2012 Outdoor grow - South Africa

Organicz

Forgot one picture :girlcrazy:

Im thinking this plant(below) will turn out to be a purple strain :comando:

Many guys i know who planted the same seed are coming out with purple buds in my area :king:

Im on the look out for a male to cross with the Super Automatic Sativa once i order the seeds :):girlcrazy:

That sound made for an interesting journal in the months to come :mole:

Enjoy gentlemen

Hope everyone's plants are growing well :)

peace

post-8089-0-03808500-1337708055.jpg

• Like 1

Nice man thanks for the updates, i hope your plant will turn purple, pruples plant are so beautiful ;)

Very nice pics of the drying buds, it's funny cause they look like sativa buds, are they compact?

Anyway very nice harvest :) i'm sure you will enjoy the smoke under the african sun, think about us next time you smoke one ;)

Have a good drying growing and smoking ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Maffro: Thanks alot man, It would have never been like this if it was for the crazy laws on Cannabis in South Africa and all over :angry: haha but Im not complaining my treehouse is more than cool for now :)

peace bro, thanks for the comment :cool:

Tokeage i must say i do agree with you on what you say about Autoflowering strains really coming a long way. This is why i have suddenly caught an interest in them :)

The BB sounds like a bust then man, Im going to take your advise on this one and go for the Auto Critical :D

Iv also heard some amazing things about this strain. Should be a good season coming up :)

Thanks a million for the advise Tokeage

peace

• Like 1

Everything goes well in this part of the world :)

and the cannabis grows on :D

All my bud from the first two planted plants is now smoked out and what a good harvest it was :rofl:

Another 5 smaller plants are busy drying /curing, with only ONE late plant in the soil :)

However this one little late baby is last, but certainly not least :)

Its outer foliage has become dark purplish colour which was a nice surprise :D

Once this girl is harvested that me done for the season until my Autoflowering seeds arrive for planting in August(southern hemisphere) :gamer:

Here's a picture of the purplish baby and the first half of the second harvest :)

Hope everyone has liked my first journal and i'm thankful for any input :):bye:

Peace and Jah Bless

James

post-8089-0-13337000-1340218490.jpg

post-8089-0-00714700-1340218601.jpg

post-8089-0-01754200-1340218705.jpg

post-8089-0-16793800-1340218824.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice grow man! Final results looking good! Could you tell us how they smoked? Taste, potency and the kind of high/stone you got from them? Hope you enjoying the new grow!

Hey man :) The more indica bud i harvested last season was really nice and sticky, smelt like mango almost :) She smoked smooth and hard hitting, more narcotic stoned than high :)

The looser looking red hair covered sativa also smoked very smoothly however was not as pungent nor sticky, was still a top smoke tho :) very fruity

This year iv got so many nice strains outdoor its going to be mad :D

thanks for the post bro