keif candys ( thank collie mon )

bozoph

I had the same thought, how can we absorb it if it's just in candy and not a fat related substance. So I put 7gs of kief in a shot glass and poured a little olive oil in it (which I now regret due to a slight nippy throat after consumption) . The effects are great! I've had mid level stoners tell me it's got them so baked smile.png Someone did have an allergic reaction to the Lorr Ann flavouring. He was fine though smile.png I myself have munched the spare nuggets of it I have in a jar and it go es a nice mellow stone smile.png I have a fair tolerance but like I said the candies kill the non-smokers smile.png

Hello mate thank you for your report I'm gonna try this summer perhaps :)

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps with keif you don't need fat because it's stronger

but take 1g of herb, put it in the butter heat the butter for 1 hour (or more) in oven (max 90-100°C) and than do your cake

The effect will be stronger than just eat the weed on your cake...

I read everywere that the effect are stronger and you need less if put fat.

It's not a question of solubility, it's because you can absorb more and very well in the fat because you the THC and cannabinoid go in the fat and you take the fat linked to the THC during the digestion.

I usually hear people say you need at least 5gram for one person for a space cake... That's not true one or 2 grams can be enough if you do it right (also depend if you are a daily smoker or not, of course!)