Official Green House Feeding, keep it simple!

admin

Advanced 3 part isnt expensive at all, it's all the additives that cost large.

I'd love to use this stuff on my moms for sure.

But to beleive I only need this one powder all the way thru from veg, transistion, and bloom sounds crazy. I havent read any literature and have an open mind so cant wait to hear how it is.

• Like 1

well you can check it on forum already ^^

When i tested it i grew my girls with ONLY powder, i didn't add anything in it

and quite a few on forum have tested it, you can get he first look there while awaiting for the "official" reports ;)

• Like 2

Congrats on another great product. As a newcomer just curios to see how that growing process works out for me to I am very interested in this product. But as usual with the multitude of products available, that are sold in large quantities I have a problem with the size/amount. 1 Kilo may be okay for real enthusiast with 4 crops per year all the time year after year, but for my planned operation with 4 to 6 plants this time ?

So just a hint :

maybe you should give seed buyers a chance to buy 50 or 100 gram packs along with each strain for the introduction span as an introduction to the new products, so we can try the various powders for INDICA, Sativa and Hybrids..

I am sure this will not be practical in the long term. But as an introduction offer for 3 months or so you might find someone packing up the bags ..lol

We can dream..

Yes, I think so, the smallest are coming, I start to use the products I think seem very cool and easy! I watched plants full grow with this products and the results are awesome.

Cheers!!

gallery_8644_71_266293.jpg

gallery_8644_71_257851.jpg

gallery_8644_71_781580.jpg

gallery_8644_71_925916.jpg

gallery_8644_71_384346.jpg

gallery_8644_71_138756.jpg

gallery_8644_71_121635.jpg

gallery_8644_71_382309.jpg

gallery_8644_71_35841.jpg

• Like 2

Just a thought, it would have been nice if the leaf Above "House" on front packet and on the "G" of feeding in the back, was different for every type, mostly indica with shorter and wider leaf, mostly sativa thinner and longer,... you got the point ;)

And wanted to ask, does it work for dogs too? :ph34r:

• Like 1

that sounds all good fran it will make alot of people more inclined to give it a try as it will be cheaper

im definitely going to be buying this as soon as possible i think it sounds great and from the tests

people get as healthy plants as mine and i spend a pile on nutes.

one thought..

does many nute companies have a medical grow card in america or any way to actually do alot of tests of their new products on actual weed plants before they release them.

Of course theirs alot of literature that says what a weed plant needs in a scientific manner

but turning that into a killer nutrient product for weed plants i doubt that makes.

we all know greenhouse has killer breeding facilities so they could do intensive testing on actual weed plants and the fact its taken over 5 years to produce, its very reasonable price (one bag would last me two grows) is more than enough for me to really want to try it.

we all see new products popping up all the time, how many do u think are tested on weed plants and not on "tomatoes" lol but i see this as a revolution in feeding and im up for it bigtime.

i hope it really lives up to its name and hype,

nice one greenhouse, franco and all the crew

peace

• Like 3

The nomenclature and the diferent colours are more then enough, its perfect!

Each one with his own ideas, but the ideas of the ones on the job are the ones that count. Try to improve others job is very easy, to do it from scratch as you guys did thats the real deal and work. Couldnt be better guys! Good work!!!!

Take care

• Like 3

How to use spoon.png 10 gr. = 10 lt. 1Kg. = 1.000 lt. - This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer. It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions. - Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius. (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit). - Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes. - The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container. Mother Plants (N-P-K: 24-6-12)
Specifically engineered for the vegetative growth stage of the cannabis plant, it allows perfectly balanced nutrition for mother plants, young plants and rooted cuttings.
Contains all basic minerals and trace elements in a very soluble form. Does not contain urea so it is fully readable on any EC meter.
We developed this feeding specifically for people that keep mother rooms and produce cuttings, and for those who want to focus on vegetative growth with a particularly dedicated formula. The high Nitrogen content is readily available to plants and the salt-buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing. Plants grow faster, greener, and more vigorous than ever before.
It can be used in earth, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics with the same great results.
COMPOSITION/COMPOSICIÓN
N-P-K-Mg: 24+6+12+(1.2)
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS/CONCENTRATION DE ELEMENTOS
  • 24% N Total Nitrogen
  • 13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
  • 11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
  • 6% PO Nitrogen Phosphorus
  • 12% KO Soluble Potassium
  • 1.2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
  • 0.02% B Soluble Boron
  • 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
  • 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
  • 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
  • 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
  • 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
DILUTION PROPORTIONS / MEDIDAS DE DISOLUCIÓN
Concentration gr./Lt. 0.5 1 1.5 2 EC (mS) 0.7 1.4 2 2.6
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
Estos valores se calculan con agua corriente a una dureza media de EC 0.7
RECOMMENDATIONS / RECOMENDACIONES
SEEDLINGS / ROOTED CUTTINGS - PLÁNTULAS / ESQUEJES ENRAIZADOS
METRIC:
2.5 - 5 gr. / 10 Lt. water (agua)
US:
0,09 - 0,17 oz. / 2,64 US gallons water
UK:
0,09 - 0,17 oz. / 2,1 UK gallons water
MOTHER PLANTS (3 WEEKS+) - PLANTAS MADRES (3 SEMANAS+)
METRIC:
10 gr. / 10 Lt. water (agua)
US:
0,35 oz. / 2,64 US gallons water
UK:
0,35 oz. / 2,1 UK gallons water
IN SOIL:
FEED EVERY OTHER WATERING.
EN TIERRA:
ALTERNAR UN RIEGO CON FERTILIZANTE OTRO SOLO CON AGUA.
IN HYDROPONICS COCO:
FEED AT EVERY WATERING.
HIDROPÓNICOS / COCO:
UTILIZAR EL FERTILIZANTE CADA VEZ QUE SE RIEGUE.
RECOMMENDED PH / PH RECOMENDADO GROWTH / CRECIMIENTO: 5.5 - 6.0
For foliar feeding on mother plants or cuttings dilute 100 ml. feeding solution into 900 ml. of water. Para usar pulverizando foliarmente en plantas madres y esquejes, diluir 100 ml. de fertilizante en 900 ml. de agua.
Mostly Sativa
(N-P-K: 18-12-18) Specifically engineered for sativa cannabis strains, our Mostly Sativa Powder Feeding delivers the perfect balance of nutrients for the metabolic needs of the long-flowering sativa strains. It can be used in earth, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics with the same great results. It is designed for the whole crop, from seedling to harvest, providing the best nutrition during vegetative growth and flowering. Salt-buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing. It can be used on any cannabis strain that flowers in over 9 weeks, like the hazes; it has the best results on strains that contain at least 60% sativa genetics.
We suggest using this formula for the following strains:
  • ARJAN'S HAZE #1
  • ARJAN'S HAZE #2
  • ARJAN'S HAZE #3
  • ARJAN'S STRAWBERRY HAZE
  • ARJAN'S ULTRA HAZE #1
  • ARJAN'S ULTRA HAZE #2
  • HAWAIIAN SNOW
  • NEVILLE'S HAZE
  • NL5 HAZE MIST
  • SUPER LEMON HAZE
  • SUPER SILVER HAZE

COMPOSITION/COMPOSICIÓN
N-P-K-Mg: 18+12+18+(1.2)
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS / CONCENTRATION DE ELEMENTOS

• 18% N Total Nitrogen
  • 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
  • 8% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
  • 12% PO Nitrogen Phosphorus
  • 18% KO Soluble Potassium
  • 1.2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
  • 0.02% B Soluble Boron
  • 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
  • 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
YOUNG PLANTS / SEEDLINGS
METRIC:
US:
UK:
GROWTH / FLOWERING - CRECIMIENTO / FLORACIÓN
METRIC:
US:
UK:
IN SOIL:
IN HYDROPONICS COCO:
FEED AT EVERY WATERING.
RECOMMENDED PH / PH RECOMENDADO
Flowering / Floración: 5.8 - 6.8
STOP FEEDING 10 DAYS BEFORE HARVESTING.
Hybrids
(N-P-K: 15-7-22)
Specifically engineered for hybrid cannabis strains, our Hybrids Powder Feeding delivers the perfect balance of nutrients for the metabolic needs of the hybrid strains. It can be used in earth, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics with the same great results. It is designed for the whole crop, from seedling to harvest, providing the best nutrition during vegetative growth and flowering. Salt-buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing. It can be used on any cannabis strain that flowers in 8 to 10 weeks, and it has the best results on strains that range from 40% to 60% indica. We suggest using this formula for the following strains:
  • AMS
  • DAMN SOUR
  • DIAMOND GIRL
  • EXODUS CHEESE
  • GH CHEESE
  • JACK HERER
  • K-TRAIN
  • LADYBURN 1974
  • LEMON SKUNK
  • MOBY DICK
  • THE CHURCH
  • TRAIN WRECK

COMPOSITION/COMPOSICIÓN:
N-P-K-Mg: 15+7+22+(3.6)

• 15% N Total Nitrogen
  • 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
  • 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
  • 7% PO Nitrogen Phosphorus
  • 22% KO Soluble Potassium
  • 3.6% Mg Soluble Magnesium(=3.6% Mg
  • ]0.03% B Soluble Boron
  • 0.002% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
  • 0.12% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA
  • 0.005% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
  • 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA
]
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7 Estos valores se calculan con agua corriente a una dureza media de EC 0.7
RECOMMENDATIONS / RECOMENDACIONESYOUNG PLANTS / SEEDLINGS - PLANTAS JÓVENES / PLÁNTULAS
METRIC:
US:
UK:
GROWTH/FLOWERING - CRECIMIENTO/FLORACIÓN
METRIC:
US:
UK:
0,35 oz. / 2,1 UK gallons wate
IN SOIL:
EN TIERRA:
IN HYDROPONICS COCO:
FEED AT EVERY WATERING.
HIDROPÓNICOS / COCO:
UTILIZAR EL FERTILIZANTE CADA VEZ QUE SE RIEGUE.
Growth / Crecimiento: 5.5 - 6.0 Flowering / Floración: 6.0 - 6.5
DEJAR DE ALIMENTAR A 10 DÍAS ANTES DE LA COSECHAR.
Mostly Indica
(N-P-K: 16-6-26
Specifically engineered for indica cannabis strains, our Mostly Indica Powder Feeding delivers the perfect balance of nutrients for the metabolic needs of the fast-flowering indica strains. It can be used in earth, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics with the same great results. It is designed for the whole crop, from seedling to harvest, providing the best nutrition during vegetative growth and flowering. Salt-buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing. It can be used on any cannabis strain that flowers in 9 weeks or less, like kushes or white family; and it has the best results on strains that contain at least 60% indica genetics and on autoflowering strains.
We suggest using this formula for the following strains:
  • GREEN-O-MATIC
  • BIG BANG AUTOFLOWERING
  • SUPER CRITICAL AUTOFLOWERING
  • BIG BAN
  • BUBBA KUSH
  • CHEMDOG
  • EL NINO
  • GREAT WHITE SHARK
  • ]HIMALAYA GOLD
  • ]KAIA KUSH
  • KALASHNIKOVA
  • KING'S KUSH
  • PURE KUSH
  • SUPER BUD
  • SUPER CRITICAL
  • THE DOCTOR
  • WHITE RHINO
  • WHITE WIDOW

COMPOSITION/COMPOSICIÓN
N-P-K-Mg: 16+6+26+(2

• 16% N Total Nitrogen
  • 11% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
  • 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniaca
  • 6% PO Nitrogen Phosphorus
  • 26% KO Soluble Potassium
  • 2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=2% Mg)
  • 0.02% B Souluble Boron
  • 0.04% Cu Souluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA
  • 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA
  • 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA

YOUNG PLANTS / SEEDLINGS - PLANTAS JÓVENES / PLÁNTULAS
METRIC:
US:
UK:
GROWTH / FLOWERING - CRECIMIENTO / FLORACIÓN
METRIC:
US:
UK:
IN SOIL:
EN TIERRA:
IN HYDROPONICS COCO:
FEED AT EVERY WATERING.
HIDROPÓNICOS / COCO:
UTILIZAR EL FERTILIZANTE CADA VEZ QUE SE RIEGUE
Growth / Crecimiento:
5.5 - 6.0
Flowering / Floración:
6.0 - 6.5
DEJAR DE ALIMENTAR A 10 DÍAS ANTES DE LA COSECHAR.
To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!

Fantastic!! Thanks for all good info ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All said by toka ^^

It should be available Worlwide normally ;)

And for the roots, i used root juice only the first week when they were seedling because i didn't want to give them direct nutes, then i stopped everything and gave only powder with no add until the end, and it gave me the biggest yeild i ever did ;)

It is simple and seems to work for most of the people, i hope you will succeed with it too ;)

• Like 2

Thanks for that!.. Can u add Nutes such as top booster to the powder feed or is it best to use purely powder feed only?

Also I am growing cheese but it's not from ghsc and I'm not sure which feeds to get, I assume most cheese breeds are indica ? So therefor should I get indica feed, or the hybrid feed?

Well try to look on the description of your breeder's cheese the crosses, and the dominant of the strain, on the Powder site, they recommentd the Hybrid mix for Gh Cheese, and exodus cheese, so i guess you can take the hybrid mix, all depends of your cross ;)

And yes you can add boosters to the powder if you wish, i grew a session without any additives to the powder and it worked wonderful! but you can still ad up some Greensensation or anything like that if you check your EC.

If the are any problem with mixing nute, someone will probably correct me ;)

Top man! Thanks for your advice really appreciate it!! This is my first grow but I'm just gonna get stuck in the deep end n go straight in with the powder feed , I have that much faith in ghsc!!!! Go hard or go home!!!! Lol

• Like 1

I think it is a great product as well.

If you grow organic you can also choose the right soil mix, in order to start out with a good fertilized medium. Some are said to be good for 14 days, others 3 weeks without needs for fertilizers etc.and finally the PLAGRON Royalty Mix is ready and fertilized properly enough, that the ph / EC values are okay as long as you water them right and don't use any extra feeding for the first 6 weeks. Just concentrate on lights + water. Don't overwater them, leave a couple days without adding any water in order to give the roots time to build up oxygene and that there is no root rot.

That means after 6 weeks at the start of the flowering period you add a bud booster or start with the GHHs feeding, best after you flushed the soil properly for the first time. If you flush earlier the fertilizesr might be gone afterwards - So i why not aim for a double side lining - top soil and the right feeding, for the good seeds !