goes into the hash bag. i no that doesent really tell you much but basically i dont add bud just for the sake of bigging up my yeilds so when i say i got 20 grams per plant i meen 20 grams of (in my opinion) quality bud i will post later my total weigh in of everything the bud and hashish which im about to start making on day 14 of drying curing.

o flail your close with the genetics i dont think there is any afghani atleast not in its immediate background its a big bang auto X with green o matic so its [(skunk x northern lights) x el nino] X [ ruderalis x moroccan x white dwarf x lowryder] so it could be the genetics from the moroccan. which i have to admit the smoke from the green o matic was really similar to afghani it just had a slightly different hashish odor to it but im still baffiled as to where what genetics this kush smell is coming its werid that its only comming from the plant that had identical bud formations to the green o matic while the other three had a much more northern lights stule bud formation. what makes this really werid is that it doesent smell anything like the green o matic's i just grew so i guess we will have to see i am happy tho that its alittle different this pheno type looks like a keeper tho its got like twice the amount of crystals and the resin is actually really sticky im not even gonna lie the resin smells so nice i even have considered taking the hole plant and making hash out of it but we will have to see how nice the finnished product looks before i make that desicion.

well then, :D

Moroc is a hashy/lushy ish indica.

White dwarf, (depending on which they used) potentially has afghani in it

and its Fairly accepted that Northern Lights is an Inbred afghani.

so it looks like the Fruity pheno was the more dominant pheno and the kushy one is the resessive one

• Like 1

update!! autobomb 2-4 smoke report / harvest

autobomb 2-4 are now in jars and dry enough thata i was able to smoke a few joints. i gotta say its pretty nice like a spicy version of m-39 it comes on fast and holds its own. this bud works nicely for pain relief and nice before bed.

so i was lacking jars and the bud was fairly similar between numbers 2-3 so i thre them into the same jar for curing i weighed them altogether, i got 56.8 grams of bud off the three plants and about a ounce of looser buds and trim for the hash bag.not the biggest yeild at just under 20 grams a plant for the 3 of them but thats not all i grew 4 at the same time and while auto bomb 1 took a few extra days to finnish it from the looks of it it is gonna yeild as much as all three of the other auto bombs put together so im excited see what comes of that.

over all i think i would have gotten the same yeilds will less hash buds if i only grew 2 plants that being said for me having a bit of extra bud for the mash maker is by no means a bad thing. i knew from the beginning my yeild wasent gonna be that great per plant and that i could do better with my set up but i figured i would be happy if i could pull a quater pound and judging the last auto bomb im gonna make that mark or be very close of bud + hash. once the last plants dry enough that the stem snaps and when the hash is done i will post the final weigh in.

until below is some pictures of bud from autobombs 2-4. i also made a new journal for the GWS plant as this test is pretty much finnished

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4298-gws-green-house-grow/page__pid__50966#entry50966

heres a few pics abomb dryed

gallery_9258_239_2167554.jpg

gallery_9258_239_824393.jpg

gallery_9258_239_2352367.jpg

anyways until i post the final weight in this will be my final update so i wanted to take a second to thank everyone for coming out and checking out my work and i hope you all can find time to make it out to the rest of the great white shark journal.

YEah man, i say like tok :) 20g more or less per plant is average yeild on auto's ;)

I hope the smoke and high will satisfy you after a good curing :D

Keep them curing and don't smoke too much ;)