USA Grower. Whats up

Bongtok4u

Hello fellow smokers and growers.

New to the site but not to growing. Been a successful grower in the states for 10 yrs now.

Trying to start some ams, deep seed grapefruit, Td and some roadrunner.

I have tangerine dream, bubblious and some cotton candy going now.

There 2 weeks of veg right now.

Growroom is 5x8 with 10ft ceilings.

Using 2 600watt hps by sunlite and a 400watt mh.

8" carbon filter with a 6" inline fan

Panda film throughout.

2 humidifiers to keep humidity at 50%

2 exhale bags for co2

4" inlet fan for fresh air.

A few fans to move air around.

Using all organics for fert and roots 707 for dirt with some wormtastic and bat gauno mixed in

I'll post some pics of room and plants.

Any info is always accepted and appreciated.

Thanks bong

You sound like you got sweet setup. Only thing souns off to me is the amount of light. If you really want some killer results dump those 600's and get 2 1000 watt and you will be happier. Take care buddy.

I would like a 1000 but trying to keep my bill low. Electricity is expensive in Michigan. This is my first hps and mh.

I always used cfls an small grow rooms, more like closet grows. This is my first big setup. So excited about harvest time.

Thanks bong

• Like 1

Ha, I just read your in Michigan man. Cool. :). I right across river from detroit in Windsor. I totally understand your troubles with the temp swings. I find its the humidity in the winter here that really kills me. Take care...

Sweet a local. You understand the problem we have here with temps and humidities. It sucks.lol

I have so much equipment just to make my room perfect. It will pay off in march when I have fat buds everywhere.

Thanks bong

Yeah very nice plants you have! What strain is it? Looks like a nice hybrid =)!

Peace

Jimmy

The first pic is of a roadrunner, the next two are bubblious, the third is a bud from the bubblious. The two small plants i just started and they are tangerine dream and orange crush. Was hoping to do some ams but the seeds I ordered didn't sprot.

Thanks bong

• Like 1

welcome. our set ups r very simalar ;)

Man maybe you didnt get it but in my world this is a compliment, i mean your newhere and dont know bozoph yet but just check the man's grow report and you'll understand ;)

Welcome to the SH comunity.

Peace out!

The first pic is of a roadrunner, the next two are bubblious, the third is a bud from the bubblious. The two small plants i just started and they are tangerine dream and orange crush. Was hoping to do some ams but the seeds I ordered didn't sprot.

Thanks bong

You have some nice strains there =) . But I hear bad thing about the TD take forever to flower and a low yield. But hey I can be wrong. The OC Im very interest of, can you tell me more about that strain ;). How you got the ams seeds from what Co?

Peace

Jimmy

You have some nice strains there =) . But I hear bad thing about the TD take forever to flower and a low yield. But hey I can be wrong. The OC Im very interest of, can you tell me more about that strain ;). How you got the ams seeds from what Co?

Peace

Jimmy

The orange crush I got from a friend that just passed away from diabetes 2 months ago. I don't know much about the strain. I will try to get info. The ams I got from attitude, but they never sprouted. That's how I came across this site, was sent here by attitude to c if I can get some help.

sad to hear about your friend :(

At least you have a wonderful gift left from him, i would grow a bonsai to keep all year round with one of the seeds, but that's just me ^^

Jimmy orange crush is blueberry x californian orange ;) i don't know if yours is from this breeder :ph34r:

http://fr.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Orange_Crush/BC_Growers_Association/

Yeah sorry to hear about your friend. About the AMS seeds send a mail to GHSC costumer service, and tell them about the problem. you will need photos and a resit from attitude i guess.

Thanks Dust for the info, I guess you google it ;) Im to lazy lol!

Peace

Jimmy

sad to hear about your friend :(

At least you have a wonderful gift left from him, i would grow a bonsai to keep all year round with one of the seeds, but that's just me ^^

Jimmy orange crush is blueberry x californian orange ;) i don't know if yours is from this breeder :ph34r:

http://fr.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Orange_Crush/BC_Growers_Association/

Thanks dust. I plan on keeping this strain alive. I've already cloned four off her. Hopefully more as she grows. I only had one seed that I found in some meds I got from him. Sat on the seed for about a yr. when he past I decided to germinate it in his memory. She 3weeks old and growing twice as fast as my other girls.

Thanks bong

Yeah sorry to hear about your friend. About the AMS seeds send a mail to GHSC costumer service, and tell them about the problem. you will need photos and a resit from attitude i guess.

Thanks Dust for the info, I guess you google it ;) Im to lazy lol!

Peace

Jimmy

Thanks jimmy, where can I find ghsc customer service? I have emails from attitude telling me to email ghsc about my seeds.

They cracked but never sprouted. What kind of pics would I need?

Thanks bong