LIVE from the SPANNABIS EXPO 2012 in Barcelona

franco

• 1 month later...

I got to say; Franco, Arjan, all the tight GHS insiders is one formidable team. Im amazed everytime I tune in to the activities old and new. The the GH Chicks are tops too. Its how I usually start my browse session here, I open up the first thing I see that has at least one of the chicks in it. I havent participated at all at the goings on in Cali. but When you guys get to the states for anything, I will track you down, Maybe franco will want to try some of my budder , a few seconds after a huge dab it feels like your launching an acid trip, but mellows in 10-15 minutes

• Like 1

OK, some material more to check and vídeos for tomorrow, but mostly here, we hope you enjoyed! Thanks to comment! X.

gallery_8644_88_8225.jpg

Seems like Greenhouse seeds had the prettiest girls, lucky Arjan and franco :king:

jejejjeje shure :rabbi:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here we go.... I am checking the last details and I am ready to go.

I will fly to Barcelona this afternoon. I am excited, Spannabis is the most important Expo of the year for Green House Seed Company.

We expect around 40000 visitors, and it's going to be a busy weekend!

Tomorrow and Thursday we will build our HUGE stand, then friday morning the madness begins.

Stay tuned for LIVE updates, pics and info!

hello franco am cookie1978 i love yr site how about u send me some nice seeds and let me pot them up and show u what i can do with them peace out brother