Official Green House Feeding, keep it simple!

admin

Hi jimmy, well i think i'm a not wrong if i tell you the powder is mineral nutes

From the powder website : http://www.powderfeeding.ch/shop/

" We are now ready to introduce GREEN HOUSE POWDER FEEDING:

- It is a one-component mineral fertilizer developed to target specific types of strains. "

About the chemical left in your plant, if you flush them correctly there ain't supposed to be chemical left.

If the Officials come around here they'll tell you more about it ;)

Have a good day

Dust, Flushing may change the taste of the final product but the N, P, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, and other mineral nutrients still remain in the plant tissue. If you Google " cannabis tissue analysis" you will find proof that flushing does not flush much and the great majority of the nitrogen and other nutrients still remain in the bud we smoke.

tokage, All flushing does is move the nitrogen from the lower leaves first to the bud and reduces the total nitrogen concentration a little in the final product. The plant moves the nitrogen around where it is needed. In the Powder Feed nitrogen levels range from 24% for Mother Plants, 18% for Sativa, 16% for Indica, and 15% for hybrids. The only element higher is potassium which also moves around the plant during flushing.

• Like 1

tokage, i was a young Marine first time smoker and Vietnamese bud was strong, and cheap in 1966. We could get an ammo box full for $ 20 from the Mama San who did the laundry at base camp. It also came pre rolled at 10 good sized joints for $1. The Thai was as good or better but more expensive. Coming home the Mexican available on the West Coast was not as good as what we had in Southeast Asia. Knowing the difference between dirt weed and primo is one reason many Vietnam Veterans started growing their own and looking for better varieties in Hawaii, Afghanistan, Nepal, Burma, and later we traveled to Holland to hang out with people like Nevil from the Seed Bank.

yeah indeed you must be full of stories :)

about that :

Dust, Flushing may change the taste of the final product but the N, P, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, and other mineral nutrients still remain in the plant tissue. If you Google " cannabis tissue analysis" you will find proof that flushing does not flush much and the great majority of the nitrogen and other nutrients still remain in the bud we smoke.

I agree there are, and will always be trace of, N P K Ca etc.. but after all you analyse a plant's tissue, how would you expect to not find trace of NPK etc? if they weren't there, it wouldn't be a plant, so of course they are there we just do what we can do and try to take as much away as possible. but i think that's why curing is important, cause i'm sure some of those molecules can still transform themselves and do something else of their lifes, like their moms always wanted them to :king:

• Like 1

Dust, The goal is to create glandular trichomes that get one high without the chemical taste. I was just pointing out that flushing will never take all the N, P, K out of the final product. Some of the best tasting bud in my 40 years of growing was grown outdoors using charcoal and fish in the bottom of the planting hole of low fertility sandy soil in April that was gone when the plant was harvested in September. The tobacco growers here in the USA also found major differences in the taste of plants grown in nutrient poor sandy soils as compared to fertile river bottom soils. With Powder Feed using the hot ammonium nitrogen form I think people should try to not use too much to push higher yields as it may affect the quality of the finished product no matter how much it is flushed. Growing plants is an art and a science and often less fertilizer is better.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The trick is to feed just what the plant needs or happily consumes and the perfect measure tool are the leaves. AFAIK flushing is important for taste because it gets rid of NPK + other fertilizers that ARE NOT EATEN BY THE PLANT YET !!! This is the important criteria. that shit tastes bad, the NPK that is now part of the metabolism of the plant will make the taste different. You can add Molasses Ripen or Green sensation etc. Stuff that helps get out the last bit of potential in regard to bud development and of course make the taste sweeter.

Sure outdoor plants taste exactly like the soil and in case it grows near trees you will even smell the pine in it etc.

The trick is to get a nice taste, not always the "best" and without flushing you cannot get that.

BTW people drying out their plants or leaving them in the dark might get rid of some of the NPK feedings that way, too i guess ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a question with regards to the nutrients. ok so what i wanted to know and i am alittle confused with is the the difference like the indica nutes day for short flowering plants assuming that is reffering to the length of flowering time then ould the product also be sufficent on strains like trainwreck that arein the hybrid section yet keep a rather low profile and has a really short flowering period also plants like the ams that are hybrids yet stay short or compact and have a short flowering period finnishing in like 42 days - 56 days?

Hey greeno, from what i've heard, and understood, it is pretty safe to say that the hybrid mix can be used with pretty much all the girls. I believe that if you use the indica mix on a mainly indica hybrid it will work nicely too ;)

Same for hybrid.

If i'm wrong admin or francoo or anyone will correct, but think that's it ^^

• Like 1

Hey greeno, from what i've heard, and understood, it is pretty safe to say that the hybrid mix can be used with pretty much all the girls. I believe that if you use the indica mix on a mainly indica hybrid it will work nicely too ;)

Same for hybrid.

If i'm wrong admin or francoo or anyone will correct, but think that's it ^^

Im 99% sure that your right Dust :)!!

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 2

nice because when i finnish my current grow i gotta set up my comparison grow and i wanna grow another green house strain because i have had such success with there strains i have been thinking of doing ether trainwreck or AMS but other then some autos, GWS and 1 bubba kush seed i dont have any other indica strains from green house but im pretty sure you guys are right because i read the label on the the indica plants nutrients and it said suitable for any strain that flowers in 9 weeks or less