USA Grower. Whats up

Bongtok4u

well best would have been pics of the seed as they were when they didn't germinate.

For the mail go to this link

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/contact-us-en.html

There is an option germination and growing, and ask what you want :)

I hope you'll find a solution ;)

I still have the seeds in my germination dome. It's been 14 days and still nothing. Would I take pics of them in the dome or take them out an take a pic. I even got a deep seed grapefruit as a UFO an that didn't sprot. Funny thing is I put some unknown seeds in the same dome about 5 days ago and they sprotted. I killed them. I know it's not something I did wrong. I think the seeds were old or just a bad batch. Idk

Thanks bong

in running 1200w over 4x4, 4" filter/fan,co2

Nice, that 1200 must kick ass. I might trade up for one of those. I'm accumulating to many plants for my room. Hate to kill them an no one has room for them. Shoot me a pic of your room. I'll take one of mie tomorrow.

Thank bong

The Vancouver Seed Bank in BC, Canada has great customer service in the USA. They stock Green House Seeds as well as other European and Canadian strains. I just e-mailed them about my last seed order that resulted in only 13 females out of 60 seeds and they promptly mailed me replacements for free. I know the owner and employees personally, have for years, and Dana Larsen will take care of us on this side of the pond. I am surprised a GHSC rep didn't suggest your closest reputable seedbank that sells thier products already...

The Vancouver Seed Bank in BC, Canada has great customer service in the USA. They stock Green House Seeds as well as other European and Canadian strains. I just e-mailed them about my last seed order that resulted in only 13 females out of 60 seeds and they promptly mailed me replacements for free. I know the owner and employees personally, have for years, and Dana Larsen will take care of us on this side of the pond. I am surprised a GHSC rep didn't suggest your closest reputable seedbank that sells thier products already...

I have to check them out. Thanks. Im surprised too. I've been all over this site with no luck. Even attitude was like your screwed we don't do freebies. It is what it is. I like ghsc strains, growing a few right now. First time ordering online too. Wanted a good experience but that didn't happen. I only ordered five ams a got a UFO of dsg for free. I'm out 50.00. Oh, we'll.

Thanks bro

Bong

Welcome to the site man, sounds like you got a nice setup can't wait to start following ya grow

Peace

Thanks, it started as a couple plants just for me, so,I wouldnt have to buy it. Now it's a job.lol

Now i just added a veg room.

I'll post some pics.

Flowering starts next week Monday, orange crush, bubblious, tangerine dream.

Thanks

Bong