bozoph

keif candys ( thank collie mon )

29 posts in this topic

i made my 1st batch of keif candys last night. i thought id show u guys some pics along the way.

but first HUGE thanks to collie man for the recipe and guildence. i wouldnt have done it if it wasnt for u.

im not gonna do a full step by step to candy making cuz those guilds r eveywhere on the net.but i will give u the links to the sites i used.

step by step candy guild

http://www.chicaandjo.com/2010/04/26/make-hard-candy-jewels/

the store i got molds and favoring from

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-2-lorann-gourmet.aspx

post-8622-0-07338800-1330538117_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-35619500-1330538147_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-76843000-1330538171_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-79624800-1330538209_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-83971600-1330538232_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-66465700-1330538260_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-07357400-1330538282_thumb.jp

18 people like this

4 g thunderbud keif, 2 cups sugar, 2/3 cup corn syrup, 1/2 cup water and 1 dram pineapple flavering

2 people like this

Nice man, you have some staff to get high with ^^

What flavor did you put? Tried them already? did you feel high? :)

lol answer posted at same time than question life is cool ^^

Nice man pineapple flav i love that :D

i ate a bunch of scraps while cooking. i got so high i couldnt go to sleep

2 people like this

Damn that looks good , been thinking of trying it for a while but it looked difficult. Scale on 1-10 on the ease of this recipe ?

@ mopman the recipe is easy. the temp/timing are the key. so practice it a few times with just suger, water and corn syrup to get the temps down. after that its easy. its done when you pour candy into cold water and it leaves brittle strings that snap when chewed and dont stick to teeth.

I'll be trying this soon. Did my first run with veg glycerin and didn't like the consistency of them. I'm going to use alcohol tincture this time but the next run will be just kief as you did.

Awesome! So basicly you can add any kind of flavouring to this? For example strawberry kiwi? :cool:

i believe yes wiethoofd, as long as it's "chemical" falvoring, i don't think it would handle real fruit, or at least it would probably not give much taste ^^

Those candies are still on my TO DO list :D

oohh nice thanx for sharing, now i got a new recipe, i am curios about the effect, i got some strawberry cough kieff

Hi guys :) I made some lollipops today :) 7gs of kief with blueberry flavouring (500mg each) forgot to take pics as I was making it but not to worry. The link up top is the same :)

I will give potency reports in a day or so :)

yYFvZOrl.jpg

G2Qz4q0l.jpg

8Dp2thYl.jpg

yummy man looks like some guys are gonna have some sweet time :)

3 people like this

I was thinking about making something with my skuff and that looks awesome :D

I just can't balance it... Is there something else I can use? Like a tea spoon xD?

Peace

Hey that's seem delicious but I have some doubts with the effects, I always heard that you need to have fat (butter, oil, or something like that) because the cannabinoids are soluble in the fat, very more in the fat than in the water.

So when the fat is full of cannabinoids you can absorb them really easily (that why if you put 2 grams of weed in the butter of your receipe and heat the butter you will get high. But I doubt you will get high just eating only the 2 grams of weed with anythings else)

How was the effects gonzosghost ?

Hey that's seem delicious but I have some doubts with the effects, I always heard that you need to have fat (butter, oil, or something like that) because the cannabinoids are soluble in the fat, very more in the fat than in the water.

So when the fat is full of cannabinoids you can absorb them really easily (that why if you put 2 grams of weed in the butter of your receipe and heat the butter you will get high. But I doubt you will get high just eating only the 2 grams of weed with anythings else)

How was the effects gonzosghost ?

I had the same thought, how can we absorb it if it's just in candy and not a fat related substance. So I put 7gs of kief in a shot glass and poured a little olive oil in it (which I now regret due to a slight nippy throat after consumption) . The effects are great! I've had mid level stoners tell me it's got them so baked :) Someone did have an allergic reaction to the Lorr Ann flavouring. He was fine though :) I myself have munched the spare nuggets of it I have in a jar and it go es a nice mellow stone :) I have a fair tolerance but like I said the candies kill the non-smokers :)

1 person likes this