"GREENOMATIC87" Auto Bomb test

Gfarmer

so its been about ten days since i cut down autobomb #1 i took a few pictures of some buds just to show you guy i did a weight in and it came out too 49.6 grams which im pretty happy about considering the way the other three preformed i smoked a joint of it its more potent then the other three its still early tho so both batchs need more curing time.

so that meen's altogether i yeilded 106.4 grams off the 4 autobomb's just over 3 3/4 ounces or 6 grams shy of a quater pound. here are a few pic's of some bud from autobomb # 1

abombmacros001.jpg

bb004.jpg

bb001.jpg

bb007.jpg

• Like 1

your nuggetz look very good man, niece cristal production.

I've found my Bomb to be pretty potent, i love the high she gives :D

Is the same for you? she is a little stronger than others i have around for the moment, pretty equivalent to high of ID#3 i had ^^

Anyway smoke 'em if you got 'em ;)

yeah im really digging the potency of this strain, all around a really nice auto to grow/smoke when i saw the genetics i was worried that it might be reeally similar to the green o matic which wouldent have been a bad thing because green o matic is really nice i just wanted something alittle different and i was supprised as it seems the only thing this plant really took from the green o matic was the way the stocks formed and maybe the staying power of the buds potency but as far as the flavour and the high those two strains couldent be more different. and while i really like the green o matic for its mellow hashish like flavour and its stout size and fat colas as a pain killer the auto bomb is much more effective. green o matic is more of a slow creeper like effect and is mellow but last along time while the autobomb has staying power but come on immediately which makes it more effective as a pain killer for me.

they are both nice tho so far i would defiantly consider growing both strains again in the future.

• Like 2

Nice dude, good work yeah 25g's off an auto as average and looks like very nice buds too you should be happy :)

With the grow diary's i'm seeing i think i will be adding the Auto Bomb to my next grow and that's what grow diary's are meant to do.

Thanks again for sharing your grow and enjoy the fruits of your labor :D

Peace

• Like 1

Just for a comparism - this is the top of thhe main cola from my Auto Bomb 1 month in flower - planted march 15 from seed..

Think in another 2 weeks she could be ready - just fed her RIPEN for the very first time - Designed to add for the final 2 weeks as the only nute ..)- Well i think 3 weeks will be optimal.. will see - what do you think greenomatic 87 ?

anyway

Check

post-10461-0-46092900-1337621205.jpg

post-4970-0-32957100-1337621399.jpg

The most fascinating aspect of the Auto Bomb seems to be it's diversity. I've seen phenos with fluffy haze-type bud production , while this one is dense and getting rock hard. Smell definitely reminds me of jamaican sensi (probably the big band genetics) plus a little bit of those short pollen producing morrocan green hash plants. Can't say anything but the best about that - if she smokes like she smells and gives the according High i will sit on this very yield like a hen on an egg - not giving away a bong head full ..lol

Looks like true head stash..

OTH the Jack Herer I just went thru with my hands starts to develop another of my favorite aromas..

All nice just the HIMALAYA GOLD is a sucker. her menthol smell stinks imo..

Hope that changes or out in the wilderness she goes..lol

Did some math and the AB above is around 70 days now - good 5 weeks in flower, will flush her before the weekend and feed her only RIPEN.

Catalogue says 7 weeks - we'll see - I will follow Franco's advice anyway..

Peace

you know whats werid tho even with all the diversity in apperances all the bud ended up very similar flavor wise i must say the best tasting one goes to auto bomb number 3 then 1 both were just amazing flavour wise and the crystil production.

bam bhole that autobombs pretty nice it s bud formation has similarities to my autobomb number 4 not identical but i think Fuzzy got that same pheno type in his grow looks nice an healthy tho really let it finnish off like if you think its done give it another week because i found my autobombs really packed on the crystals in the last 2 weeks pretty much right up till the end but if your is anything like mine was the one that has some similaritys bud wise you will have some killer finger hash.

i'd like to hear your take on this strain once your done i found the bud to be insanly similar to m-39 its some pretty nice bud tho its strong can hold its own to a number of other strains i smoke on a dayly bases all in alli enjoyed growing it and will probably do another batch in the near future but my next grow is gonna be the klashnikova autos i got a letter on my door telling me to pick up a package from the post office tommorow so im thinking its my seedswhich came in killer time because as soon as that GWS is finnished im going to set up my spots for my outdoor grow and ive got the cash to set up my indoor up asap which will be nice i gotta admit my closet already feels empty even tho i got that big ass GWS going so im setting up a sprouting table so once the GWS is done i can load it up with plants ready to rock and roll

Good to hear the news about the seeds and yes the AB will take longer than I thought back when I wrote that..the buds look + smell VERY different in the mean time, loosening up and the rock hard top cola is developing nice little flowery buds, the smell has again changed dramatically - reminding me of catpiss - I couldn't stand her around last night and since I am lucky to have a large green era around i parked her outside for the short dark period and put her back just before dawn. This will be a killer potent smoke I bet .. The fan leaves are turning completely yellow from hash pollen I think. I will leave her alone till the weekend, then give her the final flush and feed her RIPEN for 10 days and wait another few days and either cut her down or flush her once more . I am in no hurry and since this is my very first harvest I wanna make sure everything is in optimal conditions. Astonishingly I see/feel no resin so far ...

Okay, thanks for helping me out with infos and hope you have a good grow + a nice day without pain.

really its odd you dont see any resin yet its a slow resin producer like i thought for the longest time like damn this plant has barely any resin on it but within like the last week and a half or two weeks it just started packing it self on so i wouldent worry to much. its a good plant tho enjoyable smoke, potency look you should be pretty happy with it so far green house has yet to let me down every plant ive grown from them has been far beyond average.

its crazy because there is so many companies i wanna try growing but because i have so many favourite strains from the greenhouse collection its gonna be along time before i get a chance to grow anything else.

im waiting on the new klashnikovia autos it's been a while and i asked for them the same time as the nutrients and i already got the nutrients.hopefully they show up before my GWS plant finnishes or im gonna have to grow something different for my comparison grow im really hoping the klashnikovia gets here tho because im dying to grow a really short stature thick budded plant like the Kalashnikova i think i will get the best results i my set up with a smaller plant so far the best plant i grew with regards to thickness in the cola was the first green o matic altho these auto bombs where prettier in ways the green o matic just got thicker because it was only 21 inchs tall as oppose to the almost 50 inchs of the auto bomb.

my lights have less penetration then they would if it was just one 300W HPS bulb but because i have two 150w side by side i still have the same penetration pretty much as a 150W but i have a wider coverage. im finding that because of this any budsites that are more then like say 16 inchs from the bulb dont gain any significate weight this have been a real hassle and i have had to adapt to this the entire time growing the auto bomb plants.

so for my next grow i wanna grow a strain that doesent get much taller then like say 25 inchs so i can allow the plant to grow comfortably getting the largest amount of light i can get with my current set up. if i dont get te klashnikovias in time i dont really know what im gonna do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Greeno, that last Autobomb bud looks nice and bomb lol! You say it's similar to the m-39, I'd say that looks as well grown as any M-39 I've had. I'm curious how long you dry/cure for and what method do you use? Good too know the autobomb is effective for pain, I may consider it in the future..if I do I will definitely be having a good read of your grow journals. Looking forward to seeing your next grow :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What give u better buds da dutchpro or ghsc powerfeeding

hey man , sorry it took me so long to respond i havent visited this journal in a long while. i didn't use dutch pro i think that is a different nutrient i use DNF or dutch nutrient formula i don't even think it is really a dutch company but it is sold in canada at most hydro shop's. i found after using both that the powderfeeding is much superior in comparison to the DNF base nute's resin production over all flavor powderfeeding is probably the best all in one formulation i have ever used. it even stand's up really well againt's alot of other companies entire line's i just did a powderfeeding alone vs powderfeeding at half strength in conjuction with all of general organic's flowering product's with the exseption of the bio thrive and both turned out amazing but the difference in the two definatly wouldent justify the price difference that it cost's to purchase all those bottle's of stuff. plus powderfeeding is not only cheaper but you get more bang for your buck where say a all in one bloom formula from generalhydroponic's the floranova series you get ruffly 350L of full strengh mixture out of the 1L bottle's that cost's ruffly 40$ for the same price the GHSC powderfeeding give's you 1000L's of full strength mixture in a 1KG bag so your getting over double almost 3 time's the amount for the same price. i have been using the same kilo bag for almost a year now and i am only like 1/ 3rd of the way through the bag but i only do small crop's of like 3 - 4 plant's at a time.