Questions

panacea76

Very nice tops man, those buds look almost ready to be cutted!

Perfect canopy man, thanks for the show ;)

Have a good end of grow

I've only had them flowering for 6 weeks and 5 days.. How long do you think they have left? They are supposed to flower for 10-12 weeks.

id say by the look of em you gotta few weeks left,at 6 weeks floral development is in full gear,if you can get yor plants in optimal health for the rest of your grow,it'll make a bg differance in your end product,jes sayin

get them babies pumpin' n' plumpin' doziz gonna be some baddass buds bro

any trich shots?

peace

id say by the look of em you gotta few weeks left,at 6 weeks floral development is in full gear,if you can get yor plants in optimal health for the rest of your grow,it'll make a bg differance in your end product,jes sayin

get them babies pumpin' n' plumpin' doziz gonna be some baddass buds bro

any trich shots?

peace

nice almost 7 week, well if breeder says 10-12 they'll do at least 10 if you want them too, Like Med4u said the best would be some little trichomes shots ;)

Have a good grow

I'm going to try and get myself a USB microscope...

Hopefully adding the Powder Feed with the AN will boost them up a bit more :-))

• Like 1

That canopy is looking lovely , cant wait to see how nice and fat they get ;) and yes only way to be a hundred percent sure is a microscope , you can get some really cheap ones these days that do the trick.

Those plants do not look happy..... sorry to say.... And no Advanced Big Bud or Overdrive? That would be the minimum I would use use...

Don't be sorry...

It is my first grow and i'm not offended. I've wacked in some Powder feeding and AN this week. EC is 1.8 with a Ph 5.8...

They started to look less healthier than normal during the end of veg stage. When i mean less healthier; some of the leaves began to discolour. Now some of the leaves have turned brown at the very tips.

I'm not massively bothered this time round because it's a learning excercise and i can see that i have lots of quite large buds, especially considering there are only 3 plants in there.. However i reckon they will turn out nice in the end...

@Growmaster J - Considering i kept my ph at 5.5 and ec at 1.3 during my grow what would you say i could do next time round to produce healthier looking plants? Humidity and Temp has been spot on except humidity has been a little high the last week..

PS.. I've ordered the microscope... :-))

Hey Everyone,

My USB microscope arrived today :-)

And i have a confession to make... I cut another small bud yesterday. It served me quite well becos although i haven't smoked it i've taken a few photos..

However i'm really not impressed with it. The guy on the auction website said it was 5mp but the resolution is only 640x480. Well i suppose what should i expect for £12..

Anyway here you go...

post-10344-0-50008200-1341053692.jpg

post-10344-0-04234000-1341053696.jpg

post-10344-0-49053300-1341053699.jpg

post-10344-0-87333800-1341053706.jpg

post-10344-0-62548600-1341053709.jpg

post-10344-0-21283200-1341053712.jpg

post-10344-0-96560100-1341053713.jpg

post-10344-0-91092900-1341053715.jpg

post-10344-0-11322100-1341053718.jpg

Looks are deceiving. Without seeing the mainly clear trichomes my impression was 'nearly ready' to cut. I guess all the nutes have blown up the buds to their size. Besides watching the trichomes there are 2 more ways to check if a plant is ready - a) pistils turing red/brown and recessing into the empty seed bags and stop of growth.. B) As long as the buds are getting fatter and a few leaves are appearing you can leave them growing imo.

Good luck and a happy harvest.

there ya go,very nice shots,i harvest when they are mostly cloudy or milky and just few are amber this will give you that uplifting,cerebral high,mostly amber is more of the laid back coach lock stone its all about what your lookin for

nice job,keep em goin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I had to chop her down a few days beforehand. I checked the trichs about 5 days prior and i would say about 10% were amber. SO i presume a week after flushing they should be ok. However i wanted to flush for about 10 days.

Anyway when i chopped her i could taste like a lemon sherbert on my tongue. THis lasted about 5 minutes. It's been 3 days since harvest but they don't smell of lemon at all. All i can smell is a freshly cut grass smell.

My temps are 21c 60% humidity.. I think i'm going to need a dehumidifier. Can anyone recommend any?

While i was trimming her i scraped & rolled some hash which i took off the scissors.

The smoke was nice but the buzz didn't last that long..

post-10344-0-58819300-1342529179.jpeg

• Like 1

Okay, i've produced over 8 Oz from 3 plants. Smoke is quite strong but could always be stronger. So far it has taken 6 days to dry and it's been curing for 3 days.

The high creeps up on you. At first you don't notice too much but then, bang, you're a laughing couch potato with the munchies..

I'm going to buy some bubble bags. Has anyone used the ones for sale on ebay?

hey pan,i bought some 1gal bags off ebay,set of 4 220,160,73,25 micron i got em for $28 hve been usin em for bout year now with no troubles i use em for bubble and dry ice extract great for smll batchs id buy again

good luck,have fun

Ok that's good news... Bubble bags for £120 seemed excessive to me..

I have never come across a hobby with so many rip off merchants in my life.

Everything from growing systems to nutrients are a con.

By the way, does anyone know why my grow smells and taste like crap still.. Is it the cure?

Must admit i've had much better chronic and i was expecting better results in terms of the smoke and potency..

Well it seems to have dried and cured now. Smokes much much better. Buds have completely crystalized. My persy is in the fridge and some being enjoyed, of course!!!!

Going to get those cheapo bags from ebay.

I bought a humidifier and it is shite. Bought a recommended one which is sold in most of the grow shops. Also, I've have heard that dehumidifiers only work if you get the industrial types?

I've just bought a bigger extractor fan and i'm putting the old fan as an intake.. Hopefully that may sort a few problems as the temperature has changed dramatically in the last few days..

well i had a regular house dehumidifers and it was working really good :)

Good to hear your weed is getting better, and it should only get better now ;)

Good luck with your temp problem

Have a good grow

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...