Advices for the next Outdoor Time........

nirvana76

Hello guys.

This year, about 1 month is harrived the time for decide for the strain for the outdoor.

I live in North Italy, and this year i whant grow outdoor only one great plants, good for smoke but also good for see it.

What kind of strain do you advice me?

I was thinking for the Wappa of Paradise seeds, but also for the Bubba Kush of GHSC.

Areplants that harrive at 2,5 metrs about, are beautiful for looking, and are nice for the smoke.

If there are some people that had benn some experience in outsoor, can advice me for a nice strain?

Thanks, Simon.

Also the Trainwreak is a big beautiful plants.....

I try to do big outdoor plants every year. My favorites:

Super lemon Haze: By far the most beautiful plant when its flowering.

Psicodelicia: It looks like a fucking pine tree. I think its one of the fastest growing plants.

Trainwreck is a dark green sad plant, it looks like a willow tree. Its very nice! I would call it the gothic plant.

DONT GROW TANGERINE DREAM ITS SHIT

• Like 1

Trainwreck and Bubba Kush is my idea....

I go to indica strains.

Thanmk you so much, so i see you outdoor for every kind of growth in your Country.

For the moment thank'u so much.

Is just arrived from La Mota Grow Shop in Spain, a pack of 5 regoular seeds of ROCKBUD from SOMA.

I whant take some pollen male for have more snew seeds of this nice strain.

The payment by COD, is 40 euro for the seeds + 19,50 for the post payment.

I go to the post office to take the post letter about 1 week, when i will have the money!!!

Bye bye, Simon.

Trainwreck is a dark green sad plant, it looks like a willow tree. Its very nice! I would call it the gothic plant. Lol alex you made me smile on this ^^

Well simon i hope you well make big trees like last year ;) i don't know if the bubba kush will grow big, perhaps it will on outdoor condition, i'm gonna put some auto bombs and moneymakers, we'll see out it goes :)

I guess if you want a big tree look for the Arjan Haze, 1 2 3, ultra haze too perhaps. Hawaian snow and himalya gold sounds good in outdoor too ;)

Good luck in your choice man ;)

Yes i know. But, at first i buy the seeds were are there yhe seeds that i whant, if i whant the Pre. Bubba Kush From Mosca seeds, i can't buy in Italy.

For Exampèle, yesterday, is harrived 5 seeds of ROCKBUD from SOMA, i buy they in a Grow Shop in Spain, LA MOTA, 40 euro for the seeds as in Italy, + 19, 50 for the other payment, tot. 59,50.... See ytou!!

But, i have the account of the banck that use also for work with my family, and when you pay, in your account esc the motive of the shopping, you knm me??

I prefere to do not have problem, because here in Italy, you know that there is the carcer for growth cannabis....

Now i have buy also 5 seeds of Romulan x Hash plant, in a grow Shop in Spain, GREEN DEVIL, Valencia and pay with COD.

Hello, Simon...This is only my experience, ;-)

• Like 1

I get mine from my local shop,

If i want any strain they will just get it from the locsl resaler who carries stock from the major seed companies.

If i wanted something from a fairly obscure seed bank, then i might have to order online.

I guess bying locally is cheapest option simone.

You could open a bank account just for internet purchases and deposit/transfer money to that account as needed.

Greenhouse also acept cash by registered post , which is another expense, plus i still wouldn't want to send money in an envelope.

What ever you grow, will be fantastic as always, so i guess you will recieve some more free seeds from soft secrets. ;)

All the best Simone.

Peace

Lams

Here's two beatiful and perfect, very good for outdoor.

http://www.growhd.tv/video/AMS-Grow-Video-2011-HD/4a36fc1f6e4de93a6a434d5cbb766f13

and

http://www.growhd.tv/video/Kalashnikova-Grow-Video-2011-HD/6c7a695f76989f855fb154594b289033

Beautiful!

I love the AMS, I think it have such a beautiful structure wen its a big plant during flowering, yours will be even bigger by what we see from you Simon!

Wish I could grow a very big AMS in my terrace but cant due to security reasons! :D

Take care

• Like 1

Ok. I have just see in the Duch Passion Catologue two plants for the Outdoor: Purple#1 and Twilight.

But, in the recension, they have write that this strains are for the outdoor.

But, if one grower whant grow this starin in Indoor , is a problem, or is the same.?

Why some Seeds Bank write about this difference of growing?

Thank's, Simon.

I´ve grew purple 1 indoor and outdoor and didn´t like the plant. It produces very little and its a very tall and weak plant. This was back in 2000 so maybe they have changed the genetics a bit.

I remember the smoke was good, very sweet.

• Like 1

purpple seem to be a special plant, to grow and to smoke, not everyone seems to like it when you read the comments :)

If they say for outdoor simons, i guess it's because you will have the best results (taste and yeild) with an outdoor grow, but mostly all the plants can be grown indoor.

have a good grow

Is nice also the Purple Wreck di RISERVA PRIVATA, oe A-TRAIN di TH SEEDS, or THE TRAINWRECKJ DI GREEN HOUSE!

I saw the Spaniards Shop Seeds Seeds Bank dealing very private guy, SECRETVALLEY, SOMA, CHIMERA, NEXT GENERATION; DJ SHORT; DR:UNDERGROUND ETC ....

Here in Italy are only Chimera, and Soma.

They're growing the two of Lavender Soma Fem. beautiful friday 'I get 5 regular seeds Soma (ROCK BUD), I would take the male pollen and pollinate the femalebelow a list of seeds to make me see the prices!

% Semi reg. 40 euros + expenses arrici to 60!, For 5 regular seeds!

I can NOT afford mistakes! ;-)

So, i search the best seeds for medical use, as Mental Floss di Chimera, is very beatiful!!

Sorry guys, VERY IMPORTANT, if you are people intelligent, is not important that i tell that also the Green House Seeds are a very nice Seed Bank!!!!

Respect for all the members, Arjan, Franco et every people that work for have a nice genetik!!!