Organicz

2012 Outdoor grow - South Africa

90 posts in this topic

Forgot one picture :girlcrazy:

Im thinking this plant(below) will turn out to be a purple strain :comando:

Many guys i know who planted the same seed are coming out with purple buds in my area :king:

Im on the look out for a male to cross with the Super Automatic Sativa once i order the seeds :):girlcrazy:

That sound made for an interesting journal in the months to come :mole:

Enjoy gentlemen

Hope everyone's plants are growing well :)

peace

post-8089-0-03808500-1337708055.jpg

1 person likes this

Nice man thanks for the updates, i hope your plant will turn purple, pruples plant are so beautiful ;)

Very nice pics of the drying buds, it's funny cause they look like sativa buds, are they compact?

Anyway very nice harvest :) i'm sure you will enjoy the smoke under the african sun, think about us next time you smoke one ;)

Have a good drying growing and smoking ;)

Hey dust, the indica buds are round and compact :):bye:

The Sativa buds are less tight though.

peace man

1 person likes this

Thanks Buddie :bye: Lets hope to get some dutch genetic down here soon :girlcrazy: :girlcrazy:

What you growing at the momento Tokeage ? :cool:

Made my day finding this report, just read it from the start and ive smoked a full spliff ! congrats your more than self sufficient and that hazey one looks sweet as bro.

Wow tokage !!! :king: YOU KING. Whats your report on the autos with regards to yield and potency ? are they indoor ?

The days are ticking by before i order my auto batch :girlcrazy:

Maffro: Thanks alot man, It would have never been like this if it was for the crazy laws on Cannabis in South Africa and all over :angry: haha but Im not complaining my treehouse is more than cool for now :)

peace bro, thanks for the comment :cool:

Tokeage i must say i do agree with you on what you say about Autoflowering strains really coming a long way. This is why i have suddenly caught an interest in them :)

The BB sounds like a bust then man, Im going to take your advise on this one and go for the Auto Critical :D

Iv also heard some amazing things about this strain. Should be a good season coming up :)

Thanks a million for the advise Tokeage

peace

1 person likes this

Everything goes well in this part of the world :)

and the cannabis grows on :D

All my bud from the first two planted plants is now smoked out and what a good harvest it was :rofl:

Another 5 smaller plants are busy drying /curing, with only ONE late plant in the soil :)

However this one little late baby is last, but certainly not least :)

Its outer foliage has become dark purplish colour which was a nice surprise :D

Once this girl is harvested that me done for the season until my Autoflowering seeds arrive for planting in August(southern hemisphere) :gamer:

Here's a picture of the purplish baby and the first half of the second harvest :)

Hope everyone has liked my first journal and i'm thankful for any input :):bye:

Peace and Jah Bless

James

post-8089-0-13337000-1340218490.jpg

post-8089-0-00714700-1340218601.jpg

post-8089-0-01754200-1340218705.jpg

post-8089-0-16793800-1340218824.jpg

2 people like this

very nice purple plant man :) I've had one purpling too lately and it always looks so wonderful :D

Have a goo ddrying and smoking ;)

Fantastic !!!

Very nice grow my friend.

Peace!!

Nice grow man! Final results looking good! Could you tell us how they smoked? Taste, potency and the kind of high/stone you got from them? Hope you enjoying the new grow!

Nice grow man! Final results looking good! Could you tell us how they smoked? Taste, potency and the kind of high/stone you got from them? Hope you enjoying the new grow!

Hey man :) The more indica bud i harvested last season was really nice and sticky, smelt like mango almost :) She smoked smooth and hard hitting, more narcotic stoned than high :)

The looser looking red hair covered sativa also smoked very smoothly however was not as pungent nor sticky, was still a top smoke tho :) very fruity

This year iv got so many nice strains outdoor its going to be mad :D

thanks for the post bro