health canada strain hydroponic

sixpiece

they ARE NOT authorized by the Office of Controlled Substances,

seeds are not a controlled substance, end of story.

They are illegal once germinated, out of the mouth of a cop.

Too many legal issues with arrests on seeds ;)

seeds are totally un regulated, that is why we have so many botch companys out there. *cough* shab-who?*cough*

but it is not the governments that can enforce this kind of regulations, we as growers need to be mindful of bad genetics

and make sure no one falls for misconceptions.

directed at flail this strain is legit i just named it wrong its a cross between brenda skunk a rare skunk strain from california and northern lights. I've spoke to 2 people in person who have experience growing these seeds from hemp depot since posting this and they both said the strain has florescent pink pistils. so i split on a pack with my friend im gonna grow it out when i get my results i will post pics. sorry about the mistake there is so many different skunk northen lights crosses i got confused.

flail ive heard good and bad things about bc bud depot. but the seed distributor i was referring too is Hemp depot. hemp depot isent a seed company its just a supplyer selling other companies wears but they give people access to alot of rare strains and breeders that other wise wouldent be so easy to get a hold of like east island seed company you should check hemp depot out if you havent already heard of them i started asking around and ive heard nothing but great reviews and after looking through their strain list they have some pretty wild crosses even some crazy brothers grimm crosses that look really sweet. but you live in the t-dot eh? you ever go to sacred seeds to get your stuff they got a decent collection the prices arent to great on some of the strains tho

I was referring to them being the only one that carried Chemo. and those are by far the best prices on GH i've seen, but other then that they are nothing special.

as for sacred seeds, nope. Used HappyGirl ;) owners a bit moody but takes care of his customers much better then sacred

and do some networking ;) best way to get access to "rare" genetics, this forum is a good start.

401353964.jpg

CONCLUSION:

The Health Canada has proven to be an effective strain that eliminates back pain and promotes healing.

No insects or mold or any sickness, plant diseases were discovered in the plant whatsoever.

The Health Canada strain thrived in hydroponic condition.

It smokes smooth, has a nice smell and flavor and an amazing effect.

Sticky with crystallization. A phenomenal 5 star strain. The plant yields moderate to moderately heavy with an 8 week flowering time and can handle moderate amounts of nutrients.

It is an excellent strain with an excellent effect. Very Strong and potent, but not knockout or drowsy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yah flail sacrid seed is really exspensive and because they are so well known they dont offer any advice on germinating or growing period. if you ask they will tell you that they only sell them as sovinear i only buy from there because i have a friend who works there so i get really good deals and usually any strain i want for free.

but as far as hemp depot goes they arent the best spot on the web but they do still have stock of a few seed companies that have gone out of business or dont offer there flagship strain's anymore bean hoarder , joeys weed, legends own seed co, dr atomic, smoke A lot and west coast seeds to name a few. one of the main reason's i am so attracted to the web site is that they carry seeds from different breeders that used brothers grimm genetics to cross out a bunch of different strains i am a really big fan of apollo 11 and cinderella 99 strains both strains have been discontinued and brothers grimm has gone out of business since same with joeys weed and a few other breeders from hempdepot have also gone out of business.

the company smoke A lot has a seed version of the famour canadian outdoor strain freezeland, the bud from this strain has a very unique odor and is well known in the illegal outdoor network. the problem with hemp depot is only really special because of the access to rare seed companies but the stock is limited on all these products an eventually will runout.

• 1 month later...

Ei Green. I have a question for you. Can you tell me why here in the Italian's Seeds Shops is very difficoult to find strains from Seeds Banck as SECRET VALLEY, NEXT GENERATIONS SEEDS, and much more seeds banck from Canada?

Is difficoult to find strains from SOMA SEEDS, CHIMERA, but i can find it but with more research, but for have Strains from the Canada , in other shops of europe as England and some of Spain, you can find a little, but here, at Milan and Rome i can find it?

Why?

Thanks, Simon.

• 8 months later...

gotta agree the Canadain govt/ Prairie Plant Product weed is garbage. I bought 240 g of it it came in 30 g bags and once u open it you cant return it so out of the 240 g i returned 7 out of 8 bags and it took 7 months to get my credit card credited for the refund its $5 a g plus 13% hst, ground up stalk and leaf and bud... CRAP!!!!!! I'm not yelling i'm just talking loud..... lol