? cloning

solman

Hi solman here, its great to be able to follow others on their projects and see how there grows go. I have a problem cloning, almost all the clones I have attempted to grow have died due to mold and fungus. I am presently growing a white widow/ trainwreck cross. I have had great success with G13/hashplant, but not so much with the latest grow . couple of things I noticed, 1. my fan died and 2. the clonehood is yellowing. could this be the cause. or is it the breed.

Hey solman!

If you got mold and fungus then at some point you had higher temps and high humidity levels, so yes the died fan probably helped!!

Do you have some pictures? It would be useful to find the problem since it can be a few things with same effect..

Take care

hi solman welcom on forum ;)

Too bad for your clones problem, like romeu said with pictures and little more description of the method used you'll have more chance to find your problem ;)

You can check on site there are a few post about clones advice and some other things always good to know

like this one

or this one

good luck ;)

hey solman, i understand what your saying mate but pics would really help us to help you more like people have said.

sometimes they mold if they have took too long to root and yeah your right the

time does vary dependant on strain

get some pics up mate theirs some very skilled growers round here who will sure hold the answer

wishing ya better luck buddy

peace